4. Fortune and Misfortune

"I still need a ticket" Tang Bao turned to look at his dad, his moist almond eyes with a pleasing smile, "Dad, do we have a ticket?"

She knew that her parents had been working hard for a few days before they gathered those Herbs, sold for a dozen dollars.

If ordinary people, they must be scolding their daughter for being ignorant, and these five dollars can almost buy thirty bowls of wontons.

But she knew that Tang Mingyuan hurt her, and she also expected too much that she could walk and talk like a normal person, instead of doing everything slowly.

If you are not in good health, how can you support your parents in the future?

Tang Mingyuan was very excited when he saw his daughter's smooth speech. He found two two yuan and one one yuan money, but there were only two half-jin meat tickets and white and brown sugar tickets in those tickets.

He asked in a low voice, "If you don't have a rice ticket, do you think you can get it with a brown sugar or white sugar ticket?" The old lady nodded quickly, "Yes, I need a pound of brown sugar ticket." To get the ticket, for fear that their father and daughter would go back on it, hurry up He hurriedly left with the rest.

Tang Bao held the seal and pretended to put it in the green backpack he straddled, but it was actually put into the space, and he smiled brightly "Dad, I'll tell you when I go back."

"Okay, okay," Le Di couldn't find it. Tang Mingyuan from the north nodded again and again, "Let's go home now."

"Wait a minute," Tang Bao called to him with a smile, "Dad, we have to buy soap, brown sugar, and go back."

After speaking, he moved forward quickly. After walking a few steps, he turned around and gave his dad a bright smile, wishing he could run around.

If it wasn't outside, Tang Mingyuan would definitely not be able to stop laughing out loud.

He whispered to his daughter, "If you look for it again, do you still have something you like? If there is, Dad still has more than ten yuan here."

Tang Bao also wanted such a good thing in her heart. Besides, she could walk quickly and speak fluently, which made her walk around in a good mood, but she couldn't find anything that made her feel.

The father and daughter happily began to choose the one they chose and spent eighty cents on two bars of soap, five cents on three bars of soap, and two catties of brown sugar and one catty of white sugar for one and eighty cents. The good milled rice noodles also cost three yuan to buy five catties, and they simply gave them a cloth bag.

Of course, the prices in this black market are not only unstable, they are definitely higher than those in the shops outside.

"Both of you mothers like to eat dumplings, let's find out if there are sesame seeds," Tang Mingyuan smiled and watched his daughter walk in front of him, really elated.

Although he also wanted to know why his daughter was so good, when he thought of Su Su's family background, he felt that it was not impossible. It was his daughter-in-law, and she was always complaining about her lack of talent. The father and daughter bought another pound . Sesame seeds and a pound of fruit candy cost another three yuan and two cents.

It was already twelve o'clock at this time. Tang Mingyuan was afraid of starving his daughter, so he whispered, "Let's go get something to eat now, and take the two o'clock car to go back."

"Okay."

At this time, the black market business There are not many people.

The father and daughter were about to leave when they heard footsteps, and someone shouted in panic, "Run, it's from the inspection team." There were still people squatting on the side selling things, and a few scattered people. Everyone who bought things exploded in an instant, like birds and beasts scattered.

If this person is caught by the inspection team, not only will his belongings be confiscated, but he will also be locked up to keep a criminal record. If he is unlucky, he will be paraded through the streets and criticized,

"A Bao, follow me and run." Tang Mingyuan also hurriedly greeted his daughter to run along a small fork.

Unfortunately, bad luck, or it should be said that the inspection team is too familiar with the fork in the road here. They looked at the twenty or so men with red armbands in front of them, and they caught the man in front of them fiercely and shouted." Don't run, squat down and raise your hands."

Those who were not caught were naturally unwilling to be captured, and wanted to turn around and walk in a different way, but they saw a group of black red armbands coming over behind them, and heard the sound from outside. Painful crying and begging for mercy, Tang Bao did not dare to be careless, came to his father, noticed that his face was also blue, reached out and touched the cloth bag in his hand, and the thing disappeared instantly.

Tang Mingyuan looked at his empty hands, but he was very happy and relieved.

He felt that it didn't matter what he was doing, but if his daughter went in, he would be afraid of the consequences when he thought about it.

They don't have anything on them now, they can get out later.

But Tang Bao trembled slightly, and in an instant he found himself back to his former slowness.

Only then did he enjoy the happiness of being flexible with his hands and feet and speaking fluently, but now he was beaten back, which made Tang Bao extremely frustrated.

The inspection team almost swarmed up to catch everyone, twisting them all with their backhands. If anyone dared to move, they would beat and scold them like wolves, without any scruples about the old man in their hands.

When two tall men with stern faces came to Tang Mingyuan and wanted to twist his arm, Tang Mingyuan quickly raised his hands and said, "Comrade, I am here to look for relatives, he is sick, I want to come and show him. , I'm a barefoot doctor."

He pointed to Tang Bao, who was being protected by him, and said with a sad face, "Comrade, our father and daughter are really innocent. If we walk here, we will meet you."

This is the black market . Most of the people inside were carrying cloth bags or carrying baskets. Their father and daughter were neatly dressed, and they had nothing in their hands. A man grabbed Tang Mingyuan's arm, searched his pockets by himself, and said viciously. "Be honest, don't move."

There were only a few pieces of loose money and a few tickets in his pockets, and indeed no cloth pockets were found.

Another man snatched the green cloth bag that Tang Bao was carrying on his back. Seeing that there was only a kettle and a few pieces of fruit candy in it, he did not embarrass them and returned the things to Tang Bao, waving impatiently." Hurry up, hurry up, don't pass this way next time."

Anyway, there was nothing to find, and it was a barefoot doctor again, so he didn't want to take it back.

"Okay, okay, let's go now." Tang Mingyuan watched his daughter walk slowly again, his heart sank, seeing them looking at his daughter suspiciously, and explaining with a lonely face, "My daughter is timid, she is so timid. She's scared."

"We all hurried to the front." With a wave of his hand, the man in the lead motioned the people under his escort to leave quickly.

In the small dark alley where the sun can't shine, people go to the building almost immediately, leaving only the father and daughter walking slowly.