Yang Yi's Outer Trap

Mother Jiang saw her daughter come back with a few bags of eggs, dried shiitake mushrooms, and sweet potatoes. She heard her still talking about how good the air in the countryside was, how good Yang Yi's adoptive parents were, and how good she was eating anyway. There is nothing wrong with the countryside where Yang Yi lives.

Mother Jiang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Okay, anyway, the future is up to you, you just want to understand it yourself."

Jiang Yin smiled shyly, "Then I'll tell Yang Yi, then my uncle and aunt will come over to discuss our marriage."

She looked at her a little worriedly, "Mom, don't let the lions open their mouths at that time."

Now the engagement in Kyoto is no longer like the watch before, and now three golds, various electrical appliances, and houses have become popular. Now, there is still a few thousand yuan in gift money or something.

Mother Jiang gave her daughter a blank look, "You haven't married yet, so you turned your elbows out."

Although Jiang's parents felt that the daughter was not a good choice, they were also worried that they would stay here and stay away.

Moreover, Mother Jiang was really worried about unforeseen branches.

During the New Year's Eve, my mother-in-law meant that Yu Shitang's family background was good, and people were also motivated, and wanted her daughter to marry.

However, Mother Jiang is such a precious daughter. It's good to have enough money, and just want her daughter to be happy.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother thought that the conditions of Yang Yi's adoptive parents' family were the level of ordinary families.

Yang Yi said that his adoptive parents only had one daughter, but they raised five children and married the daughter to the elder brother of the adopted son of the Gu family.

Now their daughter has two children at home. The elder brother of the Gu family relies on transportation to earn money to support the family. The second child of the Gu family has gone to the army, and the third child is also studying Chinese medicine. Yang Yi's younger brother is an employee of the real estate factory, and Yang Yi's wife belongs to the Gu family.

In the eyes of outsiders, Yang Zheng married Gu Yujun just to save money for the betrothal gifts. They were all orphans anyway, so don't dislike anyone else.

Therefore, I didn't think about how to receive the betrothal gifts. Whatever they gave, my family would receive what.

If you don't accept anything, doesn't it seem that your daughter is not precious?

Although she doesn't want to, but seeing that her daughter is really devoted to Yang Yi.

And Yang Yi would come to talk with them every Sunday. The young man was also diligent in buying and cooking food. He really couldn't find anything wrong with his words and actions.

Jiang's parents felt that apart from being poor and having a poor family background, Yang Yi really had nothing wrong.

But after thinking about it, if Yang Yi's family background is good, he may not like his daughter. If he thinks about it like this, he wants to settle down. He also thinks that the adoptive parents who work in the traditional Chinese medicine hospital may not be free, so they will take advantage of the holiday on May 1. , the two meet.

In a blink of an eye, on the afternoon of April 12, Jiang's father had no class in the afternoon, so he drove his wife to go outside, and found a place to eat Western food.