Repayment

At this time, Wang Yuxian had already weighed a pheasant and a hare for Commander Ye, handed over the game to the guard, and said to Tang Baodao, "The pheasant is two kilograms and one tael, and the hare is three kilograms and sixty tael."

She could weigh things. It can also calculate a little simple account, but it is definitely not as fast as Tang Bao.

Tang Bao took the money from Zhou Yuzhen, and said without raising his head, "A total of five pounds and seven taels, even if it is eight yuan and five corners." However,

Wang Yuxian felt that he was not satisfied, looked at Zhao Meixiang and asked, "Do you want some more? What?"

Zhao Meixiang smiled reluctantly, "I won't buy it now, I'll buy it when I go back."

After saying that, she helped her daughter and left.

Zhou Yuzhen was still at the door, with candy in her mouth, she looked puzzled at her stepmother and her ex-man staring at each other, and when she saw the Zhao family's mother and daughter came out with empty hands, she couldn't help shaking her head, "You guys. How can you taste other people's things, but don't buy anything?"

Although she didn't say it clearly, her small eyes showed how can you eat for nothing?

Zhao Meixiang felt that this girl was an idiot, and she couldn't say anything about herself. I didn't eat, and when I looked up and saw the mutual hatred in Gu Xiu'an and Yu Fengya's eyes, I felt better.

When he came to Gu Xiu'an's side, he began to be a good and reasonable person again. "Okay, everyone is so old, what else is there to care about? Now is the new society, just treat you as being fashionable and divorced."

This At that time, of course, Gu Xiu'an wanted to show affection, withdrew his eyes, and gave her a gentle smile, "You're right, I'll listen to you, let's go."

If it wasn't for Gu Xiu'an at the door, she whispered with disgust at Yu Fengya who came out. A slut, Yu Fengya would not reply to him with a hypocrite, and the two of them stared at the door.

Now seeing them show their affection in front of him, he doesn't look sad at all, instead he stares at his stepdaughter, "What should I do if I eat less and have a toothache?"

"No," Zhou Yuzhen didn't react at all to her words that didn't hurt or itch, instead she made a face at her. "It's like when you go to the movies, you always have to eat something to feel the atmosphere."

Afraid that they might not understand what they meant, she said with a smile, "Do they look like they're acting like this?"

Yu Fengya realized for the first time in her heart that when her stepdaughter didn't cheat on her, she still spoke very nicely, but she still glared at her, "You If you want to watch a movie, I will ask your dad to take you to a good movie, so don't hurry up."

Zhou Yuzhen walked forward with a cloth bag filled with candy, but still muttered dissatisfiedly, "I don't expect my dad to take me to watch it. Movies, when do we go out to watch movies, it's not all about me taking care of my brother, my dad taking care of you."

Zhao Meixiang looked at their backs and bit her lower lip, only then did she hold back her anger and said angrily. Why don't you hurry up, what are you doing?"

Gu Xiu'an felt inexplicable, what's wrong with being angry

, but when he thought that Zhao Qiqi didn't know how much it would cost, he felt distressed, but he felt that this year was unfavorable for them, and they had lost more than 20,000 yuan earlier. The medicinal materials; now Zhao Qiqi drags on like this, I don't know how much it will cost.