Uninvited Guest

Tang Bao gave him a roll of eyes, "You are shameless."

Gu Xingjin continued to sweetly say, "Yes, I am shameless, I want you enough."

He just wanted to be by her side now, and it would be better if he was tired of being together.

"I want to go to the factory to have a look." Tang Bao looked at him eagerly. "After eating and sleeping like this, and sleeping and eating, I think I will get fat into a ball."

Gu Xingjin kissed her with a smile, "Eat, sleep, sleep." It's pigs, but it doesn't matter, we can exercise, right?"

Tang Bao couldn't listen anymore, and blushed at him, "You're really shameless."

He stretched his arms around her waist and felt her Her body tensed up instantly, she gave a low laugh, lowered her head and kissed her lips that smelled of grapes, and her big hands with thin calluses became disobedient.

Tang Bao took a few breaths, reached out and grabbed his arm, but unfortunately the meager strength couldn't stop the man 's exploration

. It's cloudy and gloomy like night."

  "My parents" 

"My parents just went to the factory for a while, so let me accompany you." The man's dark phoenix eyes stared at her red and moisturized by his kiss On his lips, he asked in a low voice, "Can you?" His seductive voice made Tang Bao feel numb from head to toe. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and she looked up at the man with deep phoenix eyes. Tang Bao looked at the handsome face of the man who was close at hand, his cheeks were blushing and he bit his lip, and his voice was so low that he could hardly hear the words "Well, then you go and close the door first", which was really hooking.

"It's closed." He felt that his throat became dry, and his heart was burning, and the boiling blood all over his body had been gathering towards a certain place.

"Wife," he kissed her cheek, his low voice was gentle and infinite. "I love you"

Tang Bao felt that he was becoming more and more squeamish. "The sweat is sticky and I'm not comfortable at all. I'm going to take a bath" to eat and drink Someone at the back of the foot is very attentive, "Just the tub you asked me to prepare arrived, I will prepare warm water for you, let you take a bath." She had closed her eyes and squinted.

"Wife wake up."

His kiss touched the corner of her lips, with a hot and humid temperature, making Tang Bao wake up quickly.

Today, he has already made a fool of himself. Tang Bao didn't dare to let him wipe his back. After taking a bath, he found that the sheets and bedding on the bed had been changed.

He came in from outside when he heard the movement, still holding a clean towel in his hand, and said in a good-natured way, "Come here, I'll wipe your hair."

This treatment is really worthless, and beautiful Tang Bao couldn't help laughing, "You're not afraid of it. Spoil me? Did you mean to spoil me?"

"I always feel like I'm not good enough for you." The woman who came out of the bath exuded a moist fragrance, which penetrated into her nose and instantly made him feel again. There is an urge to go wild.

"What's wrong with you?" He smiled happily, "My wife is the best and always the best."

"Haha, I find you are getting sweeter and sweeter." Tang Bao was coaxed by him and smiled, feeling that he was doing something right now. If things go well, it is absolutely impossible to have any prenatal or postpartum depression.

The couple was tired and crooked for a while, Gu Xingjin saw that it was not early, so he went to make lunch.

He is good at cooking. As long as he is at home, he is happy to cook for his wife and two precious daughters who are still in his womb.

As for the family, it's just a matter of convenience.

Now this ordinary but beautiful day is the happiest for Gu Xingjin, and he doesn't want anyone to destroy them.

However, some people are not something you can avoid if you want to.

When he made the meal, Tang Mingyuan rode a bicycle and took Su Su back for lunch.

Longjing Shrimp, Sour Vinegar Pork Ribs, Braised Pork, Vegetarian Fried Shredded Potatoes, Beans with Minced Pork, Crucian Carp Tofu Soup, Four People, Five Vegetables and One Soup, with meat and vegetarian dishes, full of color and flavor, even Tang Bao ate half a bowl more meal.

When Su Su was putting the last piece of sour and vinegar pork ribs on her daughter's plate, she acted quickly and ruthlessly. Seeing her looking at herself in surprise, she said calmly, "You can't eat too much meat, eat more fish and shrimp. "

Mom, you've changed." Tang Bao looked at Gu Xingjin spooning a bowl of crucian carp tofu soup for himself, and looked at her with almond eyes resentment. "The child is still in my belly, you don't love me anymore."

Su Su slanted her . At a glance, he ate the sour and vinegar pork ribs, and then slowly said, "Your words are more sour than pork ribs. I'm sure my two granddaughters don't like sour pork."

Then he looked at Gu Xingjin and Tang Mingyuan, "and you guys. They both looked at her and ordered her to eat more meat."

Tang Mingyuan faced his daughter's resentful eyes, and could only accompany a smile, "Baby, you are three months old now, you really need to eat more fish and shrimp or something. , so that the child will be smart."

Not only is she worried that her nutrition is not balanced, but also that her stomach is too big to give birth.

