Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    --what! I'm going to fast forward the following content! Pretend not!

    In the shot, Bai Rongrong walked out of the dormitory and came to the corridor between the male and female dormitories. Standing in the center, she was clearly purposefully staring at the men's dormitory with the door open.

    Then, Ye Lang found her and walked out with a bag with a smile.

    -I'm about to drown in my brother's tenderness!

    - Fast-forward warning! Skip now and pretend it wasn't too late!

    However, whether the audience wanted to watch it or not, Bai Rongrong in the picture caught Ye Lang and rolled up his sleeves.

    The audience also saw the tattoo of the lone wolf, and some people were attracted.

    --Wow! Cool and sassy, ​​it's obviously not my brother's style, but it feels inexplicably harmonious.

    —— Fans said that this tattooed brother has already made his debut, but he is so gentle, that kind of feeling of "a tiger in the heart, sniffing roses" simply fascinates us!

    ——Bai Rong, let go of her paws! Qiuqiu, please let my brother go, don't defile him!

    - My brother is dirty. Lying down and crying jpg. ——The

    one upstairs is too much! You can think about it, although this is Bai Rong's hand, it is still a pair of hands that saved Tong Ling's life! It was still a pair of hands that pulled Mr. Shen! !

    - Thank you in front of me, it's a lot better to think about it this way! After all, Mr. Shen was unable to escape from the devil's claws!

    Ye Lang still smiled, not angry because of the girl's abrupt action, but silently indulged.

    ——Said weakly, in fact, they seem to have a sense of CP, is there any inexplicable doting? !

    --no! roll!

    --roll! +1

    Looking at the word "roll" that was swiped all over the screen, Bai Rongrong pouted, and then looked at her white and tender rabbit paws, a little wronged.

    However, she didn't feel wronged for long, and the righteous master personally corrected her name.

    The show played to the next morning's picture. At the dinner table, Ye Lang took the initiative to hand her the diced radish side dish, and called her "Rongrong" affectionately, but when Bai Rongrong raised her head in surprise, she took it without any sense of disobedience, and called the man "Ah." "Lang", Ye Lang responded naturally.

    ——I got the same stunned expression of Ji Jun and Tong Ling!

    ——Am I the only one having hallucinations? am I crazy? !

    ——No, you are not...

    ——Go back and say weakly: I knew there must be an adultery between the two of them!

    —Go away! Our brother is innocent! !

    Bai Rongrong, who was watching the barrage, was poking and cheering: If Ye Lang and her knew each other and they were dirty, then their brother couldn't be washed clean, hahaha!

    Hey, no! How could her white fluffy be dirty? ! She is obviously the cleanest and cutest white rabbit in the entire spiritual world!

    Rabbit Jing was gasping for breath, and his little nose was wrinkled, but there was no other way!

    The scene behind is the recording clip of their first day of work.

    The audience watched as Ji Jun walked out in a tight swimsuit and overalls, showing his silhouette.

    ——Blind guess this size is an enlarged version, right? hey hey hey!

    - Too dirty! Report a stare.crotch.cat upstairs! ! !

    ——Before reporting, please wipe your saliva upstairs, it all dripped downstairs!

    ——We are all sisters and relatives, let’s watch together! (While typing, he wiped his saliva from the keyboard. jpg.)

    After that, the camera turned to the children's playground. No one was seen, but his voice was heard first.

    With the increase of decibels, the subtitles made a full-screen "ah".

    - The ears are deaf!

    - Silent life saver! It's all about watching a mime!

    ——The program team is too dog, let a pampered eldest lady who doesn't eat human fireworks fall into the den of bear children!

    - Angel or Demon? It is estimated that Tong Ling will be afraid of marriage and childbirth from this time on!

    ——You guys are really worrying about eating radishes! Who is Tongling? Rich lady! Raising a group of little milk dogs and little wolf dogs as a harem, isn't it fragrant?

    - Yea! Jun is in good shape! Sister Tong accepts him! Hahahahaha!

    At this point, the audience's mood to eat melons has been completely hooked, and they are eagerly waiting for the pictures of the remaining two artists.

    However.

    ——This... Ye Lang is a professional! Know everything!

    ——Unexpectedly, our brother is gentle and elegant, but he is actually an extreme sports enthusiast! This contrast! Who will save me! !

    ——A good variety show was made into a documentary!

    ——I want to bungee tandem with my brother! !

    ——Want +1! The kind that can be hugged face to face! !

    Ye Lang's part is unexpectedly harmonious, and the whole screen is full of rainbow farts. Although it is not as exciting and funny as Ji Jun and Tong Ling's, the man's every move is full of fairy spirit, and it was shot at an altitude of 80 meters, with an excellent background. Instead of falling, viewership ratings have risen steadily.

    In the end, the keyboard warriors are gearing up, waiting for the target to come out to attack.

    However, their hands hung on the keyboard for a long time, but they couldn't press a single letter.

    ——What is Bai Rong doing? Veteran cadres come to the haunted house, professional guidance? !

    --I go! I just clicked in, can I order the things in the sun room on the whole? !

    ——After listening to Bai Rong's rectification, it was even more terrifying!

    ——I asked my uncle, the great dancer, and he nodded and said that he is quite professional! He also asked me who this girl is, and said that her designation is not easy! !

    - Mom! Where did you say this is an amusement park? Resolutely avoid this haunted house!

    ——This, is Bai Rong a fairy? How do you know this!

    Seeing that Bai Rongrong, who was still complacent here, immediately froze and held her breath!

    Then, she saw:

    ——Yeah, goblin, the world's greatest craftsman! Ha ha ha ha!

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    is very angry! !