Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Although he was going to dinner, because he was worried about causing suspicion from others, it was the first time that Shen Ming had "willfully" brought food into his bedroom to eat at such a young age.

    Instead, the old mother, who had never had the chance to worry about her child, enjoyed the fun of telling her son about the trivial things in life.

    Shen Ming patiently watched the white dumplings simply jump onto the plate, nibbling on the carrots that were about the same size as him, making a thin "squeak" sound, only to feel that the boredom of a day's work was cured.

    "You have to remember, for your sake, I was 'inexperienced' for the first time ever." The

    fluffy pink and tender long ears shook, Bai Rongrong took the time to give the man a quick look, and then the small mouth also He moved his body without leaving, and turned his butt towards him, holding the carrot in his hand even tighter.

    The kindness she remembered! Is it possible not to stare at her while she eats? Blame the rabbit for being embarrassed!

    Looking at Bai Tuanzi's fleshy back, Shen Ming was both angry and smiling.

    The little conscience is exactly the same as when she was a little woman, she knows how to eat!

    Having said that, what else could he do?

    No matter how big of a heart he doesn't understand human feelings, no matter how he hints, he can't detect his thoughts at all, and he has already planted her on her, so he can only recognize it.

    No matter what she becomes and what secrets she has behind, he will always guard her side.

    After the white dumplings finished eating, and dozed off lazily on the soft pillow, Shen Ming worked hard to bring the tableware to the kitchen.

    When I came back, I saw that the long ears of the little rabbit were drooping softly, and the little head was knocking on the pillow little by little.

    Shen Ming simply put down the unfinished business, turned off the lights and went to sleep, then took the small things into his hands and covered them with a quilt.

    Bai Rongrong felt that the whole rabbit was lifted up and landed on the big palm with cocoons, and then opened her eyes, but it was pitch black.

    Is the man going to sleep?

    How could she sleep in the same bed with him! !

    Even if it's just a rabbit now, she's still a mother! !

    Bai Rongrong was agitated and struggled, but unexpectedly, she couldn't escape no matter how desperately she ran out.

    The man actually grabbed one of her hind feet, and he couldn't even kick it out!

    Ten minutes later, the Rabbit Spirit, who was tired and sleepy, finally gave up struggling.

    Forget it, just sleep together, anyway, the man is so handsome, and he has such good-looking and touchable abdominal muscles. In the publicity campaign, it was just a face in the video, which caused a group of big girls and little daughters-in-law to scream.

    It's not her who suffers!

    Alas, she seems to have turned into a bunny...

    The next morning, Shen Ming brought breakfast to his bedroom as usual.

    The elders of Shen's parents looked at him in astonishment as he carried the breakfast on a tray with two very conspicuous carrots on it.

    "When did this child develop such a bad habit?" Shen Hongye wrote "The sun hits the west and came out" all over his face.

    This time, Old Shen couldn't defend his grandson, who trusted him more than his son.

    Of course, he also knew that things would never be as simple as they seemed.

    Fang Xu was also at a loss: "It's not the beginning of the rebellious period, right?"

    "Hahahaha!" Shen Hongye laughed suddenly, "Madam, if you say that this kid is precocious until the menopause is premature, I still believe it! Rebellion? In his heart, his Shen Ming's will is heaven, where is the rebellion?"

    Seeing her husband slandering his own son, Fang Xu glared at him, and Shen Hongye instantly shut up and laughed.

    The words are not rough, the son is really arrogant, but he also has the capital to do so, and, isn't he able to retire early and enjoy life leisurely at home?

    Shen Ming took the breakfast upstairs and took a long sigh when he saw the white dumpling who had relaxed his vigilance and was still sleeping soundly.

    When Rabbit Spirit woke up, fresh carrots were already placed in front of him.

    She immediately hugged her and started eating with joy.

    Now, isn't this life of fallen (god) fallen (immortal) who eats, sleeps, eats, and eats, the ultimate dream of eating salted fish and rabbits waiting to die? !

    What's even more beautiful is that the man changed his clothes without caring in front of her! !

    No shame!

    But also, she is a rabbit now, what's the shame in front of the rabbit?

    Then she can only reluctantly appreciate the beauty in front of her!

    Shen Ming had seen from the mirror that Bai Tuanzi was holding the carrot with one hand, but stared blankly at him with his small mouth open.

    He couldn't help but slightly raised the corners of his lips.

    I don't mind being seen what I shouldn't. After all, being attracted to his appearance is also a big step on the long march.

    Although the original desire is superficial, it may not be able to transform into the affection of love, and it may also enlighten the ignorant little woman.

    Bai Tuanzi plunged into the trap dug by the man without knowing it, and when the man came over dressed neatly, he quickly sucked the saliva that flowed to the corner of his mouth unconsciously, and nibbled the carrot as if nothing had happened.

    Shen Ming squatted down and gently smoothed the fluff on Shunbai Tuanzi's small head.

    "I have a cooperation to discuss today. I have to go out. You have a good rest at home and don't think about anything, you know?"

    Rabbit Jing raised his head blankly: Are you leaving?

    The carrot in my hand fell and rolled back to the plate, and it was not fragrant in an instant!

    Seeing Xiaoxiao's unbelievable expression, as if he had been ruthlessly abandoned, Shen Ming's heart melted.

    He coaxed in a voice that could no longer be gentle: "Be obedient, I promise, I will come back immediately after I finish, and I will work from home today."

    Seeing that Bai Tuanzi didn't respond, he thought she had agreed, so he resolutely stood up and left.

    However, when he walked to the door, Shen Ming suddenly felt that his right calf was a little heavy and soft, and it was wrapped by something.

    He lowered his eyes in surprise, and saw that Bai Tuanzi had abandoned his favorite carrot, and clasped his hands and feet tightly on his trouser legs, as if he would not let go.