Unlucky Child

Zhao Aizhen came to the hospital today because Yu Qiaodan came to see the injured He Zhihan and felt embarrassed that she was a girl, so she asked Zhao Aizhen to accompany her.

But now, although He Zhihan was out of the operating room, there were people guarding outside the ward, and Yu Qiaodan couldn't get in. Seeing Zhao Aizhen dressed up, she almost vomited blood.

This stupid thing, I asked her to foil me, not to compare myself with myself.

Therefore, Yu Qiaodan, who was sulking, did not see the bright slap print on her fair face.

Zhao Aizhen also sat there absent-mindedly, she was so terrified that she completely forgot how much she usually complied with Yu Qiaodan.

They were not allowed to enter the ward and could only sit on stools outside the ward.

Yu Qiaodan bit his lip, thinking that since he can't get in, he should go back first, and when he wakes up, he will prepare some chicken soup or millet porridge to show his hospitality, and let them see that he is very virtuous, which is better than Silly sit here.

She whispered, "You watch here, if he gets better, call me."

Zhao Aizhen was so terrified that she didn't hear her talking to her at all, so angry Yu Qiaodan stretched out his hand and twisted her He raised his arm, and said dissatisfiedly, "Cousin-in-law, if you don't want to come to accompany me, just say it directly. As for how to show my face?"

"Oh," Zhao Aizhen didn't dare to make her angry with herself, and said quickly " No, I don't mean that."

Immediately, she had an idea, Yu Qiaodan had a filthy relationship with Tang Bao because of Zheng Wei's affairs, isn't it a good opportunity for him to kill with a knife?

As long as Tang Bao is dead, then he will be able to sit back and relax in the future. .

She made a look of grievance and whispered, "Qiaodan, I met Tang Bao downstairs, who was pestering Zheng Wei, and I heard that she was inquiring about Mr. He with the nurse, which made her calm down. Unexpectedly, when she got angry, she said that I was nosy and slapped me, I was just thinking, does she know Mr. He?"

Yu Qiaodan was really unhappy when she heard the words, she gave Zhao Aizhen a white look, and asked in a low voice, "What is that woman doing in the hospital?"

"I don't know either." "Just a moment"

Yu Qiaodan usually disdains to do inquiries, but she has a lot of opinion on Tang Bao, got up and gave her a dissatisfied look, and worried about her own image, she whispered, "Why are you still sitting, hurry up? Go and find out."

Zhao Aizhen quickly got up and said with a smile, "By the way, I saw Big Brother Yu coming over before, why didn't I see him with you?"

"Big brother and the secretary next to Chief He are talking," Yu Qiaodan said. Wancai looked at her suspiciously, "What did you ask him for?"

Zhao Aizhen smiled, "It's nothing, I just saw that he and Tang Bao also talked, and it seems that their friendship is very good, Tang Bao is really not easy."

Yu Qiaodan was even more dissatisfied, but raised her chin and said arrogantly, "I won't let eldest brother be deceived by that kind of woman."

Zhao Aizhen lowered her head to hide the smug look in her eyes. Arrived, but she also did not allow Yu Cheng to be nice to Tang Bao.

The two went downstairs and found a passing nurse to ask about the situation.

Today, many people know what happened to He Zhihan and Tang Bao, and it's not a secret. The nurse heard that Yu Qiaodan was the mayor's daughter before, and she didn't dare to neglect it. She thought they were here to express her concern and didn't hide it. He