Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    After the grouping was settled, several people set off quickly.

    Since the morning conversation, there seems to be an invisible barrier between Bai Rongrong and Ye Lang. The two were silent for a long time along the way, and no one spoke.

    Bai Rongrong regretted it a little, because she didn't intend to do that, she just wanted to make Arang feel more relaxed and not have so many burdens.

    Thousands of years after Arang disappeared, her life was not easy at first, and it was because of this that she realized how hard Alang had worked in the first place to achieve the achievements at that time.

    She regretted that she couldn't take care of herself well, and had been relying on Arang and dragging him down. Otherwise, if she can know one or two things, and can provide more help in Alang's calamity, maybe Alang will not be dead.

    After Arang disappeared, the wolves who didn't like her naturally had nothing to do with her anymore, and even a she-wolf who madly worshipped Arang would blame her on her head. How much effort she spent, not to mention that the strong in the wolves are respected, Arang must constantly accept the challenges of other wolves and defeat them, so that the wolves can listen to his orders.

    She had a miserable wandering time, and finally found a relatively stable area. The local demon king was strong and could resist the invasion.

    Therefore, although she misses Arang, she also knows that she can't pester him like before, which is unfair to him.

    However, she absolutely didn't want it, so Arang had a estrangement with her.

    Bai Rongrong thought so hard that her brain hurts.

    "Alang." The girl's voice was very soft, like a daughter who obediently admitted her mistake in front of an angry father, "Are you angry?"

    "No." Ye Lang replied with a faint smile.

    But Bai Rongrong knew that this was Alang's unhappy expression, and she apologized very sincerely: "I'm sorry, Alang, I didn't mean it. Otherwise, would you punish me? You can stand for as long as you want!"

    Ye Lang's footsteps After a while, he stopped and looked at the girl who blinked her big eyes, watching him carefully.

    Guilt surged in my heart: what did he do? What's wrong with a girl?

    He didn't even say hello, but it was him who suddenly disappeared, but he still had the face that attracted the girl to apologize to him!

    He really doesn't deserve to be a wolf king, let alone the other half of Bai Tuanzi.

    But when he heard the girl say "punish her", he couldn't control the crooked thought in his heart: He is the one who should be punished! Just punish him to stay by Bai Tuanzi's side forever and never leave, okay?

    He sighed and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    She couldn't help scratching her head, her little nose wrinkled in distress.

    Why do their men always like to ask this kind of question?

    But she's not very smart, she can't think of it every time!

    "You, what do you think?" Her little heart was pounding.

    "Pfft!" Ye Lang couldn't bear her innocent eyes, and couldn't help laughing.

    He stretched out his hand to help the girl straighten her messy hair, and said helplessly: "You are not wrong! Since you are right, even if someone asks, you don't need to admit the trumped-up crime."

    It's her routine again!

    Bai Rongrong was a little angry, and Shen Ming was the same at the beginning. First, he asked her what was wrong, and then told her that there was nothing wrong and no need to apologize, but when she really didn't know what was wrong, she would hang her coldly. ! Make her feel uncomfortable!

    "Ah!" She glared at the man in front of her with disgust, and walked forward with a murmur.

    Ye Lang smiled and followed.

    "By the way, I haven't asked you before, Shen Ming... how is he treating you?" he asked casually.

    The cameraman suddenly froze: he suddenly felt that the camera in his hand was heavy!

    Bai Rongrong didn't answer immediately.

    She is a lot more sensible now. She knows Shen Ming's status and ability in the human world, and she is worried that what Ye Lang will say will offend this human who has lived thousands of years less than them, but is very capable.

    Ye Lang's eyes were dark, and he sneered unconcernedly: "It's alright, they won't broadcast it. What's more, even if it does, it doesn't matter."

    Cameraman: "..."

    So he raised Is it fun to use these dozens of pounds of machines? ?

    "He...is pretty good...isn't he?" Bai Rongrong hesitated to make a conclusion.

    Ye Lang said solemnly, "That's bad?"

    "No, no, no!" Bai Rongrong quickly waved, "No bad, no bad!"

    Ye Lang frowned. For some reason, he always felt that the girl cared about this man a little too much.

    He quietly waited for the girl to tangle, and the fist on his side clenched quietly.

    "Shen Ming really hated me at first, because the former 'me', you know? I did a lot of wrong things." Bai Rongrong winked at him slyly, very cute, "However, he would Appear at a critical moment to protect my safety. Although it looks cold on the surface, I know that he will care about me and take care of me! I owe him a lot and I have to pay it back."

    "Money? I have it. Yes, and I said, mine is yours." Ye Lang said seriously, for fear that the girl didn't realize it.

    "It's not just this, it's also human! You see that we are not relatives and not related. Shen Ming and the elders of the Shen family have always taken care of me like their own family. When I am alone, I also feel very warm, no I will be lonely, so I am very grateful to them, and I really want to repay them."

    "So... why don't you want to move out?" Ye Lang asked tentatively, but subconsciously he was afraid of hearing the girl's answer.

    Bai Rongrong was stunned for a moment, and after a while, she nodded with a smile on her face: "Yeah! That's right!"

    Seeing this, Ye Lang stopped talking about the Shen family and laughed together with the girl, but this smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes.

    He would really put his mind at ease, and he would also eliminate his hostility towards Shen Ming, if the girl didn't hesitate when she answered...