Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    That was the meal on her lips, and it might even be glued to her saliva!

    "What's wrong?" Instead, Shen Ming stared at her and asked, with an innocent attitude.     Bai Rongrong was dumbfounded: "How can you eat the  food I have eaten?"

    "It's not because you eat dishonestly."     "But don't you think it's dirty?!"     Bai Rongrong remembered that whenever she was a little dirty before, men would look at her with an indescribably disgusting look!     "It can't be wasted." Shen Ming said lightly.     Bai Rongrong: "You are a big president, but you really lack that grain of rice!"     Who knows, Shen Ming nodded calmly, and muttered to himself with approval: "It is true that there is no shortage of that grain of rice, but it is lacking. The person who let me eat that grain of rice."     "What?" The man's voice was too low, and Bai Rongrong, who was still chewing something, couldn't hear it clearly.     "It's nothing. I didn't steal it from your mouth, so why bother?"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    Co-author and blame her? ?

    She definitely won't care about that grain of rice, after all, everyone is hosted in a man's house, and he is the big boss, so it's too late to flatter.

    The problem is, she will feel embarrassed!

    "Anyway, you've been a little weird lately." The clumsy bunny can only draw this conclusion.

    "Why is it strange?" Shen Ming looked at the little woman with interest.

    "It's... a little too kind to me."

    Bai Rongrong admitted in a low voice.

    With this change in men, in the final analysis, it was she who took advantage.

    Now that I say it, it seems that she has gotten cheap and sold well.

    "Then tell me." Shen Ming looked at her with inquisitiveness and seriousness in her eyes that she couldn't understand, "Why is this?"

    Bai Rongrong really thought carefully.

    Since Arang disappeared, she has become more and more aware that in this world, no one should treat her well, so whether in crisis or in peaceful days, if someone helps her, she will definitely keep it in her heart, With gratitude.

    In fact, since she dressed as Bai Rong, even if the man didn't like her attitude at first, he has been helping her in his behavior. Although the man's first reaction after catching the thief and saving the child spirit was to reprimand, she knew that this was all for her sake.

    Not to mention, when she was almost injured twice, it was the man who arrived first and took care of her.

    "Because you...have pity on me?"

    Besides that, Bai Rongrong couldn't think of any other reason.

    "Poor?" Shen Ming frowned and repeated.

    Did the little woman think so?

    "Yeah, I have no father or mother, and there are a lot of people who hate me. Although their views have nothing to do with me, but there seems to be no reason for me to exist in this world. Thinking about it this way, I seem to still It's pitiful, isn't it?"

    She said all this in a calm but clear manner, obviously thinking about this issue seriously.

    Bai Rongrong was a little tangled and distressed: "However, I am afraid of death, but I am afraid of death because I am afraid of pain, or I am afraid of death because I am afraid that the unknown world after death will be terrifying, I don't know. "