Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Bai Rongrong still doesn't believe that this is evil, what's going on? Can't read her own memory?

    No reason!

    But the more she tried to recall and fight against that power, the more she had a splitting headache.

    "What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

    Ye Lang hurriedly stepped forward to help him, unable to stabilize his body, eyes closed, like a girl in great pain.

    For a long time, Bai Rongrong still couldn't remember anything, and the torture alone yielded nothing, so she had to give up.

    "Forget it." She said angrily: "Since it jumps out bit by bit every time, I'll just wait, anyway, it's been mixed in for more than 10,000 years, and it's not bad. For a while."

    "What's going on? Have you been like this more than once?" Ye Lang cared and blamed: "Why didn't you tell me?"

    Bai Rongrong knew that he was doing it for her own good, and comforted: "It's me. It seems that I have lost a piece of memory, and I will remember it every once in a while, and telling you it will only add to my troubles. Don't worry, it will be fine if you don't think about it."

    Hearing this, Ye Lang suddenly fell silent. He said with remorse: "What did you go through during the period when I left? Still blame me, if I hadn't disappeared, you wouldn't have gone through these hardships alone."

    "Oh, why do you say that! I'm not a child who hasn't been weaned. I've lived for over 10,000 years, and I'm still relying on you? If I touch porcelain like this, I can't hold my old face!"

    Said, the girl showed no mercy. He pulled his cheeks with both hands, and pulled the good face into a deformed shape. Although it was still cute, it looked like a big-eyed frog.

    Ye Lang was amused by her, but he couldn't hide the loss in his eyes.

    Seeing this, Bai Rongrong hurriedly changed the subject: "By the way, speaking of it, there is a person you have met who may also be one of the goblins who came from the spiritual world."

    "Who?" Ye Lang turned serious.

    "It's the old Juemu we met in No. 4 Middle School when we were recording the journey of wonder. Do you remember, when you were in the spiritual world, there lived a spider spirit in the mountains?"

    "Remember, the one who stayed away from the crowds. , and she's not friendly, although I haven't seen her true face, but I heard that many goblins in the spirit world are afraid of her."

    At that time, he had grown up, focused on training and managing wolves day and night, and could play with girls. time is very little.

    When he heard that the girl was getting close to the legendary dark and ruthless black spider, although the girl told him that the black spider was not what everyone said, it was actually her cold-hearted friendship, but he was still worried. I secretly found time to investigate, but I searched repeatedly to no avail. Only then did I know that this person is really like the rumored, Shenlong sees the beginning but not the end.

    "Yes, it's her! In fact, she's a very nice person, but she's a little taciturn. In fact, if you take the initiative to get close to her, she won't attack maliciously. I used to play and get lost in the mountains, but she was silent. Walk in front and lead me down the mountain. Also, she is actually very powerful and unfathomable. At that time, you suddenly disappeared in the thunder tribulation, and the first thing I thought of was to quickly seek her help."