Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    One girl and one rabbit were a little stunned, not expecting that the man would suddenly become so serious.

    Even more fierce than when he was just talking about business.

    The scene became silent and embarrassing for a while, but Shen Ming didn't have any intention to explain, he just patiently followed the hair to the white ball in his palm.

    It seemed that was what he cared about most.

    Looking at Mr. Shen who was taking care of Bai Tuanzi with all his heart, Zhou Tian shivered inexplicably, only to feel that his actions just now angered Mr. Shen and made him release his hostility.

    Moreover, Mr. Shen is obsessed with a rabbit, which is even more terrifying!

    Fortunately, the nurse happened to knock on the door and walked in, to change the injection for Zhou Tian, ​​which broke the solidified atmosphere.

    Since Zhou Tian had not fully recovered and could not move his body freely, Shen Ming took the initiative to help her adjust.

    The girl was instantly flattered, and even stood upside-down.

    "No need, Mr. Shen, Miss Nurse and I can... ah!"

    Before she could finish speaking, she felt a sudden tingling in her scalp and couldn't help screaming.

    "Sorry." The man's voice was calm, "I accidentally hurt Miss Zhou."

    "No...it's okay!" Zhou Tian said quickly.

    Sure enough, it was Mr. Shen, who probably didn't take care of anyone...

    "Miss Zhou rested well, and my pet and I left first."

    Zhou Tian: "...Okay!"

    She heard Mr. Shen's words. Deep meaning, I know how important this white dumpling is to President Shen.

    Ordinary people just leave without emphasizing being with their "favorite pet" at all. The man said so, obviously taking the white dumpling very seriously.

    I am afraid it is much more important than their living people.

    Although she didn't know why, and even felt a little perverted, she even tried to keep the white dumpling from Mr. Shen's side.

    Zhou Tian was in a cold sweat, so dangerous!

    After coming out of the hospital, Shen Ming took Bai Tuanzi into the car.

    The special assistant could see that the boss's expression was not very good, but the doctor just said that the result of Miss Shen's treatment was already considered a miracle.

    "Mr. Shen, let's go next..." He asked nervously.

    "Go to Zhou's house."

    "Yes!"

    Bai Rongrong also felt the man's emotions, and honestly squatted in his warm palm, not daring to make trouble.

    Suddenly, there was a strange "coo" sound in the quiet car.

    The special assistant searched secretly, but could not find the source.

    Rabbit Jing's round eyes widened, and he quickly shrank into a ball, but he still couldn't escape the man's insight.

    Shen Ming held Bai Tuanzi up, glanced at it, and then moved it to his front and put it on his ear.

    Bai Rongrong's entire body was pressed against the man's naked face, and her whole body was suddenly tense, and her long ears were "brushed" red.

    Shen Ming didn't know it at all, he sunk his ears into the soft little body for a while before leaving.

    Bai Tuanzi's eyes dodged, and he couldn't help laughing when he noticed the pair of red ears.

    The special assistant was even more frightened: his boss will be angry and happy now, he is really like a tiger!

    "Why are you so shy?"

    Shen Ming thought it was absurd. He deliberately blew into those sensitive long ears, and said softly without hesitation, "Didn't you bite my ears? Why, forget? "

    Bai Rongrong: "!!"

    She was dizzy! It's not greed for beauty!

    A big man, do you still hold such vengeance? !

    Seeing that the little thing was about to fry again, Shen Ming smiled and stroked the little white body: "Okay, okay, I'll make fun of you. Just hold on for a while, we'll come out this time, and I'll finish the work today. I'll be at home with you from now on, okay?"

    Bai Rongrong wanted to nod her head, but suddenly remembered that she was a rabbit now and shouldn't have these artificial movements.

    A pair of ruby-like pupils murmured to and fro, she pretended not to understand and tilted her head.

    "Heh." Shen Ming smiled helplessly.

    I only remembered the disguise now, and fortunately, he was the first to pick up the white dumplings. If it were someone else, I am afraid that the little things would have been left in the glass box for others to observe by now.

    After arriving at Zhou's house, after being notified, Shen Ming walked in with Bai Tuanzi.

    During the period, the driver wanted to volunteer to share his worries for the boss: "Mr. Shen, or you can put the rabbit here first..."

    Before he finished speaking, he was stopped by the special assistant.

    "Mr. Shen, we are waiting for you and... your pet."

    "Yes." Shen Ming nodded indifferently.

    After the boss left, the driver was a little overwhelmed: "There are so many rules in the family this week, is it appropriate for the boss to bring a rabbit in?"

    "It's not just an ordinary rabbit, it's President Shen's favorite."

    "...What's the difference?" The

    special assistant glanced at the driver as if looking at Yumu's head, and said concisely: "The rules are for ordinary people. When have you ever seen Mr. Shen carefully following other people's rules?"

    "Oh Oh oh!" The driver suddenly realized, but he didn't know much.

    Zhou family.

    "I haven't seen him for many years, why is Mr. Shen interested in visiting our Zhou family?"

    An elderly man came out with a kettle in his hand, watering the well-kept garden with a half-smiling smile.

    "Dad, just let the servants do this, why do you have to do it yourself?"