Gu Xingjin also understood and coaxed her, "Drink some soup, I'll make you sweet and sour pork ribs tomorrow."

"I don't want to drink it, it smells like fish." Tang Bao used to love fish and shrimp, but this After a while, that preference changed, making her no longer want to eat fish and shrimp.

Gu Xingjin hesitated for a moment, "Well, then, can I make some pheasant mushroom soup tomorrow?"

"Okay" Tang Bao looked at him with bright eyes, "You are the best, I'm full, you can serve me this bowl. Do you drink the fish soup?"

Gu Xingjin didn't dare to force her, so he drank the fish soup obediently.

Su Su can only shake her head helplessly, "I'm looking forward to your picky eaters hurry up, fish and shrimp are the most nutritious."

Tang Mingyuan rounded the field on the side, "Don't worry, it's a month or two at most. ."

Then he looked at his daughter and son-in-law and said, "Now the rainy season is approaching, should we buy the medicinal materials later?"

The temperature, humidity, and light of traditional Chinese medicine are all particular about the temperature, humidity, and light, especially now that there is no aluminum plastic bag packaging and sealing, Tang Mingyuan Afraid of affecting the medicinal properties.

Su Su also nodded and echoed, "There are already a lot of medicinal materials in the warehouse of the factory. This time is not a good time to collect medicinal materials. Xingjin, you should go and do other things first."

Tang Bao, however, put forward different opinions on the side, "Everyone I know that medicinal materials in the rainy season can get damp or something accidentally. If the price of medicinal materials is cheaper at this time, it does not matter if they are received. I will just put them away. No one would doubt that it was shipped back."

Su Su nodded, "That's an idea."

Tang Mingyuan couldn't help laughing, "Baby does have a business acumen, honeysuckle and wormwood are cheap during this period, then Take more."

Gu Xingjin felt that his father-in-law was going too far, he was a baby if he kept his mouth shut, and he robbed him of all the good things he wanted to say, making him want to leave home with his little daughter-in-law.

Of course, this is just a thought. Now that my wife is being taken care of by my father-in-law and my mother-in-law, two old Chinese medicine practitioners, I can feel a lot more at ease.

Tang Bao took out the grapes from the space again and greeted everyone to call for fruit after dinner.

Gu Xingjin didn't like to eat, so he cleaned up the tableware.

Just at this time, three people broke in without saying hello.

At this time, as long as someone is at home, every house is not closed, but if someone comes to visit, they will greet you at the door first.

In the eyes of outsiders, Tang Mingyuan, Su Su, and Tang Bao were eating big black, purple and black grapes on the side. Gu Xingjin was wearing a blue-purple apron and was cleaning the dishes there, looking like a wronged little daughter-in-law. .

Zhao Meixiang disliked Gu Xingjin in her heart, but with a kindness on her face, she put the net pockets and bags she was carrying on the table, and said with a smile, "Tang Bao, long time no see, look. Your complexion is getting better and better."

Gu Xiu'an was also very dissatisfied with his eldest son, but now he is doing this kind of work as a nanny in the Tang family, looking at his eyes, it is full of hatred.

Zhao Qiqi is also very uncomfortable, the man she likes is now reduced to this point.

I think he must regret it now.

However, even if he regrets it, he doesn't dare to offend Tang Bao now, after all, he still thinks about Tang Bao's medical treatment.

Tang Bao saw that the three were all dressed in bright clothes, Gu Xiu'an and Zhao Meixiang still looked like dogs, and Zhao Qiqi was still skinny.

Her eyes swept over them, and when she saw that her parents were about to speak, she was the first to say indifferently, "What are you doing?"

"Doctor Tang, my health is not very good now, I always feel out of breath, and sometimes feel tired. "

Zhao Qiqi took two steps forward and looked at her with a pitiful and helpless expression, "Can you give me some good recipes?"

Zhao Meixiang also stepped forward and said good things. "We have been asking all the way, and this journey is also very sincere. "My dear family, please help me a lot. This broken bone is connected to the tendon. Is it a family?"

Gu Xiu'an looked at the indifferent son like a stranger, with a heartache on his face. "Xingjin, you and your lover can't forgive me yet. "You didn't forgive me originally, but now there is really no big difference between their father and son.

They just want to use this relationship to obtain benefits from Tang Bao.

Gu Xingjin folded the empty dishes and brought them to the kitchen, and wiped the table with a rag. Hearing his words, he was as cold as ice cubes. Communication, there is nothing to say."

Now that Tang Bao is pregnant, he really doesn't want her to see a doctor and work hard,

but Gu Xiu'an didn't expect Gu Xingjin's mouth to be so poisonous in front of so many people Humiliating himself as a beast, the whole person is full of embarrassment, and the anger in his heart is like a rolling snowball, getting bigger and bigger.

"Gu Xingjin, we are father and son, and we have a real blood relationship"