Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    As soon as Ye Lang walked into the tent, he saw three girls trapped in the soft bedding, sleeping deeply.

    Tong Ling and Zhou Tian lie on the left and right, facing the middle, hugging the white fluffy lying flat.

    And the little rabbit Jing obediently put the quilt over his neck, his hands and feet were well hidden, his little brows were wrinkled, and he looked like he was sleeping seriously.

    The corners of Ye Lang's mouth twitched into a soft arc, which was different from the gentle smile on his face in front of others, but a satisfied smile from the heart.

    He finally found his girl, so nice!

    "Are you still sleeping?" Ji Jun, who had just got into the tent, asked in a low voice exaggeratedly, as if he was afraid of waking up some vicious beast.

    "Yeah." Ye Lang nodded, then patted Bai Rongrong's leg through the quilt, and said softly, "Rongrong, wake up, get up." The

    girl frowned and arched her nose. , and then tried to half open a pair of almond eyes that seemed to be covered with a layer of water mist.

    "Arang." She called softly.

    "Well, I'm here."

    Bai Rongrong sat up in a daze: "Is it dawn? Is it late?"

    "It's just dawn, not too late." Ye Lang replied very naturally, reaching out and touching the girl Some messy shaggy tops.

    Bai Rongrong rubbed against his big hand.

    The director group who heard the radio outside the tent: "..."

    Can you still keep your face and heart beat a little bit? Obviously the sun is drying the buttocks, and it will be noon if we don't set off!

    Seeing the girl gradually wake up, Ye Lang urged, "Come out when you're ready, I'll go get you some water, and you'll have to wash your face and brush your teeth before you can have breakfast, remember?"

    Bai Rongrong nodded obediently: "Mmmm! Got it!"

    Ye Lang smiled and walked out of the tent.

    "Eh? Are you gone? Where are the others?" Ji Jun looked at the man's back in confusion.

    "Zhou Tian should also be awake, and the rest of the Tongling will be handed over to you."

    Ji Jun: "!!"

    Of course he saw that Zhou Tian was awake, and the "others" he said were Tongling! But I'm embarrassed to directly point out the person I'm afraid to face, that's what I said!

    And Ding Ren, who had been blocked all the time, also turned around and left the tent, not forgetting to say to the following camera: "Sister Rongrong and Zhou Tian are already awake, Brother Jun is calling Tong Ling, I'll go see the director's place. What can I do to help!"

    Ji Jun: "..."

    "Then I'll trouble you!" Bai Rongrong patted his shoulder and walked out.

    "Good morning, Brother Jun." Zhou Tian greeted politely while yawning, and followed Bai Rongrong out of the tent, "It's hard work, Brother Jun!"

    Ji Jun: "..."

    Why is he responsible for everything? it's me!

    Life is not easy, Ji Jun sighs!

    After a whole minute of mental construction, he finally climbed cautiously to the side of the second Miss Tong family, who was still in a light sleep with his lips pursed.

    He stretched out a finger, poking the girl's shoulder imperceptibly like a fragile porcelain doll.

    Of course Tong Ling didn't respond.

    Ji Jun increased his strength a little, but only made a small hole in his shoulder.

    But Tong Ling was already in a light sleep state, so he was still awakened.

    "What are you doing?!" She hummed and twisted her body.

    "Tong, Tong Ling." Ji Jun stammered, "Have you slept well? Can you get up? The program team said to leave in a while."

    "Ah!" Hearing this, Tong Ling immediately closed her eyes and cried loudly. I don't remember! I'm so tired that my bones are disjointed! Big sister, where are you? I was wrong, I want to go home!"

    Seeing her exhausted appearance, Ji Jun couldn't help but feel a little distressed.

    He is a big man who is always exercising, and after a long-distance trek yesterday, he was a little bit overwhelmed, not to mention a delicate girl who has been wearing clothes since she was a child to stretch out her hands to eat and open her mouth.

    Tong Ling was able to persevere, just complaining, but still trying to keep up with the big army and not holding back everyone, he was still very surprised.

    "I know you're working hard, but you're going to set off in a while. It's not safe for you to stay here alone, so try to persevere, okay?"

    Seeing that the girl didn't move, he hesitantly suggested: "Otherwise, I'll ask a question later. Ask the director, see if you can reduce the amount of today's tasks as appropriate, and let everyone get used to it first. Then, find out if there are any heavy objects in your backpack, and put some in my bag, okay?"

    Tong Ling said after he finished the first In a word, he opened his eyes. Then, the more she listened to the man carefully saying to help her share, the more sad she became.

    From childhood to adulthood, she was indeed spoiled, but that refers to external conditions such as food, clothing, housing, and transportation. In fact, every day from the age of three was filled with various courses, until she grew up and began to rebel, like a The little stubborn donkey resisted and finally escaped.

    Therefore, if she was designed like last time, the eldest sister would definitely help her find her place, but no one has ever felt so tenderly for her.

    Seeing that the girl still didn't move, Ji Jun sighed deeply: "Well, you go to bed first, I also secretly hid some snacks, you use everyone's breakfast time to wash up, and then avoid the camera on the road to eat the snacks, add Physical strength."

    With that, he was about to get up, ready to find a way to quietly put the snacks in the girl's bag.

    Suddenly, his arm was grabbed, and he sat on the spot, unable to stand up.

    Immediately afterwards, a warm and soft body leaned against his shoulders and neck.

    "No, I'll get up now." Tong Ling muttered and closed his eyes, "Just let me lean on for a while, just a while!"

    Ji Jun froze and didn't dare to move at all!

    He just likes to exercise, but he is essentially a big straight man, and he is not good at getting along with women at all.

    Now being relied on by a delicate and soft woman, she will only maintain her superficial composure, and she has long panicked in her heart!

    However, when he tentatively lowered his head and saw the girl's eyes that were so tired that she closed her eyes, the whole person softened as much as possible, for fear of embarrassing such a squeamish person.