Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    "Yo, Mr. Shen is here today!"

    A man walked in and gave the two of them a very exaggerated bow: "It really makes the shop flourish!"

    Shen Ming shot him with a knife: "You The skin is itchy again, isn't it?"

    "Hey hey!" The man returned to his hippy smiling face and a condescending look.

    Seeing Bai Rongrong next to him, his eyes immediately lit up: "Oh, is this sister-in-law? Hello, sister-in-law!"

    Bai Rongrong was still angry: "I am not called 'sister-in-law', I am Bai Rongrong "

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Seeing that the man was confused, he opened the topic and said, "Don't talk nonsense! She is Bai Rong, Uncle Bai's daughter."

    "Oh!" When she understood, "Hello, Sister Rongrong!"

    Bai Rongrong looked at him in disbelief: What kind of eyes does this person have? Does he look at least five years older than her?

    The man didn't care about these details, and squeezed his eyes slyly and explained: "Isn't this a matter of time? You have to change from junior to senior when you can!"

    Seeing the ignorant face of the little woman, Shen Ming coughed twice, Ask her for her opinion: "Then we want a spicy rabbit meat? Can it be spicy?"

    "Tsk tsk tsk." The man looked unseeing.

    His brother Shen has been precocious since he was a child, even if they rely on him to play together, they have always been taken care of and disciplined. Of course, they both relied on and respected Shen Ming, but in private, they were bold enough to call him "Living Hell", "Bingshan Mian", "Poker Face" and other nicknames.

    Even after growing up a little, they learned that Uncle Shen had already arranged a baby kiss for Brother Shen. They also sighed. Sure enough, Jiang was still old and hot. Uncle Shen had foresight and knew that Brother Shen would definitely not be able to deceive his daughter-in-law if he went on like this. , pre-booked in advance!

    In the past few years, there have been rumors that Shen Ming hates his fiancée, and they have secretly guessed that it's not that Brother Shen doesn't like Bai Rong, but that he doesn't even like women, right? When they were in school, they had all met in person. She was a beauty who was hard to find even with a lantern on, and she was one of a kind in appearance and figure!

    But now it seems that, in a society that is cold to the core and brings its own air conditioner with him, Brother Shen gently asks others if they can eat spicy food? !

    O man!

    Thinking so in his heart, he didn't dare to say a word, and flattered attentively: "It doesn't matter if you can't eat spicy food, we can still braise it!"

    Bai Rongrong: "!!!"

    She stared at Shen with wide eyes Ming, she burst into tears in an instant, as if the man was a heartless man who deceived her with his true feelings.

    Shen Ming frowned subconsciously, did he tease the little woman again? No.

    Then, the remaining three heard Bai Rongrong's voice and cried out in tears: "Didn't you say 'jumping is so cute'? Since it is so cute, how can you bear to eat bunny?!"

    "..." There was

    a silence .

    Shen Ming originally thought that the little woman was coming up again, but seeing her sincere appearance, she really shed tears, and only then did she realize that she really thought so!