Chapter 115

Chapter 115

    Shen Ming recovered so quickly, but Bai Rongrong didn't have any doubts.

    Because firstly, the day before, she had continuously pumped spiritual power into his body; secondly, she had never regarded Shen Ming as an ordinary human being.

    He is too wise and extremely capable, as if he really lives up to his name, like a god.

    Now that Shen Ming is all right, it's time for them to go home.

    All you need to do is call the special assistant and someone will pick them up with your family doctor.

    The Shen family was in a panic.

    After yesterday's accident, they couldn't wait for the children until they took the initiative to ask the company, and they learned that the two had already left the variety show recording site first. Coupled with the accident in the warehouse, they were even more anxious.

    And Bai Rongrong, who was immersed in worry about Shen Ming, didn't even think to report safety.

    What's more, she had already found out that there were still enemies lurking around her, and she didn't dare to reveal her and Shen Ming's whereabouts to anyone under such circumstances.

    Therefore, when people finally followed the route back to Shen's house and the surveillance to find the Maybach who was hit hard, they were surprised to find that the person involved had disappeared without a trace.

    Shen Ming was very considerate as usual, and stopped everything in front of Shen's parents, without Bai Rongrong thinking and trying to fabricate lies.

    In addition, he still doesn't know what method he used to dispel people's doubts and make people stop investigating.

    Otherwise, there is no explanation at all about how the two injured people ran so far from the scene of the car accident to the mountain.

    Shen's parents knew that their children had an idea, and they never mentioned the car accident.

    After all, the safety of the children is their greatest hope.

    Not to mention, they were shocked to see that when they came back, Shen Ming personally pulled Bai Rongrong down from the car, and then the two of them shook hands and never let go.

    The newly-baked young couple blushed but accepted the family's scrutiny generously.

    Fang Xu couldn't help leaning against Shen Hongye's arms and wiped his eyes.

    After raising pigs for so long, I finally got the cute little cabbage!

    After hearing that the two of them hid in the mountains for a night, Fang Xu couldn't help but be afraid: "Fortunately, nothing happened. I don't know if there are any beasts in that kind of deep mountains and old forests."

    Shen Ming and Bai Rongrong looked at each other and exchanged one only for themselves. Understand, the other party does not understand the eyes.

    The same is, they will not put those unintelligent animals in their eyes.

    After all, in terms of strength, they/she are the ancestors.

    "Speaking of this, I remember one thing."

    "What?" Shen Hongye asked curiously when his wife looked at him.

    "Do you still remember the strange fetal dream I had before Shen Ming was born?"

    "Oh? You had a fetal dream before I was born?" Shen Ming was also interested.