Extra 1-2

Wei Youde previously felt that it was not safe for his son to marry Su Tang, the other party's force value was too high, and his father-in-law and mother-in-law were not easy to provoke. After this marriage, if there is any conflict, his son will be wronged.

But when I was in danger, I found out that my son's force value was too low, and it was better to marry someone who was stronger. Anyway, I can save my life.

And the Wei family is now clean, but there are many enemies before, and the wealth and silk are moving. , this Su Tang is a very good candidate.

After he figured it out, Wei Youde changed his body and became a die-hard supporter. He bewitched his wife to come to the door, and wanted to settle the marriage between the two families while Tang Bao was there.

Tang Bao was naturally unwilling to agree, even if she was an open-minded mother, even if she had already tested the young man's mind, she would be reluctant to think that her daughter was going to marry.

But she also likes to go shopping. Chen Xiaonan accompanied her along the way, and some of her friends, Nangong Yuelinjuan and the others also came to join in the fun, which was considered a few days of leisure.

When Wei Youde urged himself again, he simply took advantage of something at home, got on the plane and slipped away.

She is really in trouble.

Zhu Xiuyan and Gu Xiu'an both came to seek medical treatment.

Although everyone stopped coming and going, it suddenly appeared, Gu Xingjin hurriedly called Tang Bao, saying that he was afraid that his father-in-law and mother-in-law would be wronged, and asked her to come back quickly.

In fact, I am not used to Tang Bao being away from me for too long. It has been six days, and if he does not come back, the boys in the family are about to fall into trouble.

Tang Bao returned to the hospital and saw that his parents were fine. Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Su Su handed her a few medical certificates and said simply, "I and your father are going out for a walk, these are all What's important, you have a follow-up visit first, and we'll go first."

Tang Mingyuan's eyes and forehead had a few wrinkles left over from the years, but he was not very old. Looking at his dazed daughter, he smiled and said gently. "You sent everyone from the two families away, lest your mother get a headache when she sees it."

Tang Bao twitched the corners of his mouth, "As for you to avoid them for their sake, if they dare to make trouble, it will be over if they are thrown out."

Tang Mingyuan waved his hand and sighed, "Now that they don't hate them as much as they used to, besides, their I'm getting older, if you can treat it, you can treat it, if you can't, let Xingjin send people away."

Su Su has taken good care of herself inside and out, although she is sixty-two, her hair is still black and her skin is fair and ruddy. After seeing Tang Mingyuan, he left, "These people don't need to be too concerned, we have already booked the plane tickets, and now we will go to see Tangtang and Shengsheng."

Tang Bao looked at their backs and sighed, "Lie, obviously I want to see my grandson-in-law. She picked up the

phone and called Gu Xingjin, making sure that he had arranged for someone to accompany her parents to Kyoto, and then she was relieved. "Okay, I'll hang up first."

"Wife, wait a minute." "I'll make dinner at home tonight and wait for you to come back to eat, how about we live in our two-person world?"

Tang Bao sneered, "Dream, what about Tang Xu?"