1. 1969

The plan of a year is in the spring, and the plan of a day is in the morning.

On the March day in the north of China, in the morning and evening, the spring is still cold and steep.

At about five o'clock, the sky was still gloomy outside, and there was a rooster's crowing outside the house. Eighteen-year-old Tang Bao was suddenly awakened, opened his moist almond eyes, and looked at the familiar mud wall. Quietly relieved.

The light in the room was still dim, and across the board, I could hear my parents talking on the next bed.

Tang Bao's father's voice was very gentle and soft, "Susu, you sleep a little longer, it's not dawn yet, I'll borrow the captain's bike to go to the city's black market to exchange tickets, and you take Ah Bao to the clinic for me. Come on, eat your own lunch, and cook dinner when I come back."

He is a barefoot doctor of Chen Lian's brigade, and the brigade deliberately gave him an empty room next to the commune as a clinic, but western medicine was too expensive, so he came to see a doctor. Most people beg him to use the traditional Chinese medicine prepared by their husband and wife.

In this way, they not only have ten centimeters per day, but also sell some herbs.

No, it can't be said to sell now, it should be to change things.

Su Su's voice was very soft and sweet, "Okay, be careful yourself, I'll get up and cook some breakfast for you."

"Don't," Tang Mingyuan quickly refused, "I'll burn it, it's better if you have a fever, you'd better lie down for a while."

Tang Bao also wanted to go to the city, so he slowly lifted off the dusty quilt, picked up an old loose green muslin jacket that was slightly whitish and put it on.

Others can get dressed in one minute, but she took ten minutes.

Su Su came in and saw that her daughter had already woken up. She smiled and praised her, "My baby is so good. I woke up so early. Can I wait for your next mother to take you to the clinic?"

She was only thirty-eight years old this year. His face was a little yellow, and his body was a little thin. At this time, he was wearing a gray thin cotton jacket and blue pants. Although the old ones had faded, they were clean and tidy.

She looked at her daughter with a smile on her face, but there were a few lines of laughter at the corners of her eyes, but the willow brows were picturesque, and the almond eyes had autumn water, which looked particularly beautiful.

If Tang Bao was eight years old this year, she would be happy to hear this compliment, but she was eighteen years old, which made it a little depressing.

Tang Bao walked towards her slowly, and shouted, "Mom, I want to brush my hair."

After speaking, she found that she was speaking slowly, and she almost got mad at herself.

However, Su Su gently took her daughter's hand and went outside. "Okay, Mom will make braids for you."

She brought a wooden comb, and quickly tied her daughter with two braids, and handed the hot towel to her. For my daughter, watching her slowly paint her face, I feel a little anxious. My daughter is 18 this year, she has beautiful eyes and looks so good-looking, but because she had a disease when she was young, she

is still talking and doing things. Slowly, it's a famous fool in the neighboring team. What will she do in the future?

Tang Mingyuan is a medium stature, with wheat-colored skin. Although his eyebrows and eyes are ordinary, those Danfeng eyes are extraordinarily bright and agile.