Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    Shen Ming said so, if the old man Shen and Shen Hongye couldn't hear who he meant, they wouldn't be considered a retired old ginger.

    However, the old gingers did not have the viciousness in the shopping mall at all, but asked in a very gentle and soft voice: "Rongrong, why do you want to move out suddenly?"

    Shen Hongye also added the connotation, and secretly threatened: "Who is there ? Did you bully you?"

    Shen Ming kept his head down, as if to say that although he had sued, he was the hot kid who was bullied.

    But don't say sorry.

    Or Fang Xu couldn't watch it anymore, she realized the girl's difficulties, and knew that it was not up to her to say it, so she took the initiative to help explain it.

    She pierced her son mercilessly: "It's not that Shen Ming doesn't know how to cherish! When Rongrong liked him, he ignored them. Now, it's too late to regret it!"

    "Oh, so it is." Shen Hongye Suddenly realized, immediately instinctively united with his wife, and scolded his son together, "Your mother is right. This love, you can buy it if you want."

    Everyone: "..."

    Is there any music missing here?

    Shen Hongye is still nagging: "Shen Ming, you have to understand Rongrong, you can't be so mad as you are now. No matter how you say it, you are still a girl, you really went too far. When you were a child, Rongrong was with you all day long. The back of the butt, the kind that can't be kicked away, I can't stand it..."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    With all these black histories, in this villa, things like face have become a luxury... "What are you

    talking about!" Fang Xu glared at her husband.

    Shen Hongye reacted instantly and changed his words in a hurry: "Of course, I'm not saying this is a bad thing! In the face of love, one's face is worthless, otherwise, I can't catch up with my wife. I mean, son, if you want You can afford it and let it go!"

    "I didn't say anything." Shen Ming only said faintly.

    The implication is that Bai Rongrong's move has nothing to do with him, it's all her decision.

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    After getting along for so long, why has she never found out that Mr. Shen, who is so mature and stable outside, has such a naive side?

    "Why did Rongrong want to move? Because of this kid, aren't you happy?"

    "Hey, I thought of a solution!"

    Everyone looked at Fang Xu, and she was excited: "Let's kick Shen Ming out! In this way, Rongrong doesn't have to move out!"

    Shen Hongye: "Second!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Bai Rongrong: It should be a matter of affection between two people, so how could it become a family meeting for public discussion? ?

    Also came to such an unreliable conclusion!

    And Fang Xu is still winking at his son: We are helping you, so that the green mountains are not afraid of running out of firewood!

    In the end, it was Mr. Shen who made the final decision: "Okay, this matter is caused by Shen Ming. If it really can't be solved, Shen Ming should take the responsibility and move out. Rongrong is a girl who is not safe, so stay at home."