Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    When the hot search climbed to the headlines, the topic speech was still a clear negative comment.

    ——Is it a nurse? You don't have to worry about it for the sake of whitewashing.

    ——I've taken it, for the sake of fire, I really do everything I can!

    ——Anyway, you should weigh your own conditions. Those with thin arms and thin legs can catch gangsters. Is the gangster a primary school student?

    ...    However, the only remaining doubts and conspiracy theories died soon after the announcement was made on Weibo named Anding Ducheng.     It was the official account of the Metropolitan Police. They confirmed the fact that the thieves took advantage of the excitement of the black fans and had no time to take care of their personal belongings. They took advantage of the fact that they stole in disorder. At the end, they specially praised Ms. Bai, an enthusiastic citizen, for her coming forward, A selfless act of righteousness and courage.     Since it is the Weibo of the police uncle, it has considerable credibility and certain influence.     After a while, in addition to the likes of passers-by, a reply from the fan circle finally appeared in the comment area.     —What, uncle police, if you are kidnapped, or under the threat of being held hostage, just blink!     What responded to him was a series of ellipses that stabilized the capital.     The girl who had just turned into a fan immediately discovered her first battlefield with a keen sense of smell, and instantly led a few members of the fan club to kill her.     --Look! I really didn't lie! We were really saved by Miss Bai Rong!     ——I really regret the behavior of hacking Miss Sister before!

    In front of the screen, the girl was gasping for breath.

    What's going on with these people! Did you see it with your own eyes? Is there any evidence? Just talk nonsense!

    Wait, it seems that she is like this... The

    girl was stunned, and for the first time reflected on her behavior in the past few years. As a loyal black fan of Bai Rong, how many times has she learned about the situation before scolding?

    The girl was silent.

    After a long time, she took out her mobile phone, found the top group chat in the Penguin software, quickly typed a sentence, then clicked on the upper right corner, slid to the bottom of the page, and clicked the "Exit group chat" button without hesitation.

    In the group chat, a new round of bad comments against Bai Rong was being discussed in full swing, when suddenly, the picture froze.

    It took a while before new speech bubbles quivered out.

    [Jimei, is it my eyes that are dazzled? Or is the software out of the way? ]

    [...It doesn't seem to be, I didn't find it...]

    In front of hundreds of mobile phone screens, the group members were all confused, everyone tried to go to @their kiss administrator, but they rummaged through the member list , also did not see the familiar avatar.

    Suddenly, someone posted a screenshot.

    I saw on the picture, submerged in the full screen of chat records, is the exclusive chat bubble of their kiss administrator, which clearly reads: [Sorry sisters, I will withdraw first! 】

    Then, the group owner also posted a screenshot, which clearly recorded in the group system message "Yinyin quit the group Heirong Hei Rong black heart black to the end".