20.Going to the Countryside Is Not Difficult

Gu Yujun hadn't tasted the smell of meat for a long time. When she was at Chen's house, she could only get some wild vegetables and black noodles to eat and drink boiled water.

These days, food is very precious, and it is all managed by Chen Lao Niang herself, and it is difficult for her to steal it.

And when they finish eating, they will leave some soup for her at the end.

Now she has been hungry for too long, and she ate too much all of a sudden, she felt the stomach ache and couldn't bear it, she couldn't help covering her stomach and moaning lowly, "Eh"

Tang Bao sat beside her and heard her voice When she saw her face was ugly, she quickly asked, "Yujun, what's wrong with you?" Su Su quickly gave her a pulse, then frowned and said

, "The person is still having a fever, she has stomach discomfort now, and her body is too weak. It's best."

After leaving the empty home, he looked at his man again. After all, he didn't want to "take care of himself."

It was really difficult for their family to recuperate in this way, but their family was originally a poor family, so they couldn't mind their own business.

Gu Yujun couldn't stand the pain in his stomach. He blushed and got up and went to the toilet covered with straw outside.

Tang Mingyuan thought that this family had two sick patients, one small and one small.

If he usually doesn't care about this kind of thing, but he is surrounded by his mother-in-law's eyes and ears, but he has heard a little bit of cause and effect.

Therefore, he pondered for a while, and then said, "Now the town is very strict, I heard that there is a The workers and educated young people in the village go to the countryside and accept the policy of re-education by the poor and lower-middle peasants. If you want, you can take the opportunity to go to the countryside, and we can take care of Ning Jin and Yujun."

Gu Shaojin and the Yang brothers were surprised to see Looking at them , he answered "Is it really okay?"

"But there are also disadvantages." Tang Mingyuan looked at them with clear eyes, and did not hide them, "My lover is the daughter of the Su family, and the ingredients are not very good. You may be caught in the future. We are implicated, and it is not difficult to go to the countryside, but it is extremely difficult to come back."

"Thank you for your kindness," Gu Ningjin smiled bitterly. "Our ingredients are not good. Now the town is very strict. We always have wild vegetables when we go to the countryside. The most important thing is to take care of our lives first."

Yang Yi He also gratefully echoed, "Uncle and aunt, you are our life-saving straw, and the Chen family wants us to leave here, so we will wait for the good news from uncle and aunt ." Medicine."

"And me, I'm going to collect medicine too." Gu Shaojin was also full of excitement.

The weak Gu Yujun walked to the door and heard a few words from them, and was very worried, for fear that they would dislike his own oil bottle. .

Seeing her weak appearance, Tang Bao hurried over to help her over and sit down, handed her a cup of hot tea, and said with concern, "Why don't you think of a way to let Yujun and Big Brother Gu go with us first?"

Gu Yujun instantly felt at ease and shy after hearing this. He smiled shyly again, but rebellion started in his stomach again.

"Then please uncle, auntie, take my sister there first," Gu Ningjin's appearance was still a little youthful, but very calculated. "As long as I lie down now, nothing will happen. When the time comes, we will go to the countryside together."

Everyone discussed it carefully, and explained their own situation carefully, so as not to intervene in time.

Especially in the case of Tang Bao, she has not recovered yet, so she can only say that Tang Bao was not in good health since she was a

child. The employment problem has always existed, so there are policies for young people in the cities to migrate to the countryside, especially in remote rural areas to establish farms.

I appeal to everyone that we also have hands and do not eat idle meals in the city; the countryside is a vast world, where we can do a lot.

This became the slogan for educated youth to go to the mountains and the countryside, and the Communist Youth League began to organize farms to encourage and organize young people to participate in the reclamation movement.

Not many people go to the countryside to go to the countryside, and they still try their best to get back.

Moreover, compared to the liveliness of the town, there are many factories, and the Chen Lian brigade is so remote that even the educated youth are reluctant to come.

The people here are also exclusive, for fear that they will know the secrets of the brigade, which will attract outsiders to peep.

Furthermore, among the ten educated youths in the past two years, a few men were hypocritical like little girls, and a few women were crying like children.

The team leader once sighed, "God bless no more educated youths to come to us, these people are more tossing people than wild boars."

But now there is a mandatory task above, and they have a quota of 20 people in this team. Therefore, Tang Mingyuan wanted to take the opportunity to shove five and a half children over, he hesitated for a while, but agreed to him.

Anyway, it's good that this quota can be crossed, so just give him a face.

Moreover, the captain felt that Tang Mingyuan could watch the people he brought, and he could save a lot of worry.

"However, there are only three granaries here and two houses next to the old ancestral hall not far from you." The captain sat on the wooden bench and winked at him. "You pick first, Hurry up and settle down, you know?"

Tang Mingyuan took out two packs of the front door from his pocket and stuffed them into the pocket of his army green jacket. He smiled and said, "That's fine, I'll settle it tomorrow.

" It's expensive," the captain quickly declined, "Look at you, I don't want it, why are you and I being polite?"

"Shh, I didn't give you anything." Tang Mingyuan smiled at him, turned around and strode away, still considerate Close the door for him.

The captain took out a pack of cigarettes, put it on his nose and smelled it with enjoyment.

Gu Yujun came to the strange place of the Tang family, and he was naturally a little uneasy.

Fortunately, the Tang family treated her very well. After she took a bath, Tang Bao took her own clothes and put them on. Su Su prepared traditional Chinese medicine for her body, and Tang Mingyuan simply cooked porridge for her stomach.

Gu Yujun and Tang Bao slept in the same bed, and once again felt at ease and happiness.

The next morning, the loudspeaker on the brigade recalled the exciting slogan, Gu Yujun saw Tang Bao walking, talking, eating, and looking at her admiringly, "Sister, you are really amazing, learn It's like, I can't see that you are pretending at all."

Tang Bao almost cried to her when he heard it, he found the problem before going to bed last night, and because she slept next to him, he didn't dare to enter the space, only Can reluctantly smiled, the meaning was concise and comprehensive, "yes"

Tang Mingyuan was called to see a doctor after eating. Su Su invited the brigade to the villagers in the town to bring a letter to Yang Yi and the others, and hurried out to collect the medicinal materials. Bao forced Gu Yujun to lie down on the bed and take good care of himself, while he was reading the books dug up in the Su family's firewood room in his parents' room.