Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Bai Rongrong could feel herself bumping into the car, constantly being squeezed from all angles, but she was hugged tightly by a broad body, and these heavy injuries fell through the buffer of the flesh. When she was there, it was already very little.

    She also didn't know how Shen Ming had so much strength to resist the pull of the seat belt and hold her firmly in his arms.

    When the car finally stopped rolling, she gradually felt Shen Ming's relaxation, and at the same time there was no energy anymore.

    The wet liquid flowed onto Bai Rongrong's body, perhaps her own, but most of them belonged to others.

    "Shen Ming? Shen Ming!"

    She called worriedly, but she didn't get a response.

    Bai Rongrong doesn't know much about the car invented by humans, but he also knows that if the external force is too great, it will cause the fuel inside to leak, and then there is a danger of explosion.

    So, she broke free from Shen Ming's protection, tried her best to climb out of the overturned body, then staggered to the driver's seat and opened the door.

    She used a lot of strength to drag the tall, unconscious man out.

    At this point, she finally had time to look around at the situation—no one was there.

    There were indeed few vehicles and pedestrians on the road leading to the villa area, but she had just clearly felt that the car was deviated from the track due to a strong impact, but she did not see any other vehicles leaving the scene.

    Today, the roadside can't even hear a single bird call, and the silence is eerie and terrifying.

    Bai Rongrong's eyes were sharp, she picked up the unconscious and seriously injured man, and waved her sleeves.

    The two disappeared by the roadside.

    -

    The rolling mountains are lush and green, and the crisp bird calls are endless.

    With a "bang", the door of the wooden house was broken open from the outside, and the broken seal trembled in the air.

    Bai Rongrong reluctantly put Shen Ming on the ground, daring not to delay, and hurriedly propped herself up to sit up.

    From the door to where he lay, there was blood all the way down, like a string of scarlet flowers.

    Shen Ming was seriously injured.

    He rushed over from the driver's seat to protect Bai Rongrong, completely ignoring himself, exposing his entire body, including the weakest head and neck.

    Although he is talented, diligent in learning, and at the same time pays attention to physical training, his willpower is much higher than ordinary people, but now he can no longer resist such a tough blow, he can't wake up at all, and his breathing gradually weakens.

    Bai Rongrong used the whole body's spiritual power without any hesitation, and sent it into the body of the seriously injured man without any reservation.

    The white and clean forehead was soon covered with fine sweat, and then gathered together, dripping from the delicate chin, and the pink cherry lips gradually turned pale.

    Bai Rongrong was like a puppet whose thread had been cut off. She closed her eyes and fell to the ground, her fingers still clutching Shen Ming, who was still unconscious but had steady breathing.