35. Caring for Single Dogs

A few days later, Uncle Wu came to the door with a face full of guilt carrying ten kilograms of rice to make amends, and said again and again, "Brother, I'm really sorry, Aihua has decided on the girl of the Ge family. Let Aiguo marry Tang Bao."

Su Su and the others now know that their daughter has space, and they are afraid that too many people will know, but they will threaten her daughter's life.

After all, this kind of magical thing is too coveted.

Thinking like this, I don't blame the Wu family at all, and sincerely declined, "Third brother, this matter can only be a matter of two minors without fate, but since this matter cannot be achieved, then Aiguo cannot be overridden. If this is the case, Wouldn't that leave a lump in their hearts?"

Wu Sanshu couldn't deny that what they said was right, he could only leave after apologizing again and again.

Tang Bao still couldn't recover, and still had convulsions from time to time, but Eggy began to retreat again and disappeared in that small space.

However, she is still very busy. She is very interested in the books left by her grandmother, and she naturally reads it carefully; besides, Gu Ningjin and the others come to visit every day, or they go with her to dig wild vegetables and fish, which makes her feel very comfortable. lively.

Of course, she still wanted to eat meat, so she had to go into the mountains.

Su Su replied, "Okay, I'm going to collect herbs tomorrow. If you don't mind, then come with me."

Tang Mingyuan was naturally worried that his wife and daughter would go into the mountains, and refused, "No, if Xiaobao Suddenly she can't walk, you can't carry her, let me accompany Xiaobao into the mountain"

"Okay" Su Su couldn't deny that he was right, and did not forget to tell their father and daughter, "Be careful, baby. Don't be exposed."

If Tang Bao suddenly recovered, it would be too eye-catching. In this age, invisible gunpowder smoke is permeated from top to bottom, and everyone lives very cautiously.

Tang Bao has been walking half a beat since he was a child, like a fool. If he walks like a jerk all of a sudden, it makes them see. Now it's broken down and can't be superstitious, but it's Su Su's mother. It's just fortune-telling, and it's not good for people to think about ghosts and gods.

Tang Mingyuan looked at his wife very tenderly, "Okay, we all listen to you."

Su Su heard this and gave him an angry look, but smiled very charmingly.

In the face of parents who are constantly throwing dog food, Tang Bao really wants to yell at the corners of the wall when he thinks that he is often forced to listen to the corners. I am really still a child. Even the dim electric lights were reluctant to turn on brighter lights. It was a long night. Tang Mingyuan and the others were at the age of wolves like tigers.

Anyway, if she noticed that they had signs, she would simply hide in the space and read a book.

This space is a bit bigger, and it is quiet and bright inside. It is not easy to sleep there, but it is a good place to read.

Tang Bao's body was very good. The next morning, he was sure that he could move freely, so he and his father carried a bamboo basket and a medicine hoe, and went to the back mountain in secret.

She really wanted to eat meat, and she had already fried and stewed pheasant and hare in her heart, but her thoughts were beautiful, but the reality was so cruel that she was dumbfounded.

She saw that the braised rabbit meat was not. She saw a gray rabbit weighing three or four kilograms eating weeds, and when she heard the movement, she glanced at their father and daughter smartly, and then ran away as fast as lightning.

Tang Mingyuan saw his daughter's almond eyes wide open, her mouth pouting, and a face that was deeply beaten, but she couldn't help laughing, "Xiaobao, you are actually very good, it really doesn't matter if you can't catch a rabbit."

"Hey, Dad, you don't have to comfort me," Tang Bao couldn't summon Eggy, and smiled listlessly, "I'm very glad that this is a hare, if there is a tiger and a wolf, then we really want to Unlucky, it is estimated that we will automatically send rations to others."

"Hahaha" Tang Mingyuan was amused by his daughter's words, "How can there be so many tigers, there are very few wild rabbits in the back mountain, but some people caught wild boars last year, this year even I didn't even see the shadow of the wild boar."

Of course, he didn't tell his daughter that at this time, the most common species on the mountain were long worms, which could also be called snakes.

However, when they went into the mountains to collect herbs, they naturally prepared a medicine bag for repelling snakes and insects with them.

Although there was no hope for the meat that could move on the mountain, Tang Bao still collected the herbs carefully, comforting himself by the way, and when the herbs were exchanged for money, he could buy the meat by himself.

Collecting herbs is a meticulous work. It is said that the most medicinal herbs are in autumn, but there are many now. Forsythia, Niu Dali, March ghost needle grass, Taurus entering the ground, Qianjinpu, dandelion, Didantou, Snake bubble gourd, Yexiazhu , Jinzhan silver plate, Liao Diaozhu, some of which are rhizomes that can be used as medicine.

Su Su is afraid of snakes and insects, so this medicine package for repelling snakes and insects is very sufficient and the medicinal materials are also very good.

But even so, Tang Bao paid special attention to his surroundings, for fear of being accidentally kissed by the cartilaginous animal.

At this time, she was very fortunate that her ears were sensitive, and she was able to avoid it when she heard the "suoso" sound in the haystack a few steps away.

The father and daughter were concentrating on picking herbs, and before they knew it, more than an hour had passed. When they recovered, they realized that they were almost halfway up the mountain.

"Let's go back." Tang Mingyuan looked up and saw that the sun was extremely fierce today. He wiped his sweat with the towel hanging around his neck, and then he greeted his daughter to start going down the mountain.

The back mountain is not too high, but the back mountain is full of high mountains with no peaks. Usually there are few people, so there are too many unpredictable dangers. Even if the good things in the mountains and forests are definitely not lacking, but the mountains and rivers are not exhausted. Not ready to go.

If you go to that place, you will take your life to collect herbs.

Even on the top of the mountain, he has encountered wolves before, so he brought his daughter here today, so he must be careful.

Tang Bao also wiped her face with a dry towel. There were too many branches and weeds in the mountain forest, and she felt uncomfortable now, nodded and said, "Okay, compared to the hares on the mountain, I think it's really good to go fishing now. Not only can you cultivate your health, but the taste of fish is also very good."

Even so, she made up her mind that she would also go to the mountains to collect more herbs, this life is too hard, work hard, parents and the others will Can save snacks.

Going up is easy, going down is hard.

When going down the mountain, the speed is even slower.

When Tang Bao heard the howling of the wild boar, Tang Mingyuan quickly pulled his daughter to hide behind the tree, took out a hatchet from the bamboo basket, and watched the two wild boars galloping vigilantly.

It is possible that the two male wild boars were arguing over the female wild boar. Anyway, when Tang Bao saw the gray-black wild boar chasing the pure black wild boar, it was the first time he saw a live wild boar that was not chopped up on the chopping board.

Now she has only one thought, Mom, I won't be greedy for wild boar next time.