Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Seeing that Bai Rongrong was determined and persistent, and it was a hard-won opportunity, Gao Qian was not good at attacking her, so she took over the role according to her wishes.

    Who knows, on the day of the opening dinner, it happened to collide with the company's all brokers meeting.

    Their team was completely scattered, except for Gao Qian, there was only one car and the driver, and of course, Zhao Jiayi, the stylist who joined by default now.

    There is no assistant who can replace her, and Gao Qian can't do both.

    After listening to Bai Rongrong, she patted her chest and assured her: "It's okay, Sister Gao, you can go to the meeting with confidence! It's just a meal, and I haven't started acting, don't worry, I'll just eat without talking. I'll show them a laugh, as you said, don't reach out and hit the smiling person."

    Gao Qian: "..."

    Compared to acting, you learn quite quickly!

    Although it can only be like this, she still can't be completely relieved. Thinking of the temperament of his own artist, although he looked arrogant and domineering in the past, he was actually a paper tiger, and now, he has gone in the direction of being silly and sweet.

    In the end, she decided to let Zhao Jiayi act as an assistant temporarily and accompany Bai Rongrong to take care of her. In addition, she called Bai Rongrong's only friend, Gu Li.     Although Shen Ming is the person who has the most ability and the most reason to ensure Bai Rongrong's safety, but this man obviously dislikes his own artists. He originally disliked them for being too busy and ostentatious. Then Gu Li, who can intervene in this matter, as a best friend and a leader at the same time, is more suitable.     "Hello Mr. Gu, I'm really sorry to disturb you. I'm Rongrong's manager, Gao Qian." "Oh, hello, Mr. Gao, is there something wrong     with     Rongrong?" He was also very kind and kind, and Gao Qian was a little relieved.

    "That's Mr. Gu, Rongrong has changed a lot recently, and she is determined to work hard. We have now received a small role, but the reputation of individual leaders of the crew is somewhat... I have to participate in the company's meeting today. I really can't go. Kai, I can't accompany Rongrong there, so I'm a little worried."

    "Oh." Gu Li seemed to understand at once, but hesitantly, "This... there shouldn't be any problem, after all, Rongrong is us. There shouldn't be anyone who is an artist from Shen's Entertainment, right?"     After hearing this, Gao Qian was a little anxious: "I'm not afraid of 10,000, just in case. You also know that Rongrong has a simple temperament, and even if she is sold, she will help out. Others are counting the money, and our team has just been disbanded, and now we are really short of manpower."     "Don't worry." Guri said understandingly, "I and Rongrong are good friends, and I am also very worried about Rongrong. "     Gao Qian also knows that if she cares a little, she will be confused. Not to mention whether the producer is really as rumored, she has no actual evidence, and besides, Bai Rongrong's small role may not attract much attention from others.     "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, I know that you are very kind to Rongrong."     "Well, leave this to me, I will send someone to take care of it!"     "That's great, thank you!" Gao Qian was grateful He said, finally letting go.     -     In the evening, Bai Rongrong and Zhao Jiayi came to the dinner place.     This is a very confidential club, which is very suitable for entertainment activities, and the greasy producer really came.     Bai Rongrong feels very bad for him. She has practiced for tens of thousands of years. Although she spends most of her time fishing in troubled waters, she still has a certain strength. Jing, slowly boiled into an old man in the spiritual world, and became a nail-biter who rose up by not working hard.     She intuitioned that this person is not a good person, and he doesn't just look bad like Granny Spider, but when he looks at her, it will give her a greedy and malicious feeling.