Season Finale

Time is the butcher's knife.

Turn Tang Bao, a girl who is too lazy to speak loudly, into a shrew of Hedong's roar.

On the afternoon of September 18 of the solar calendar, Tang Bao received a call from his son and hurriedly rode his bike home. He saw his six-year-old daughter chasing Xiaobai in the yard. He was almost unable to control the power of Honghuang, "Su Tang, explain to me clearly why you are not at school."

Xiaobai also breathed a sigh of relief, ran to Tang Bao's side, and pestered her very aggrievedly, "Let me enter the space. Let Xiao Hei and Xiao Huang play with your daughter, okay?"

Tang Bao patted Xiaobai's head and communicated with it with his mind, "Okay, you go outside to play first, and let you enter the space at night."

Now The children are all grown up, and Da Bai dare not appear in front of them for a long time now.

There are several trees planted in the yard at home, but Jianmu can come out for a walk.

The most pitiful one is Xiaobai. This white mass has not grown up for several years. There are well-behaved little yellow dogs and little black dogs at home, but Su Tang likes to chase after Xiaobai and ravage his snow white. Soft hair.

Even if Xiaobai pretended to be dead, Su Tang would not let it go, either to bathe it, to dress it, or to feed it.

But what Su Tang feeds is what Xiaobai doesn't want to eat. Taking a bath is like plucking hair, and putting on clothes is like kidnapping.

Xiaobai will never think she is cute anymore, this is simply the devil.

Su Tang is a very good-looking girl with fair skin and extremely sweet facial features. When she saw her mother who should be in medical school appear at home, she knew something was wrong.

She moved cautiously to Su Su's room, her black grape-like almond eyes dribbling around, revealing her ingenuity, "Mom, grandma said you didn't read when you were a child, why should I go to school?"

Tang Bao saw through her plan , sneered, "Why do you retreat, get over here for me."

She also wanted to be a loving mother, but her parents never felt that the two children were bad, and Gu Xingjin wanted to spoil her daughter to the sky, not to mention Ning Jin and the others who came home occasionally, they were all Bai Yi Qian Shun.

This forced Tang Bao to go to Liangshan. If she didn't teach her any more, this child could go to heaven.

"Grandma Grandma Saves" Su Su, seeing his mother to become a master's posture, turn "grandmother, your daughter is not listening, you have to be a cute daughter."

Su Su is looking at the doctor in the room inside, listening When Su Tang shouted, hurry out and see the porcelain doll-like granddaughter, with a kind smile on her face, holding her little hand and laughing, "Honey, you are awake, grandma will send you to kindergarten, okay?"

Su Tang is very well-behaved and smiled sweetly, "Grandma is the best." The grandparents ignored Tang Bao and walked out hand in hand.

At this time, Gu Sheng, who secretly called and complained, came out with Xiaobai in his arms, and when he saw Tang Bao, he rushed over with a smile, "Mom, are you coming to take us to school? In the morning, my sister doesn't want to go to school, so she won't let me go, I'm fine at home. It's boring."

He was also very vengeful, his sister didn't let Xiaobai accompany him, and now he asked his mother to take care of her.

Tang Bao hugged her son and sighed helplessly at Su Su, "Mom, how can you not let them go to school?"