273-275

Chapter 273

Tang Bao felt that he must be too tired, so he heard him say no, and looked at him in surprise, "what did you say before?"

Gu Xingjin bit off the fat that his wife didn't like to eat, and then put the lean meat in hers. In the bowl, he said warmly, "No, you can't go this far, it's already there."

"How can you go back and regret it after eating it?" Tang Bao interrupted him, pouting, and staring at the urge to cry. He "I don't care, you promised me before."

"Think about it, I didn't promise you at that time." Gu Xingjin felt that she had been hooked by her, it seemed a little abnormal, or why would she like to see her cry or not? What is the grievance look like?

Tang Bao thought about it, he did not promise himself before, but he made a misleading action, and almost slapped the table with him in anger, "You touched your own lips with your hand at that time, doesn't that mean that Let me kiss you, will you agree?" He

vetoed "Absolutely not, I just wanted to tell you that it's very cold to go there now, be careful that your white and tender face will be damaged by the wind.

Knowing that you are so enthusiastic, you hug me and kiss when you come up, and I feel that I can't neglect my wife, and I don't even care about making dinner, so I will do it first."

Tang Bao heard the more and more he said, the more blatant he was, his face flushed with shame. He was stunned by his shamelessness, "You're a quibble, you're shameless"

Gu Xingjin saw that she put down her chopsticks in anger and stopped teasing her, and said warmly, "It's useless for you to go now, things like pine nuts mature in August and September. After picking, you can write a letter and ask them to let them know that they want to receive it. I will write to the comrade in arms as much as I want next year, and let him collect some and send it to you when the time comes; That milk candy or something, just send it along with the letter."

Tang Bao turned his anger into joy when he heard it, and watched him snort, and said Jiaojiao, "Okay, then listen to you."

She may not have noticed it herself, but Gu Xingjin knew very well in her heart that when the two were first together, although she cared about herself, she never got angry or complained about herself, and she never asked for help when she encountered something. It seems that my husband, whether he is or not, makes no difference.

However, since the two met in Lishang's hometown, after she told her the secret, her relationship with her gradually changed. Later, she was hospitalized because she saved her father-in-law and mother-in-law from injuries, and she became more natural with herself.

Especially now, seeing her quarreling with

him, I don't think it's so beautiful. Feng Mu looked at her with a smile, "Okay, let's eat quickly. "

After the two were full, Tang Bao kept the unfinished dishes as usual. Gu Xingjin started to wash the dishes, and Tang Bao went back to the room to continue reading and replying to letters.

After a while, there was a knock on the door. Gu Xingjin just washed the dishes and went to open the door. Seeing Zhao Anbang standing outside the door with a cramped look, he reached out and patted his shoulder, "Come in and talk."

"Thank you today . "Come on." Zhao Anbang reached out and wiped his face with a depressed look on his face. "If my second brother hadn't told me the truth in private today, I wouldn't even know. It turns out that in their eyes, I'm a dead person who will die at any time. It's ridiculous. I thought I was the eldest son, and it was my duty to make my family have a better life."