43. Enemy Special

Early the next morning, before five o'clock, Gu Ningjin and Yang Zheng quietly came over with a few eggs and Sanhe noodles, and the two brothers went to the kitchen to cook quietly.

Tang Bao woke up after squinting for a while, and found that he was able to move freely, and he was relieved. Seeing that Yujun beside him was still sleeping, he quietly got up, but saw that the light was already on in the kitchen, and there was news of food. fragrance.

"Sister, you're up." Yang Yi smiled at her, "I've boiled egg drop soup, steamed steamed buns, we'll go to town when we're full."

At this time, Yang Zheng and the others also yawned and went to Wash in the yard.

Tang Bao had breakfast with them. At 5:30, the broadcast on the brigade started to read the contents of the Red Book to everyone on time.

"We can't have no one at home. Besides, going to the town is too big, and this matter can't be solved in a day or two," Tang Bao said in a low voice after seeing that everyone had eaten, "So I think Today, Young Master Yang Zheng and I will go to the town to inquire first, and you can help me look at it at home, I am afraid that someone will take the opportunity to frame it."

Yang Yi and Gu Ning looked at each other.

Yang Yi said, "Xiaozheng and Shaojin are too young. Today, Xiaozheng and I will accompany you.

" Go out with the Yang family brothers.

Most of the people in the village were eating breakfast outside with big bowls. By the way, they talked about the Tang family in groups. When they saw the three of them coming, they asked a few questions with concern, "Are you going to the town? Be careful. Ah"

"Yeah, ask your father if he has offended someone"

"That is, reconcile as soon as possible."

This is their kindness, Tang Baodu responded with a clever face, but he knew in his heart that this matter would never be the case. Maybe it's good, and only one enemy special is suppressed, that is, it is ready to cut the weeds and eradicate the roots.

When they came to the entrance of the village, they saw the captain and Wu Aihua talking with solemn expressions, and there was a mule cart parked next to them. When they saw them coming, the captain couldn't hide his sadness, looked at them and frowned and said, "Come on, let's go together. He originally didn't want to go to the town at this time to disturb the Tang family's affairs, but Wu Aihua came to look for him early in the morning, and there was a saying in his heart that "the captain went to the town at this time, not only the team members who were concerned about the accident, We can also know what is going on with the Tang family earlier, and whether it will be involved too much." The mule cart soon arrived at the town's public security bureau, and Wu Aihua went to his brother to ask about the situation.

Wu Aiguo came out soon and handed the captain a cigarette. Then he looked at Tang Bao and sighed, "A Bao, my uncle and aunt are not here, or I will definitely take care of one or two. Now the above is very strict, saying: There are foreign engineers coming here, and we are planning to prepare a pharmaceutical factory and a transformer factory between Dongshan City and our Weiyang Town."

Wu Aihua subconsciously exclaimed, "Where will they be, uncle?"

Tang Bao understood Wu Aiguo's words. Foreign voice, hold on tight now, your parents are very dangerous.

After hearing that Tang Bao was normal, Wu Aiguo felt a little embarrassed and broke them up by himself. Now that his younger brother was about to marry Ge Hongxia, he felt that he should help a little if he could, and looked around vigilantly. There are special instructions, some important cases are now personally in charge of the pickets, and no one from our public security bureau is allowed to intervene, if there is no accident, they should be in the pickets, and I will take you there."

What are the special instructions above for the Liu family? Framed her father is the enemy, but she also knew that she couldn't ask anymore, or he wouldn't say it so perfunctory.

Even if he was willing to say that he couldn't involve him, she couldn't ignore his situation and future for her own sake.

"That's bothering the third brother," Tang Bao sincerely thanked him. In any case, he is still willing to take this trip now. Only with the police uniform on Wu Aiguo's body can the people in the picket team look better. .

Although the picket team let Tang Bao in on Wu Aiguo's police uniform, none of the others could enter.

The picket team does not have a special house like the Public Security Bureau, but the place where the case is handled is the three-entry yard of the former landlord's house. Although the flowers and plants are gone, the exquisite pavilions and these vicious pickets are really not at all distracted.

It was a young guy who led the way. He may think that the Tang family is not a good person. No matter how Tang Bao scolded him, he scolded him with a straight face, "Shut up, don't ask if you shouldn't ask."

Take Tang Bao to the last row. Outside the dark room, I took out the key to open one of them, and said impatiently, "Hurry up, I'll give you ten minutes."

As soon as the door opened, I noticed that it was very dark inside, and there was a faint smell of blood coming out.

Tang Bao walked in quickly and saw two blood-stained people leaning against each other. They hadn't seen each other for a day and a night. Tang Mingyuan and Su Su were already tortured to such an extent that their faces were pale, their hair was disheveled, their faces were haggard, their lips were parched and peeled, and their whole body was scorched. There were bright red bloodstains in several places.

"Mom and Dad," Tang Bao could hardly believe his eyes, he staggered forward and knelt down beside Su Su, but looking at their appearance, he didn't dare to touch them, for fear of touching their wounds , she only felt the blood rush to the top of her head, but tears gushed out. She couldn't help crying, and roared and asked, "Why is this happening?"

Tang Mingyuan saw his daughter coming, and hurriedly said, "This is not the place you should come, hurry up. "

Don't be afraid, baby, we all have skin injuries," Su Su endured the pain, looked at her daughter's collapsed appearance, felt like a sharp knife had been slashed in her heart, and watched the people guarding outside walk away with disgust, and quickly asked in a low voice "

" Did you bring the medicine? Give us some dragon tooth grass."

Tang Bao was afraid that people outside would come in if they couldn't hear his cry, so he quickly took out the medicine powder and warm water for them to take, and then took it out. Two bowls of porridge for them to eat.

At this time, she was very fortunate that she had the space.

Moreover, I usually put some food in it, and now it is so convenient.

Of course, she was very afraid that someone would suddenly come in. After they finished eating, she put the food into the space and whispered, "Mom and Dad, you enter the space, we will leave here."

"No," Tang Mingyuan categorically refused, "Everyone is innocent. It's your fault, if we disappear, then our family is doomed, you go back first and find a way to save us."

Su Su also echoed, "Yes, and your space also repells us."

Tang Bao bit . Her lips and tears made her almond eyes swollen and swollen like a spring water, and she asked in a low voice, "Then tell me what the reason is, is it because the Liu family calculated that you were framed as a special enemy?"

"It's all my fault . Your mother," Tang Mingyuan's eyes were full of annoyance and hatred, "Someone found an assassination letter on my body"