47. Hell

"What's there to worry about, bring me to feed you tomorrow." Madam Tang just wanted to take advantage of it, so she subconsciously spoke up. After speaking, she saw Old Man Tang staring at her with a black face, so she quickly pretended "Forget it, it's also troublesome to bring with you. Feed it yourself."

Tang Bao really didn't care about her, so she didn't feel sad when she said such ruthless words, but looked at the old man with a cautious look." Lord, then I'll go back first, you take care of my parents' affairs, so I won't come."

Seeing her cowardly and restless look, Tang old man didn't know whether to be happy or sad, he waved his hand and said, "Okay, you Don't use it anymore."

Tang Bao turned to the door, turned back, and whispered with a sad face, "Master, my parents have all the money they have taken away, I have no money now, can you give me some money?"

I go Dare to come here to take advantage of the old lady, Tang old lady felt that she really couldn't bear it, and was furious, "If we don't have money, where will we get the money?"

Tang Bao bowed his head aggrievedly, and said weakly, "I don't have any money at home anymore, because every father has money. I have to send money over every month."

"Take this money first." Tang old man interrupted her, took out a handful of pieces of money from his pocket and put them on the table, and said solemnly, "You use it now, it's not enough. Come take it again."

Madam Tang's drooping eyes widened, but seeing Old Man Tang staring at her, she didn't dare to say more, and watched Tang Bao take all the money in distress.

"Okay," Tang Bao whispered awkwardly, "By the way, if the Liu family still means that before, I will do it for me, as long as the life can be better."

Tang old man's cloudy eyes carried He glanced at her with a very complicated look, sighed, and nodded.

Tang Bao, who turned around and left, had a stern expression on her face. She looked gentle and well-behaved on the outside, but when her eyes were cold at the moment, they were full of hostility, like round jewels giving birth to piercing water chestnuts.

Now she only hopes that her showing weakness will make them lose their vigilance and not pay too much attention to herself, so that she can rescue her parents smoothly.

The sun was shining brightly during the day, and the sky was overcast in the evening.

It was the first time that Tang Bao walked alone on the bumpy dirt road.

Thinking of her parents' current situation, she felt uncomfortable in her heart, but the most important thing now is to pack up the buried things at home, and take away the medicinal materials herself. It is best to make some suitable for parents at night The traditional Chinese medicine I use now

"I wiped it, it actually rained." Tang Bao felt the raindrops falling, wiped his face, and when his mind moved, an umbrella appeared in his hand.

Well, it's good to have a space, even if it's really not big, I don't know when Eggy will appear.

Now that she is in a predicament, she inexplicably thinks of a few people who helped her in her memory, especially now that the weather is not good, the Chen Lian brigade is remote, and there are no other villages nearby, and no one will come out when the brigade is fine now. , especially in this weather.

So when Tang Bao heard footsteps coming from behind, he turned around and looked very vigilantly. If there was a bad guy, he decided to greet him with a brick.

She was holding back her anger now. If the Liu family still wanted to cut grass and root, don't blame her for being cruel.

It was a young man wearing a white shirt, gray pants, and glasses. Although he was a little embarrassed, he couldn't hide his bookishness.

Tang Bao was stunned for the whole person, damn it, why did he go to hell in the daytime
? How could he see him? Isn't this what Zheng Wei looked like when he was young? Summoning monsters, ghosts and monsters, from then on, they ruled the rivers and lakes and became invincible in he world. Zheng Wei met in his forties in the memory of his previous life. He had a good impression of him, and he also liked him for his steady manner and witty talk. He and his wife also divorced. I once thought about reorganizing the family with him.

But his son and daughter were very dissatisfied with her, and felt that she just took a fancy to the money of the Zheng family.

Getting married is not a matter of two people, but a matter of two families, especially if they both have children.

So, in the end, she still rejected him.

But what's going on now, why did he appear in front of her?

I must be dreaming to think that Zheng Wei in the photo when he was young would appear in front of her.

Zheng Wei looked up and saw a little girl in front of him in a light green shirt and black trousers looking at him in surprise, forced a smile, "This little comrade, there are bad guys chasing me, can you tell me where there is a home? You can let me hide for a while."

"Ah" Tang Bao was in a trance for a while, and he felt a little regretful that he didn't know him, but he thought too much, after all, people were similar.

She hesitated for a moment, and then said, "There are still ten minutes before you can see the people from the Chen Lian Brigade." His son is also a diplomat who is planning to build a hospital this time, but the mayor here and his father have different opinions. Naturally, he doesn't want to see such a good job in his hand, so they set up a bureau to attack him.

Fortunately, the people around him had been on guard for a long time. When he was about to be overtaken by them, he drove them away with the deputy next to him, but he estimated that the deputy would be caught up soon, and they didn't realize that they were there. In the car, it will definitely come along the way.

He has never been here before, not only is it remote, but the roadside is full of fields. Now he only hopes that he can hide in other people's homes, and by the way, ask someone to go to the town to bring a letter to his family.

Although it's a bit embarrassing to ask the little girl for help, her own life is more important.

He said with a little difficulty, "Then can you take me to your house to avoid it? As long as you are willing to help, I will definitely repay you."

Looking at the dirty old clothes on her body, it is difficult to hide her pretty appearance, and she feels that she is really wronged in the country. "I can let you join the art troupe, or the supply and marketing agency in the town."

Tang Bao glanced at him . The clothes on her body, as well as the leather shoes on her feet, pursed her lips slightly, and replied in a low voice, "Okay, follow me."

Although she really doesn't want to worry about this mess now, he looks like the one in her memory. The person who is the one who is the one who is, and if you listen to him talk and dress up, you will know that his family background will not be bad. If you think about it like this, maybe you can let him help.

The two stepped forward and walked forward for about four or five minutes, when they heard the sound of a car coming from behind.

Zheng Wei's white face instantly became terrified, but he still smiled bitterly, "I'm dragging you down today, hurry up and run away by yourself. If you can, go to the Public Security Bureau another day and tell Captain Meng Zhonghua that I was harmed by the Li family. It's gone"