26. Forbidden Books

The picket captain didn't expect Tang Mingyuan to understand this. A few years ago, the Red Guards smashed the landlord's house too much. Now, before the picket team came out, they also had to sign the search warrant with the local authority. Certainly not now. When the captains outside heard this, they also felt confident. A few people walked in and said with a smile, "Comrade, please show us the search warrant."

A trace of fear flashed in his eyes, feeling that what happened today is too evil, knowing that this incident cannot continue, he said solemnly, "It is the root cause of the corruption of capitalism, we are here today to investigate, and there is no That is the best, close the team."

Looking at Tang Mingyuan, he said seriously, "I'm in a hurry to come out today, the search warrant is still in the commune, let's go back first, and if you have any opinions, go to the commune with us."

Although Tang Mingyuan knew This was their evasion, but they didn't refute it. Instead, they said with a sincere face and sincerity, "No, no, we believe in the party, we believe in everyone who is loyal to the party, and now that you have checked it, we are relieved, no need. I'm afraid that others will frame us." The captain of the picket was almost choked to death by his words, thinking that this person knew his intentions, and was also warning him, and if they searched out something from the house, it would be framed and framed instead.

"Uncle," came the voices of Yang Yi and the others from outside, and the three young men rushed in hurriedly, with the aura of a newborn calf who was not afraid of tigers, and did not flinch because the other party was a member of the picket team.

Seeing that they were all fine, Yang Yi glanced at the picket team angrily and wanted to speak, but was stopped by Tang Mingyuan.

Tang Mingyuan politely sent away the picket team who left in a majestic manner, and said a few words to the people present, and then everyone went back separately.

When I came in, I found that several small houses had been cleaned up.

Seeing him coming in, Yang Yi quickly asked, "Uncle, what's going on here, why did they come to search without any evidence? What if they were thieves and called to catch the thief?"

Tang Bao thought to herself, "You really guessed right, people just want to frame things."

This experience made her understand even more that in the current era, those Red Guards and pickets may have carried countless blood debts on their backs, and she was born in In this era, we must get used to the rules of survival here.

Tang Bao calmly recounted what happened. Of course, what she was talking about was that she had stuffed the few books into the small organ in the wall. They all knew about the conflict between the Tang family and the Liu family, and Yang Yi was very angry when he heard it. "They are going too far, we have to think of a way."

"The Liu family deceives people too much, let's just use the way of others to treat them."

"Yes, let's go to the Liu family first to step on the spot," Gu Shaojin's face did not show fear, but rather excited. But it was also the sword that took the lead. "When the time comes, we can put a sack on them and beat them up."

Gu Ning wanted to see that they were not shy. Tang Bao's eyes widened when he heard the almond, and he was afraid that he would teach her a good child. , I'm afraid that she doesn't understand the sinister nature of people's hearts and will suffer in the future. It's better to let her hear about it now.

Therefore, he said indifferently, "You all calm down. If something happens to the Liu family now, they will definitely know that we are the ones who started the attack. We should find opportunities and know ourselves and our enemies to be victorious in every battle."

Tang Mingyuan sighed and said warmly, "Ning Jin said that. Yes, don't interfere in this matter, I will go."

"Xiaobao, Mingyuan, are you all right?" Su Su ran in with an ugly face on her back, and she was relieved to see them all standing there. , said with red eyes, "It scared me to death. Yujun and I were afraid that something would happen to our family when we heard the picket team coming."

Gu Yujun also came in with a basket on his back, and timidly rubbed against Tang Bao, whispering. "Sister, your face is not good, hurry up and sit down and rest."

Su Su saw her daughter's frowning and frowning appearance, she thought her daughter was frightened, and quickly said, "Yes, you go back to the room and lie down. "

Tang Mingyuan exhorted a few small words on the side, telling them not to scare the snakes, don't go to the town, see that it's getting late, just let them have lunch together.

Yang Yi hurriedly refused, "Uncle, no need, we'll have corn tortillas and corn lumps at noon."

After that, he greeted his brothers and sisters to leave quickly.

Now everyone is not rich, and since the Tang family has already helped them a lot, they naturally won't stay to eat.

Tang Mingyuan watched them all go far, and then came to his daughter's room, watching their mother and daughter whisper, "I want to go to town tomorrow."

"Then let me accompany you." Su Su was originally in Hearing what his daughter said about Jin'er, and hearing his own man's words, he looked at him worriedly , "We don't have any evidence, so going to Liu's house would be a disgrace." After a while, seeing that it was the second time to shake hands and a foreign book, he frowned and said, "Dad, I will go with you to the hall brother's house, and then I will quietly put all these books in their place, or you can Let them be calm."

"They are going too far," Su Su saw these books, and suddenly got up and looked at Tang Mingyuan, her eyes were red with anger, "It is very likely that the Red Army also participated in this matter. I treat you as an enemy, if it weren't for Yuanyuan and cleverness, I can't even think about what we would be like now." Then he turned to Tang Bao and said, "Hurry up and put away these books, you are not allowed to read them."

Tang Bao obediently

Tang Mingyuan frowned and sighed, "I'm going to cook lunch first." He

was also very uncomfortable, after all, it was the child he watched growing up. , and now he counts himself.

Tang Bao was anxious to study the changes in his body, and like a spoiled child, he urged Su Su to go to the kitchen to help, "Mom, don't blame my dad, go and help the fire, please let me lie down for a while."

"That's fine."

Tang Bao saw that her mother had left, so she closed her eyes and sensed it carefully, but there was no abnormality in her whole body, which made her very depressed. "Damn it, who reminded me just now?"

"Idiot "

Tang Bao heard the sharp voice calling him a fool, and his whole body became tense. "What are you?"

He had already labeled this voice as a homecoming, but he felt a little nervous in his heart, for fear that he would harm him. It's not enough, what if he hits his parents against his own body at that time?