Father and Son Conflict

When Zhao Qiqi heard Tang Bao's complacent talk about her encounter with Gu Xingjin, a mouthful of old blood almost spurted out of anger, and she couldn't hide her envy and said, "Aren't you repaying your kindness?"

After speaking, she glanced at Gu Xingjin again. , seeing his face was difficult to distinguish between joy and anger, but thinking that he had been sullen since he came in, Tang Bao couldn't speak on the stage, and he thought that there was not much affection between the two of them.

Zhao Qiqi sighed and made a sympathetic look of compassion, "How can you do good deeds, how can you repay me?"

"He himself said that he can satisfy me with any request." Tang Bao simply put his hands together. In the sleeves, I felt that my whole body was not warm, so I looked at her and asked, "I was worried about not being able to marry me at that time, so I simply said that he would marry me. I didn't expect him to agree."

Gu Xingjin thought to himself. Although I don't understand what Tang Bao is doing, but when I hear her words, I know that she is making fun of people again. If I usually don't have an opinion, but now I'm in a hurry to see people, I can only pleading with my eyes. Look at Tang Bao.

Tang Bao saw his eyes and whispered, "I just want to make you feel better."

Zhao Qiqi regarded Gu Xingjin's eyes at Tang Bao as dissatisfaction with Tang Bao, and moved in his heart, he said warmly, "Forget it, let's go quickly. Let's meet someone."

She felt that Tang Bao was so ignorant, so she still wanted to be a knowledgeable woman. As for his marriage, it really made her a little confused, and she felt that she should think more carefully.

To be honest, she was also very puzzled. The few blind dates her mother arranged for her were not heroic, or handsome and elegant. Several were better than Gu Xingjin, but the beautiful dream with him made her feel in her heart. He should have been the closest person to Gu Xingjin.

Especially seeing him and Tang Bao standing together made her feel very unhappy. She felt that Tang Bao had taken her place. At this moment, a thought suddenly popped into her mind that it would be good if Tang Bao disappeared.

She brought them to an office with a note from the vice president pasted on the door. She pushed open the door and went in, smiling, "Abba, someone is looking for you."

Usually Zhao Qiqi knocks on the door before entering. After all, he is not a father and daughter, so it is still impossible to regard him as his real father in her heart.

But today, she doesn't want Gu Xingjin to know that she has a stepfather, nor does she want Gu Xingjin to feel that she is estranged from Gu Xiu'an.

In Gu Xiu'an's office, there were still several people from the logistics department discussing matters with him. At a critical moment, he was interrupted. He was originally very dissatisfied, but when he heard the voice of Zhao Qiqi's stepdaughter, he moved away. With dissatisfaction on his face, he put on a gentle smile, "Qiqi, you're here, come in and sit."

The face and voice of the man in front of him were so familiar, Gu Xingjin felt that he might as well be dead, that was the one who always lived in his mind. Hero, but now he is alive, but abandons his wife, doesn't care about his old grandfather, and doesn't worry about whether his uncle's sickly body can support the family.

Anger made him unable to control his emotions, he strode forward, across the desk, stretched out his hand and grabbed his black woolen coat, phoenix eyes stared at him fiercely, the blue veins on his forehead were exposed, and he lowered his anger. Roaring, "Gu Xiu'an, why are you still alive, tell me, you're not Gu Xiu'an, right?"