68. Girl Heart

Tang Bao watched Liu Zhihua leave with Jin Xiufang dejectedly, while Tang Hongjun stayed behind to deal with the aftermath, and he quickly and quietly returned to the back.

To be honest, although she took a small revenge for the incident today and relieved her a little bit of hatred, she made Tang Hongjun feel her own light. The status is definitely not ordinary.

It was also because of Tang Hongjun that Jin Xiufang swallowed his anger and didn't make a scene on the spot.

She was about to push the door in, but the wooden door opened with a "squeak" at this moment. Gu Xingjin looked at the little girl in front of her, whose red face was still stained with grass ash, like a small cat, holding a washbasin in her hand. , looked at himself in surprise.

"I'm here to find you," he looked at her suspiciously, and said lightly, "The Zheng family asked me to bring you a letter so that you can go there when you have time."

After speaking, he couldn't help but ask, "What are you doing? What are you doing?"

At the urging of his younger brother and sister, he came to the town to find out about the Zheng family. He didn't expect that he was lucky today. He happened to meet the deputy mayor to recuperate at home, and remembered Tang Bao's life-saving grace. , and heard about the Tang family from his mouth again, and this made Tang Bao go there.

Unexpectedly, he was busy with their affairs, but Tang Bao didn't know where to go. He was about to go to the Tang family to find someone. Thinking about it, he felt depressed.

Tang Bao didn't know that he despised him in his heart, and when he heard the good news, he almost jumped up with joy, "That's great, I originally planned to go to Zheng's house, thank you, Brother Gu." The

weather was so hot that there was sweat on her forehead It flowed down, and subconsciously wiped it with the back of his hand, seeing the black grass ash on the back of his hand, he didn't even have to look in the mirror to know how embarrassed he was now. If there is a fire in front of me, I will go to put out the fire."

It is fair and above, provided that the fire was set by you.

"No wonder I saw some people whispering together when I came in." Gu Xingjin suddenly realized that this little girl is actually very good, because he was preconceived, and even his tone was much gentler "You go wash your face first, I'll fetch water for you to wash. Take a shower and go to Zheng's house."

When he first saw Tang Bao, he felt that the girl was pure and innocent, not like a woman from a village family, she spoke softly and acted weakly, and subconsciously felt that she was like a moth and it was useless to eat and be lazy; etc. After knowing what happened to the Tang family, he felt that she was a trouble. If it wasn't for the help of the Tang family, he really didn't want to care.

Later, I found out that she was saving people, and now I found that she was fighting fires. I think this little girl has a good idea.

Of course, the little girl's cooking skills are also good, the house is clean and tidy, and there is no crying when there is an accident. Now that I think about it, I am really strong.

Once upon a time, he was also full of enthusiasm when he was in trouble, perhaps because he saw so many partings later, he felt that his heart was too hard, but now seeing her like a good old man, he was a little soft in his heart.

This gave her a good look. After all, she was still young, and she really couldn't be too strict with her.

Moreover, as long as the deputy mayor is willing to help the Tang family, it should be able to come out soon, and there is no need to worry about it.