29. good intentions to do bad things

Ge Xiaobing rubbed his chin and thought for a while, his small eyes flashed lightly, "Maybe let your brother and my sister meet at noon and ask them to have dinner together, if not, it will save my silly girl from worrying about it. Aihua, if it does, it would be great, you say yes?"

"That's good, I'll talk to Aihua later." Wu Aiguo hesitated in his heart, but still agreed.

The Tang family and the Ge family are completely incomparable, the Tang family can only be a drag, but the Ge family can help themselves and their younger brother.

To be honest, he is a little jealous of his younger brother, Ge Xiaobing's uncle, cousin, and cousins ​​are either soldiers, doctors, police officers, or workers from all walks of life. At that time, this will be a help,

and Ge Hongxia herself He is also a doctor. I really don't know if there is a problem with his eyes, so he will fall in love with his brother who is not very good.

Tang Hongjun watched them leave after eating, his eyes flashed, and he left thoughtfully.

Tang Mingyuan originally planned to come to town as soon as possible, but several children in the team had a fever, so they delayed the time, and waited until April 3 to come to town with Tang Bao and Yang Zheng.

Gu Ningjin and the others also wanted to come, but now is the time when the team is busy. If they don't work to earn work points, it would be too noticeable to come to the town.

Gu Yujun didn't want to come, because he was afraid of meeting people he didn't want to meet.

And Yang Zheng is smart, he has already quietly come to find out the new place in the black market with his brothers, and this time he is very excited to come with them.

The main means of transportation now is bicycles. They borrowed bicycles. Yang Zheng was thin and small and sat on the bar in front. Tang Bao sat on the back of the bicycle, talking and laughing along the way. to town.

When he got to the town, Tang Mingyuan sent Yang Zheng to go outside first to check out the pickets and the joint defense team. Where are the Red Guards patrolling today, he and his daughter came to the enamel tank factory to find Tang Mingyuan.

The guard saw that the father and daughter were neatly dressed, and called a passing worker to speak to Tang Hongjun.

Tang Hongjun really didn't expect that the third uncle would come to look for him, and soon came over to lead their father and daughter to his small office, and poured boiling water for them in a brand-new white enamel tank, and said very close, "Uncle, Why do you have time to bring A Bao to see me today?"

Tang Mingyuan kept looking at him with deep eyes, and when he heard this, he smiled, "I just want to know, why did you spend a few days with the Liu family? Bao and the others take them to Liu's house."

Tang Hongjun didn't expect Tang Mingyuan to ask himself so unceremoniously, glanced at Tang Bao, who was holding an enamel cup with a cute face, and smiled, "Uncle, A Bao is also my sister, Don't I think that she can marry well and enjoy food and clothing?"

Being able to say his shamelessness in such a high-sounding way really made Tang Bao look at him a little differently, this is really a talent, if you want to climb up, you must be It just needs to be thick-skinned.

But these words are really insufferable. You must put them in a conspicuous place later, and see how he makes a sophistry.

"You've really changed," Tang Mingyuan looked at him with disappointment, but his deep voice was very solemn. "Tang Hongjun, I warn you, you are not allowed to count on Abao in the future, otherwise you can blame me for being rude."

After speaking, Just got up, Danfeng looked at him sharply, and said lightly, "Don't force me to do something to you, I promise you will dare to trick Xiaobao again, and I will make you die silently."

His tone and eyes were murderous . , made Tang Hongjun feel a little stunned. He didn't expect that the third uncle, who was like a good man, would threaten him so much. A dog that really bites wouldn't bark.

Tang Hongjun concealed his fear and said with a wry smile, "Uncle, I really did a bad thing with good intentions. Besides, I didn't expect the eldest sister of the Liu family to do this. I will definitely not interfere in your affairs in the future.

" It's just the beginning, but I don't want to be hated by my third uncle because of this wonderful thing about Mo Min. What if he can't think of it for a while and die with him

Therefore, put everything on Liu Jiayue's body, anyway, this matter is indeed Liu Jiayue's idea.

With a bit of irony in Tang Mingyuan's eyes, he got up and said, "That's good, we won't bother, we'll leave."

"Uncle, you're here, I'll invite you and Bao to lunch." Tang Hongjun glanced at himself It's not nine o'clock yet. Thinking of what's going to happen in the state-run hotel, I looked at them sincerely and said, "Uncle, it is said that the enemy should be resolved rather than settled. At noon, I will ask the eldest sister of the Liu family to come out and tell the story. Clear, so as not to leave any misunderstandings in the future."

If Tang Mingyuan knew too much about his unprofitable temperament, seeing his sincere expression, he would definitely think that he had misunderstood him.

However, the people of the Liu family bullied his wife and daughter. Tang Mingyuan also wanted to meet and determine his position, lest they find fault again, and said lightly, "Let's do something first, and I'll find you later."

Tang Hongjun sighed . He responded , "Okay, okay, then we'll meet at the state-run hotel on East Street at eleven o'clock, see you soon."

He looked at Tang Bao again, and made the appearance of a considerate big brother, "Abao, why don't you stay here? Brother stay here."

"No need," Tang Bao looked cute and shy, his voice was soft and soft, and he seemed to have a good temper. "My father and I are going to buy something."

Tang Bao felt that he was normal now. The time is getting more and more. It was a slow start yesterday afternoon, and it was normal when I woke up this morning.

Therefore, He and Tang Mingyuan followed Yang Zheng along the sheep intestines trail to the black market behind the hillside. Looking at the bustling trading place, the corners of the mouth curled into a smile, "This is really a policy, and a countermeasure."

Tang Mingyuan also looked at it. I looked around, "this place is good, you can see the defense team coming from the top, even if they come, there are mountains in all directions, you can avoid it if you dodge."

"Hey, uncle, sister, I'll go fight with my friends first. Greetings," Yang Zheng came here, but he was like a duck to water, and quietly flirted with several men.

Tang Mingyuan also didn't want him to follow, lest his daughter would not be able to play tricks. Looking at Yang Zheng, who was less than 1.5 meters tall, he subconsciously told him, "Then be careful yourself, and shout if you have anything.

" He had already rushed out, got close to a few tall men, and as they walked further away, it was obvious that they were tricky.

The advantage of the black market is that you can buy and sell without all kinds of tickets. Tang Mingyuan and Tang Bao bought fifteen kilograms of rice and ten kilograms of flour. .

When the father and daughter came out again, they were tied with two braids by one, with black hair and delicate eyebrows. The cloth jacket they were wearing was patched with patches, and there were even a few holes that were not patched with rags. Very down.

But as soon as people opened their mouths, they seemed to be very rich, "You two, I have wild boar, do you want it?"