Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Bai Rongrong can be regarded as a profound experience, what is "even breathing is wrong".

    She threw the phone aside, collapsed on the bed in a big letter, and stopped thinking about it in a Buddhist way.

    After all, the big bed is soft and comfortable, and the carrots are crunchy and sweet. Which one is more fragrant than a bad review?

    The next day, Bai Rongrong went to the company to take an acting class as usual. However, from a distance, I saw a large group of people gathered at the entrance of the company. They were excited, holding signs and banners in their hands, as if they were protesting something.

    Suddenly, Zhao Jiayi put her arm across her and Gao Qian, with a flustered expression: "Sister Gao, Sister Rongrong, let's go through the back door today, okay?"

    Gao Qian frowned: "Alright, the front door is too messy.

    " What are you doing?" Bai Rongrong leaned forward in confusion.

    Zhao Jiayi quickly moved in front of her and blocked her sight with her body: "It's nothing, nothing, let's go quickly? We're going to be late!"

    "Wait." Gao Qian stopped her, her Danfeng eyes narrowed, and she looked at the little stylist dangerously, "What do you know? Know them, right? Who are they?"

    Zhao Jiayi instantly took a breath and tried to deny it with a stiff neck: "Haha, I don't know, how is it possible, Sister Gao is joking! How could I know Rongrong? Sister's black powder ball!"

    Gao Qian: "..."

    Bai Rongrong asked curiously, "What is a black powder ball? Is it delicious?"

    Just as Gao Qian wanted to take her own artist out of this danger first At the place, Bai Rongrong suddenly gathered his eyes.

    Far beyond the sight of ordinary people, she saw at a glance that a sneaky man, while everyone was holding signs and banners shouting, quietly put his hand into the pockets and bags of the girls in the back row, arrogantly. He took out several wallets and mobile phones in a row, and then pretended to shout a few words, wanting to sneak away with the stolen goods without knowing it.

    Bai Rongrong immediately grabbed Erkang's hand and shouted, "The thief! Stop!"

    Just as they were about to leave quietly, Gao Qian and Zhao Jiayi, who were not discovered by the black fans, were shocked. Before they could see clearly, they felt that the woman among them rushed out with lightning speed.

    Bai Rongrong screamed and subconsciously used her internal strength, which can be described as strong and powerful, swallowing mountains and rivers.

    For a while, the black fans turned their heads together, and saw a man behind them running away, and an afterimage followed behind the man. He was not tall and had flying black hair, and he ran much faster than the man.

    There was a street corner in front. Seeing that the man was about to run across the road, Bai Rongrong made a decisive decision and flew with a kick.

    "Ah!" The

    man screamed, and threw himself to the ground like a dog eating shit.

    Because the impact was too great, most of the stolen goods that had not had time to pack fell out.

    Only then did the people react, and they rushed forward. In an instant, the security guards of the Shen Group, who were still trying to stop the black fan group, had an empty field in front of them, their faces dazed.