33. Ginger is Old and Spicy

Although Ge Hongxia only met Tang Bao once, she was deeply impressed. She bit her lip and wondered if she wanted to do something misleading.

Tang Hongjun also ordered three dishes in the state-run restaurant, and found one. Recently, the foreign clerk Li, who has been courting himself and wants to get the goods early, is eating slowly.

His position was facing the gate, and he said a few words to Secretary Li absent-mindedly, but he was thinking about Tang Mingyuan's father and daughter who hadn't come yet.

When he saw Tang Mingyuan and the others walking slowly, he decided to help Ge Hongxia, a woman who was undecided. , I want to have some fun, go and knock the girl at the door against the guy sitting there, and I'll give you the goods two days in advance."

"Really." Seeing him nodding firmly, Secretary Li followed his eyes again. Glancing at the man and woman at the door, he quickly got up and walked over, thinking that there is something wrong with Tang Hongjun, who shamelessly likes to watch this kind of entertainment.

But now enamel jars and washbasins are best-sellers. If you wait in line, you will have to wait seven or eight days. If you can get it earlier, you can take it back and make money earlier.

He originally accompanied Tang Hongjun to drink some wine, deliberately pretended to be staggering, and came to Ge Hongxia's side and bumped

"Ah" Ge Hongxia could not stand firm, and the whole person fell on Wu Aihua's body.

"Ouch" Wu Aihua was still a little dizzy. As soon as she hit her, she was knocked to the ground, and she didn't know who hugged who first. Anyway, she fell into a ball in the posture of a woman on top of a man.

The people who were still eating were attracted by their screams. Seeing them like this, their evil nature of watching the fun was revealed, and they burst into laughter.

Some people also made fun of "the young couple can't wait to go home and make out." 

"Why don't you just kiss one?"

"Haha, kiss again, be careful to go to the public security station for the night."

"It's okay, we will not go to the joint defense team to arrest you . "

This time, Ge Hongxia was really ashamed, her face was flushed red, her eyes were full of tears, she was about to get up in a hurry, but found that her foot was twisted, and she couldn't stand up, so she was crying.

Wu Aihua saw the situation was not good, and wanted to get up quickly, but bumped into the head with Ge Hongxia who was sitting on his lap. The people below coaxed, "You two are worshipping heaven and earth."

Tang Bao glanced at the joke with a small face . The crowd reached out to Ge Hongxia, and said warmly, "Comrade, did you twist your foot?"

Ge Hongxia saw that it was Tang Bao who was helping her. "Thank you comrade, my left foot is twisted."

Tang Mingyuan also quickly helped Wu Aihua up, frowning and said, "Aihua, you can't drink, why drink so much"

"Uncle, Bao, me, me, me" Wu Aihua felt ashamed of himself It's great, but I can't say anything, I wish I could dig into the ground.

Ge Xiaobing and the others clearly left, but they were waiting outside in private. This was Wu Aihua's first time drinking, so he must be worried about them.

Lurking while talking, watching the two of them at the door, I thought it was funny, especially when I saw the father and daughter of the Tang family go in, they happened to fall into a ball.

Since they are public security officers, they naturally saw someone bump into Ge Hongxia on purpose, but now this situation is exactly what they want to see.

Ge Xiaobing rushed over and grabbed Wu Aihua's neck, his face was full of blue veins, and he was furious, "Wu Aihua, you dare to play hooligan to my sister, are you courting death?"

People in the hotel saw Ge Xiaobing wearing a police uniform and wearing a large eaves. Hat, instantly became silent.

Ge Hongxia was standing aside by Tang Bao's support. Not only was her left foot twisted, but her wrist was also bruised. She couldn't go forward to persuade her, so she could only shout anxiously from the side, "Brother, don't talk nonsense, let him go quickly. "

Wu Aihua noticed the pain in his neck and didn't struggle, he was full of annoyance now.

Although it was Ge Hongxia who fell on her, she was also trying to take care of herself. She couldn't say anything about her.

Although Tang Mingyuan was very dissatisfied with the lack of self-control of the young man he liked, the Wu family and their family did get along well. It was impossible for her to stand by and squeeze Ge Xiaobing's wrist, and said indifferently, "Comrade, you must always give others a chance to tell the truth of the matter.

" Anxious and angry, "Brother, let go!"

I bumped into him, but she couldn't say it.

Tang Bao stood on the side and took their expressions into his eyes, always feeling that something was wrong.

She didn't know that her parents regarded Wu Aihua as their future son-in-law. In her heart, Wu Aihua was her playmate and her brother who protected her.

Although she thought he was her younger brother.

So, feel obligated to clarify for him, not to play hooligans to lesbians.

Before she could even open her mouth, she saw Wu Aiguo running over from nowhere, and the full mouth was not "Xiao Bing, don't bother with the drunk."

Ge Xiaobing then let go, and sighed with a bitter face, "Actually, it's our fault, we shouldn't let it go. The Red Army is drinking."

Wu Aiguo stretched out his hand to support his younger brother, and said in a low voice, "There are too many people here, let's go out and talk about this, we will definitely give you an explanation."

Tang Mingyuan didn't follow him out, but gave them a sharp look, faintly "Then make it clear, I still have something to do."

Wu Aiguo wished that their father and daughter would not go, lest his younger brother be reluctant. After a few polite words, a few people left.

Tang Hongjun, who had been watching the liveliness in the dark, also came over and looked at their father and daughter with a little probing. He wondered how they were left in the office without knowing it, with a little helplessness. Said, "Uncle, why did you come? My father-in-law and the others waited for you for a long time, and they just missed you."

"It's okay if we don't meet," Tang Mingyuan looked at him with sharp eyes, and whispered solemnly, "If it is possible, I don't want to deal with the Liu family in the future. Do you understand what I mean? If I travel too much at night, it will inevitably capsize in the gutter."

Under his momentum, the feeling that made Tang Hongjun feel panic came again. He pretended to be calm and said, "Uncle, don't worry, the eldest sister of the Liu family is also very sorry, and I will definitely not in the future."

He was afraid that they would go in . After eating, wanting to pay the bill by himself, he stretched out his hand to look at the watch on his wrist, and made a worried look, "Uncle, I have something to do in the factory, so let's go first, and next time you come to town if you have something to do, just come to me. ."

Tang Bao dutifully acted as a wallflower on the side, no, he was a fool, for fear of being exposed in front of him, he was relieved when he saw him hurriedly riding on his own and walking away, feeling that he was hungry. Cooing and hurriedly said, "Dad, let's go out to eat wontons"