Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    Bai Rongrong's body froze, and the voices of the two were amplified infinitely, reverberating in her blank mind.

    They didn't notice her presence in the slightest, nor did they hear her silent cries of ceasing, and they continued with devotion.

    "Life is only a few decades short, and you are only in your early twenties. Could it be that you didn't succeed when you were a child?"

    "You don't understand." The woman's voice was helpless and hidden an unknown sadness, "Earlier than this. , much earlier..."

    Shen Ming frowned: "What do you mean?"

    This time, it was the woman's turn to answer the question.

    She silently approached Shen Ming, stretched out her slender fingers, and touched his face with her fingertips, with a hint of devotion, as if he was her... god.

    Gu Li was immersed in his own emotions, it seemed that the world was isolated from her: "This is the first time, I am so close to you."

    Shen Ming tilted his head slightly, although he could not bear the touch of a woman, he still relied on the extremely strong His patience did not completely escape: "Didn't we know each other since childhood, although we are not familiar enough, but we meet often?"

    "Oh, how can it be the same." Gu Li seemed to think this was ridiculous.

    She raised her eyes and looked paranoidly into the deep eyes of the man, "Ming, even for a moment, you will fall in love... No, can you see me?"

    Ming?

    No one has ever addressed Shen Ming like this before, or in other words, in the modern human world, it is rare to address a person with just one word, let alone two unfamiliar people.

    The woman's emotions seemed to be very excited, and he had to stabilize her first.

    "Of course I can see you."

    "No!" Gu Li shook her head, her eyes flickered, she seemed to be struggling, but she asked desperately, "Just like Rongrong, I don't mind your feelings for her. …”

    Shen Ming frowned deeply, even though he thought about all kinds of possibilities, he never expected today's result.

    He watched coldly as the woman slowly took off her suit jacket, revealing her fair and slender shoulders, and then she stretched her hand behind her and opened the zipper of her skirt a little bit.

    She looked at him eagerly, as if she was clinging to the last straw, struggling to die without letting go.

    "If you want, I'm willing to be with her..."

    While he was waiting for the answer that was about to come out from the woman's mouth, there was a sudden crunch in the room.

    The two of them turned their heads and looked at each other, only to see Bai Rongrong who had just stood up from the sofa, and hurriedly picked up the mobile phone that had fallen to the ground.

    "Ruffy?!" Shen Ming suddenly exclaimed.

    Gu Li didn't move, just stared blankly, not surprised by the girl's existence.

    Bai Rongrong didn't expect an accident, she opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say.

    For a time, she seemed to have lost the ability to think, and finally she could only run away in the silence as the air was frozen.