Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    After being put on the bed, white fluffy was wrapped in a warm quilt.

    She forced herself to slowly loosen the corners of the man's clothes, but still couldn't help looking at him reluctantly with big eyes.

    Shen Ming was helpless when he met those crystal clear almond eyes full of nostalgia.

    "Be good, I won't leave, I will always be here with you."

    Originally, he also planned to do so.

    Sure enough, Bai Rongrong, who was soothed by these words, was finally willing to let go of the sight that seemed to be tightly locked on the man, and lied on the bed and honestly accepted the doctor's examination.

    In fact, she herself felt ashamed that she would be so dependent on Shen Ming today.

    Because, she clearly knew that this man didn't even have any good feelings for her.

    She is still too fragile.

    Mingming has long known, Mingming has thought clearly, such one after another will pass over time, in the process of them going from incapable of transforming to the path of cultivation, they will not be able to. It happened to be avoided, but she still didn't have the courage to face it and bear it.

    And the man only saved her twice with kindness, and she actually cheated on others.

    And he didn't like her at all.

    Why? Why is she dressed as Bai Rong? This woman that Shen Ming hated...

    Bai Rongrong was not injured at all, and the doctor came to the conclusion that it would be good for her to recuperate, calm her mind, and have the correct psychological counseling, and she could return to normal.

    After the doctor left, Shen Ming went to turn off the bedroom light.

    When he turned around, he saw that the little woman, despite being extremely tired and lethargic, insisted on following him with her almond eyes open.

    Seeing that worried and even a little pitiful look, he reluctantly re-emphasized: "I'm not leaving."

    He came to the little woman's bed and sat down. In her surprised eyes, he took the slender white and tender little hand and held it in his palm.

    "Go to sleep," he said softly, very tenderly.

    Although Bai Rongrong was flattered, the big palm that wrapped her small hand was too warm.

    A heart seems to have been stranded for a long time, and finally when the warm sea water surrounds it, the whole person settles down.

    She didn't have time to think about anything anymore, and she fell into a deep sleep.

    Seeing that the little woman was finally breathing evenly, and the frown that had been frowning finally stretched out, Shen Ming couldn't help but stretch out his other hand. Hesitantly, he gently touched the white jade flawless but soft and smooth cheeks.

    The previous anxiety and irritability settled down in the dark night, and he returned to the extremely calm person in charge of the Shen family.

    He realized how impulsive and reckless his behavior today was, how abnormal it was.

    This went against his rational creed, but he didn't regret it in the slightest.

    He finally knew that the raging fire that had been burning in his heart could only be extinguished by the little woman in front of him, and the strange pains that had been happening from time to time also occurred with the safety of the little woman.

    For a long time, a short ray of sunlight shined through the gap in the curtains.

    It was precisely because of that superhuman reason that he could no longer hide from himself

    —Shen Ming reluctantly sighed

    and admitted that he accepted his fate.

    Compared with the rejection that marriage will tie him and another person's life together, he is more afraid of seeing the little woman hurt, unhappy and lonely alone, or even crying aggrieved.

    Suddenly, he felt the small hand in his hand begin to move forcefully, he immediately held it tightly, and looked down, the little woman's originally stretched small eyebrows began to frown again, and the cherry lips opened and closed, As if speaking silently.

    ...

    In the fog, the light spots flashed one by one, and finally flashed into various images.

    There are human figures, animals, and half-human, half-demon existences. Whether they are moving or still, crying or laughing, they all have one thing in common, that is, they never belong to the current human world.

    Bai Rongrong returned to the past, and she became the one who hadn't gone to join in the fun, so she didn't dress up as Bai Rong because she was accidentally hit by a fellow Taoist's thunder tribulation.

    The spiritual world is full of spiritual energy, and all things flourish.

    She lay leisurely on the wicker chair to bask in the sun, with a carrot and vegetable field that could not be seen. It is only in the matter of growing carrots that lazy rabbits will be active and diligent.

    Intrigued, she took materials on the spot, sat up and pulled out a carrot nearby, and then silently recited a cleansing technique. In an instant, the dirty soil on it disappeared, and a clean and fresh carrot came into view.

    Bai Rongrong lay down again, contentedly handed the carrot to her mouth and took a big bite, chewing it crunchly.

    More and more happy, she even hummed a small tune of her own creation.

    Suddenly, the singing stopped abruptly.

    Two fluffy pink-white rabbit ears appeared on the top of the human-shaped Rabbit Jing's head.

    She has clearly felt that a little goblin without long eyes has quietly broken into her territory.

    Rabbit Jing tiptoed over and shouted loudly.

    "Who!" The

    thin woman was frightened, her whole body trembling and she looked at the rabbit spirit that suddenly appeared, the snack bag in her hand fell, and all kinds of snacks rolled on the floor.

    Rabbit spirit shouted in surprise: "Little fox!!"