Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Ye Lang moved quickly, and Bai Rongrong immediately went to Shen Ming to discuss after receiving the play title from him.

    Shen Ming looked at the official contract that had been handed to Shen's long ago, was silent for two breaths, and nodded in agreement.

    He knows that this is the best choice for the little woman, but he will not belittle himself and give up anything because of this.

    He will step up to investigate the truth of the matter, and then continue to work hard to become the person who can stand by her side who can be fair and recognized by her.

    Bai Rongrong came to the crew with a mixed bag of joy and sorrow.

    Worry is that I am afraid that I will not perform well, drag others down, and also affect the company.

    The joy is because the filming location is beautiful and is said to be a famous tourist destination in China, and there are three actors who are very familiar with them - Ji Jun, Tong Ling and Zhou Tian.

    Ye Lang saw the girl sneaking on her toes and looking at the crowd.

    "What are you looking for?" he asked suspiciously.

    "Let me see who this director is, the artist and the journey of surprise are exactly the same, Arang, we won't travel again, right?"

    "..."

    Looking at the girl who was out of his mind, he explained patiently: "Although it seems too much Coincidence, but there is a reason for all this to happen. The Journey of Surprise has a great influence, and the popularity is not in vain. Besides, I don't know about the actors except us, who came in with human affection."

    "You know the director?"

    "Well."

    "You also came in through the back door? How did you tell the director?"

    "...I said that I will participate in the acting with your participation.

    " Someone went through the back door!"

    Thinking of what the black fan said in the previous publicity event, although it did not apply to the situation at the time, it is no problem today.

    Bai Rongrong felt a little guilty: "Isn't this bad?"

    Ye Lang was very determined: "Don't worry, this role looks at the entire entertainment industry, and no one is more suitable than you, but you!"

    Bai Rongrong was surprised: "Speaking of which, because it was recommended by you, I came here directly. I haven't had time to read the script. What is this show about? What kind of role am I in it?"

    Ye Lang smiled and said, "Xianxia Drama, Rabbit Spirit."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    That is indeed the most suitable for her!

    Ye Lang knew that this little bunny looked careless and heartless, but he was most afraid of affecting others because of himself.

    He continued to talk to eliminate her last concerns: "Also, your role is not a protagonist, but you play a lot, and because of the nature of the script, many places need to hang Weiya, which is very hard, so despite the excellent crew configuration, But there are very few people competing. After all, filming such a scene is hard and dangerous."

    "Oh!" Bai Rongrong breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, that's good! I must work hard, and I won't hang on to Weiya. Ye Lang: "

    ...I still have to pretend."