Realgar Wine

Dinner is scheduled at the Four Seasons Spring Hotel.

Gu Sheng looked at the splendid name of the hotel, and couldn't help but spit it out, "It's a really good name, and the Four Seasons Hotel sounds better than the Four Seasons. I don't know what they think."

Tang Bao glanced at his son, With a gentle smile, "I was so amused at that time, do you have any opinions?"

"Ah" Gu Sheng's mind turned, and he understood that this was a restaurant in his own family. As soon as he rolled his eyes, he said with a smile, "This is this. The name is catchy and easy to understand, no wonder this restaurant is so stylish, it really lives up to its name and makes people feel at home."

Others' families are partial to their sons, but in their own family, their daughters are more precious.

Gu Sheng felt in his heart that he had grown so big, and he had not grown crooked under the pressure of his sister. It was really the blessing of the ancestors of the Gu family.

The mother and son entered the door, and the beautiful waiter in uniform stepped forward with a smile, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, do you have an appointment?"

"Spring Accord." After Su Tang finished speaking, the waiter led them to the second floor.

Since the restaurant has the name of Four Seasons Spring, the four Accords in spring, summer, autumn and winter are the best.

When Tang Bao and the others entered, Chen Xiaonan and Wei Weiting had already arrived and came to welcome them in person.

Wei Youde was also there, but he didn't come to greet him. Instead, he was talking with A Biao and the others. Seeing Tang Bao and the others coming, he let A Biao and the others go out.

After saying some polite words, the delicacies came up one by one.

Everyone was eating and talking, but it was very lively, and they didn't pay attention to Wei Youde, who was sulking alone.

Wei Youde sipped his wine by the side, his eyes occasionally skipped Tang Bao, and he was very nervous.

He had people sprinkle some realgar in the room, and today ordered two more pots of realgar wine. Now that Tang Bao also drank a glass of realgar wine, I don't know if Tang Bao will show up later.

And if there is a giant python suddenly in this room, I don't know if it will scare my wife and son.

Of course, he was also worried that not only one giant python would appear, but three pythons.

However, if Tang Bao's sons and daughters all inherited human genes, then it shouldn't be a snake body

. Chunya Pavilion is a suite, Tang Bao and the others eat inside, and A Biao and the others eat outside. When the door opens, they think It was the waiter who came to serve the food, but looking at the five men who came in, his expression changed. He wanted to get up, but he felt powerless

. Shirt with suit pants, glasses, looking polite, who would have thought that they had no plans?

He said to the man beside the leopard, "Tie them all up to me and cover their mouths with tape, so as not to disturb our eldest brother and Second Master Wei is chatting."

A Biao really didn't expect that he had taken the words of his brother, and glared at him fiercely, "A Wu, you dare" before he could finish his sentence and was knocked unconscious by A Wu.

Wei Youde didn't expect that he hadn't seen Tang Bao's transformation, but first saw Leopard's men bring people in, looking at him with a bad look, and some people were holding knives in their hands.