Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    The ascension thunder robbery was earth-shattering, and when they rushed over, the king had disappeared, leaving only the pitted land, a mess.

    However, recalling this now, Ye Qi thought that they were not the first group of wolves to arrive.

    Ye Mei was already there at the time.

    People had a bad premonition, and hurriedly asked her what happened. She told everyone: "Wang suddenly disappeared in the thunder tribulation, and Bai Rongrong, who was protecting the Dharma for him, disappeared.

    " ?

    How did Ye Mei answer? Yes, she said this at the time - "I also just arrived, I didn't see the whole process, I saw the dark clouds rolling in and the thunder tribulations that destroyed the sky and the earth constantly falling on the king's body, and then slowly became strange, exuding emanations. Then, before the thunder tribulation was over, he saw Bai Rongrong staggering out and left in a hurry."

    After hearing this, people were very angry, and no one would think that Bai Rongrong was the protector. When he saw the strange dynamics of Thunder Tribulation, he was the first to choose to run away.

    In fact, she didn't deny it when they went to Bai Rongrong to ask questions after they tried to find Wang.

    "Bai Rongrong! You were the guardian of the king that day?"

    "Yes." The girl's face was pale and her eyes were empty, and people thought she was frightened by such a ferocious thunder tribulation.

    "Where did the king go?"

    "I don't know, he disappeared."

    Sadness and anger swept through the wolves at the same time, and they asked excitedly: "Then did you stop the protector and leave before the thunder tribulation was completed? "

    "Yes." The girl raised her eyes, as if she had something to say, "But that's because..."

    "How could you do that?!" Someone interrupted her, accusing her in grief.

    Yes, Wang chose you as a Dharma protector out of trust in you, and it doesn't matter if you are incompetent. How can you watch Wang be swallowed by lightning at a critical moment?!"

    girl seemed to have lost her mind . God, at this moment, I can only mutter to myself: "Yes, it's all my fault, if I practice more diligently and have some skills, even if I fail to transcend the calamity, maybe I can still save Alang... Bai Rongrong's answer "

    sit down" everyone's guess, and then, although everyone felt very worthless for the king, they didn't do anything at the moment.

    After all, as wolves, they naturally despise rabbit spirits, let alone a rabbit spirit who only eats and waits to die and doesn't want to make progress. It was because of Wang's protection that they always respected her, but they didn't expect that the king would fall into her hands in the end.

    After that, the status of the leaderless wolves was not as good as before. Many goblins who had been suppressed by Ye Lang before came to provoke them, and life was very difficult.

    Not to mention, because of the survival rules of the wolf pack, there are constantly people who want to challenge and strive to be the next wolf king, but in the end, without exception, they are not up to the task.

    I don't know when, the wolves became more and more extreme, and gradually blamed all this on Bai Rongrong, who did not protect Ye Lang well and was greedy for life and fear of death. People often went to trouble with the rabbit spirit.

    The situation intensified, and the atmosphere between the wolves and her became more and more anxious.

    Ye Qi was very entangled at that time. On the one hand, he knew that Wang Youqi valued Bai Rongrong, and even if Bai Rongrong did not protect the law well, he would not be guilty of death. On the other hand, he also wanted to live like them. If you don't come up, you will bully a creature weaker than yourself, how much more noble than Bai Rongrong?

    So, on a moonless night, he sneaked out of the wolf pack and found Bai Rongrong.

    "You... why don't you just leave?" The

    girl's eyes were dull: "Why?"

    "Now the wolves tend to blame you for the disappearance of the king, and I'm afraid they will embarrass you even more."

    "Heh . ."

    always optimistic and bright girl responded with a sneer to him.

    Ye Qi frowned: "What are you laughing at?" The

    girl looked at the faint moonlight that was obscured by the dark clouds: "I laugh at the brothers and sisters that Arang trusted and nurtured for thousands of years, but in the end it turned out to be a group of Incompetent, furious idiot."

    "You!" Ye Qi wanted to refute, but found that he had nothing to say.

    Yes, to the bottom of it, the reason for the disappearance of the king, isn't it still that he has not been able to fight against the thunder calamity? How can it be all blamed on one Dharma protector?

    And the wolves have a difficult life in the spiritual world, isn't it because they are so incapable that after losing the protection of the king, they can no longer choose a new wolf king who can lead the wolf group?

    What is the difference between this and Bai Rongrong, who has been relying on Wang all the time? If the guardians are replaced by them like this, can they guarantee that the king will defeat the thunder calamity?

    What a joke!

    In short, no matter whether the girl chooses to listen or not, his words have been delivered, and in the end, they all return to the wolves pretending nothing has happened.

    However, it was later confirmed that Bai Rongrong obviously listened to his words.

    Because not long after this, the wolves finally broke out. When they thought they were righteous and went to look for the rabbit, they just came to the rabbit's house and fell into the traps they had prepared for a long time.

    Ye Qi was deeply impressed by this memory.

    The wolves were filled with righteous indignation, and when they ran to a certain place, they were like dumplings, unable to stop the brakes, lined up to step on the air, and fell into the pit dug by the rabbit spirit.

    These pits are not deep, and there are no lethal weapons such as animal traps in them.

    But the bottom of the pit was soft and wet, and the wolves that fell into it almost fainted.

    Just because the pit is filled with all kinds of carnivorous animals that Bai Rongrong didn't know where to collect... excrement!

    Why carnivores? Goblins are well known that their feces do not smell like herbivorous plants, and sometimes they can even be used to make firewood. Their feces are the most stinky!

    However, the more the wolves struggled, the more they stumbled in the pit, the more the stench became and the feces splashed everywhere.

    And when they were furious, they finally broke open the door of the Rabbit Spirit, and there was no one inside for a long time.

    So, even though they were not reconciled, they jumped into the river and soaked for a month, and they still felt a faint stench on their bodies.

    I have to say that Bai Rongrong's trick of hurting the enemy by one thousand and eight hundred by himself is really amazing!

    But really relieved...

    The author has something to say: Bai Tuanzi bared his teeth: I'm so ruthless, I'm even afraid of myself!