Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    "No! You will never lose me! Even if we get lost, I will definitely get you back!"

    Shen Ming said immediately.

    Rao is him, and at this moment, he unconsciously increased the volume, desperately suppressing the panic and fear in his heart to speak clearly.

    Can?

    The girl's slightly dirty face showed confusion.

    She doesn't know, and she doesn't dare to pin her hopes on forever, no matter how solid and solid the relationship is at this moment.

    Even if you try your best, can you resist time and the impermanence of the world?

    After a while, her eyes fell on the silent little fox in her arms, and Bai Rongrong couldn't feel the existence of life.

    Once, when the people close to her left one by one, she could still deceive herself. Maybe one day, because of a certain chance, they could meet again, but this time, the little fox has completely fallen.

    Bai Rongrong has never felt so powerless like now.

    She will never, ever, be out of control of reality.

    In the end, they could only get up and walk down with a heart full of holes.

    She raised her head, her eyes cold.

    "It's a wolf demon, right?"

    "Yes." Shen Ming nodded.

    Bai Rongrong carefully put the girl on the ground, and then sincerely asked the farm staff: "Please help me take care of her!" The

    workers naturally responded quickly.

    Although they experienced the accident firsthand and saw a girl die tragically in front of them, they were not so frightened.

    Because the girl was injured and died to save her friend, they will only be moved and deplored.

    They couldn't hear what the boss and future boss lady were saying, because they automatically didn't get close and didn't bother them to say a final goodbye to the dead.

    Bai Rongrong stood up and turned to look at the high mountains and forests, which happened to meet those familiar green eyes.

    The moment the eyes met, the tears dried up, and the clear black gem turned bloodthirsty scarlet.

    Aware of the bunny demon's surging killing intent, Green Eyes hurriedly backed away, and then stumbled backwards.

    Bai Rongrong ran hard, and after being separated from the sight of humans, she jumped up and swept through the forest.

    The wolf demon ran desperately away from the farm. She followed the road without daring to turn her head back, like a desperado.

    And behind her, is the crazy ten thousand year rabbit demon who is also consuming essence.

    She was forced to practice cultivation by her excellent parents since she was a child, which laid a solid foundation for Bai Rongrong.

    Coupled with her experience in exile, she was not at a disadvantage in actual combat.

    Bai Rongrong chased for a long time, and finally caught up with the wolf demon who was gradually exhausted from dozens of miles away.

    She jumped up and rode on the back of the giant wolf, without pausing at all, waving her fist that contained all the spiritual power, and smashed it towards the wolf demon's head.