Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The next day, when the guests were getting ready for another day of storm baptism, the director team suddenly announced that the content of today's recording is not the same as yesterday.

    Ji Jun narrowed his peach blossom eyes: "The new arrangement? What is it? We are not a showman!"

    "..." The

    director team hurriedly slapped haha: "I know, we are a serious variety show! We will never touch the red line of the law. Never challenge the authority of the state!"

    Ji Jun was not persuaded at all: I believe in you!

    "What the hell are you doing?" Tong Ling asked in a hoarse voice, her shoulders and limbs aching.

    The director team was very excited: "Today, everyone is no longer a staff member, but a tourist. You can play in the park to your heart's content!"

    "Oh." Ye Lang sneered and said in a low voice, "If you have something to say, say it."

    "..."

    Director Group: Do you dare to finish the rest of the sentence in front of the camera?

    Despite the inner slander, the director team justified the loss and introduced it in a good voice: "Today, everyone will have a one-day experience in the park as tourists, but the items to be experienced will be drawn by lottery.

    " ?"

    "Everyone will know after they've drawn."

    Several people looked at each other, but no one stepped forward. Bai Rongrong didn't care the most, and took out one first.

    "It's bungee jumping."

    Seeing that the little woman didn't understand anything, she just said to herself, Ye Lang walked over to her, turned the sign over, and showed it to the camera.

    The two were so close again, the director team was naturally happy to see it happen, and hurriedly filmed the scene.

    The second lottery was Ji Jun. He put the lottery in front of the camera and announced loudly: "Haunted House."

    Seeing that the two people had already taken away the most thunderous project, Tong Ling was overjoyed, and God helped her.

    So she stepped forward with confidence, and the third draw was drawn.

    However, when she saw the two big characters on the ticket, she forgot to scream in shock: "Why is it still bungee jumping?!"

    The director team was taken aback, and then said weakly: "We didn't say that the content of each sign is different."

    Tong Ling: "..."

    Even Bai Rongrong had to admire the show team's hand: We are not human, but you are real dogs!

    In the end, Ye Lang also got a haunted house. It turned out that the show team was all buried with thunder, but they just let them have company.

    In this way, no matter how misunderstood Tong Ling and Bai Rongrong are, they are embarrassed not to walk together.

    On the bungee jumping platform, Bai Rongrong clearly felt Tong Ling's pair of chopstick legs trembling in the air.

    She felt that she was a little bit bad. Seeing the girl was so frightened that she was walking on thin ice, her mouth was shriveled and she almost cried. Although she was so pitiful, she was actually a little happy.

    snort! Who let her be prejudiced against herself first!

    When things came to an end, Tong Ling had never regretted it so much, just because she was angry with others, she actually participated in such a pitiful variety show. She had known for a long time that her half-sister was not at ease!

    "You, you go first!" she ordered subconsciously.

    "Why? I don't!" Bai Rongrong chose to be ugly.

    "Well, then I don't want to be the first!"

    "Okay, then we'll wait here, anyway, I'm not afraid."

    Bai Rongrong never thought that she was still a bad rabbit!

    So cool!

    Tong Ling has already started to sniff, and there is also a cry in his voice: "Then are we rock paper scissors?"

    Bai Rongrong thought about it and felt that it was fair: "Okay!"

    So, the two girls shouted "one, two, three" at an altitude of 80 meters, and each showed their little white hands. That serious look was exactly the same as that of kindergarten children, which made the cameraman laugh.

    The scissors made by Bai Rongrong, because she liked the gesture like cute bunny ears, while Tong Ling made cloth.

    The latter's voice trembled: "Two wins in three games?"

    Bai Rongrong akimbo: "You think beautifully!"

    Tong Ling cried with a "wow".

    Bai Rongrong turned her head, never to be fooled: Who is not a baby anymore!

    Tong Ling saw the indifferent reaction of the other party through the slits of his eyes, and stopped crying. When I saw the camera facing me again, my self-esteem immediately arose, and I became more energetic.

    "Humph! I'll go first, the second young lady of my dignified Tong's family, are you afraid of you?"

    She said so, but she still cautiously moved sideways to the end of the bungee platform like a crab.

    Bai Rongrong succeeded, and immediately joined in to watch the fun.

    The staff was very professional, and quickly tied the equipment to Tongling's ankles.

    After everything was ready, Tong Ling clung to the fence next to her with both hands, and the tears had already flowed out.

    But I have to say that she is still quite strong, and she only glanced behind her weakly at the end, then closed a pair of beautiful eyes, ready to jump straight down.

    Suddenly, Bai Rongrong shouted: "Wait! Don't jump first!"

    However, it was too late, the girl had already let go of her hand, and her petite body was falling down.