Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    The demon king never imagined that the girl would go and return.

    Later, he checked the overturned decoction and found that although the juice smelled bitter, it contained fresh herbs.

    It was also at this moment that Shen Ming, who was attached to him, saw the true face of this body through the reflection on the water surface - a white tiger with black spots on a white ground and long beards and blue eyes.

    Then, the mice in the hole also helped him verify the non-toxicity of the potion.

    After trying to lick the food that was delivered to the door, the fat body of the mouse was so bitter that he retched for a while, and he did not spit out the big mouthful of bitter medicine he had drank because of his greed, and finally he could only leave in embarrassment.

    It didn't take long for the demon king to recognize the mouse that ran out for food again. Although the little thing didn't open his intelligence, he also remembered the lesson and walked around the soup and medicine far away, with a look of disgust.

    For a time, the demon king was complicated.

    He lost his family early, and lived alone in the forest with difficulty. With the comprehension and perseverance bestowed by God, he slowly cultivated and became strong and became a demon king.

    He never considered making friends, because in the spiritual world with limited resources, any competitor of interest may draw their swords at any time.

    In the same way, he became a demon king by virtue of his strength, and he never wanted to bully the weak elves in the territory.

    However, now that he was seriously injured by the villain's plot, he should have died slowly in the cave, but an unknown person risked his life to save him.

    And obviously even the unsmart mouse knows that his strength is no longer there.

    Therefore, when he heard the familiar footsteps again, he subconsciously chose to continue to pretend to be unconscious.

    He wanted to see what this girl really looked like.

    He felt that the light in front of him was blocked by a shadow, and the girl knelt down in front of him.

    Next, there was a non-stop ping, ping and pong, accompanied by the girl's exclamation, the gauze on his wound was carefully opened, but the man hurriedly knocked over the medicine bottle, and even sprinkled the medicine powder in the wrong place at one point.

    The girl obviously doesn't know how to take care of people, and her daily life must be rough. Coupled with the tension, the series of actions are a little flustered.

    The moment the medicine was applied to the wound, there was a piercing pain, but the demon king seemed to be unaware, and there was no abnormality in even breathing.

    With his sensitive intuition, he sensed the girl's anxiously observing gaze, and successfully passed the test.

    After the girl left, the demon king opened his eyes, and his eyes fell on the wound that had been bandaged. It was obviously painful, but it was warm, wrapped in layers, with a strange warmth.

    In the next few days, the girl will come to take care of the injured white tiger with medicine. What she doesn't know is that after she left, the white tiger has been able to step out of the cave, secretly return to his own territory, and wait and see the villain who is temporarily occupied by the villain. On the land, the goblins live a life of submissiveness and misery.