chapter 2

chapter 2

    "Heh." Shen Ming laughed angrily.

    He really suspected that the woman's nature was exposed and she didn't have amnesia at all!

    But Bai Rongrong quickly dispelled his doubts.

    Because she knew how hateful the female partner was and how much the male protagonist hated her, she had to give up with a bitter face: "Okay, I get it, Dad."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Then, He saw the little woman's almond eyes rolling around, looking around with her messy hair, and finally, looking behind him, an excited and pleasing smile appeared on her face.

    Very dazzling.

    "This fellow Daoist!" The

    special assistant pointed his finger at himself suspiciously: "You called me?"

    "Yes, yes!" Bai Rongrong nodded repeatedly.

    This fellow Daoist looked much gentler, at least without the anger and resentment in Shen Ming's eyes.

    She beckoned to him, "Excuse me, can you help me get dressed..."

    "Bai Rong!"

    Before she could finish speaking, Shen Ming couldn't bear to interrupt.

    Seeing that his boss got angry, the special assistant immediately lowered his head.

    Although this anger is not aimed at himself, but he has ten courage, and he does not dare to help the woman who is most likely to be his future boss to dress!

    After Shen Ming shouted, he saw the little woman's body trembling as she leaned out the door, staring at him dumbfoundedly, as if she was stunned.

    Shen Ming was annoyed, he reached out and pressed his little head back, and he followed in the door: "I'm ashamed!"

    As he said, he locked the door behind him.

    There were only the two of them left in the ward. Shen Ming took the initiative to get the carton on the chair, which contained a set of new dresses prepared in advance from the luxury store where Bai Rong used to buy clothes. .

    "Take off your shirt and get in from below."

    He threw the skirt to Bai Rongrong impatiently, and then turned around consciously, looking at no evil.

    "Oh!" Bai Rongrong nodded.

    She obediently took off the top of her hospital gown and began to drill into the skirt from the hem.

    However, after a while, a bottleneck was encountered.

    "Me, why can't I get in?" A

    clearly muffled voice sounded behind Shen Ming.

    Bai Rongrong's eyes were completely dark, she randomly walked in the direction where the man was standing based on her impression, and instinctively reached out to reach him.

    Shen Ming didn't want to turn around, for fear of seeing this hateful woman's eyes.

    A baby kiss was enough to make him devastated.

    However, a small hand touched his back from behind and started slapping and stroking.

    The god had to turn around, but fortunately, the woman's upper body had already entered the skirt, but it was only half stuck and could not come out.