12. I Can't Find This Person

Early the next morning, Tang Mingyuan was called by someone who was sick in the brigade, and Su Su and Tang Bao took the brigade's ride-hungry mule to the town.

The captain personally drove the car. He was going to the town's commune for a meeting, along with four captains and a few women, chatting non-stop along the way.

When the mule cart came to the town, because they heard that a couple was being criticized and educated for being too close, everyone kept their faces straight, for fear of being judged on something wrong.

Su Su used the excuse of coming to the hospital to accommodate medicines, so the team leader parked the mule cart not far from the hospital, looked at their mother and daughter and said solemnly, "Comrade Su Su, we have to go back around eleven o'clock, wait for you guys to go. Can you wait at the gate of the commune?" When you

were in the village, you could still call your sister-in-law, sister-in-law, etc., but in the town, if you shouted like that, you might have a red armband saying that you are a rogue, or that you are backward in thinking.

Su Su hurriedly responded, and seeing the mule cart had left, she took her daughter to the other side. "Mom will take you to eat

something delicious." There were many people on the street, and the shops were filled with all kinds of natural and fresh food such as steamed buns and steamed buns. The fragrance wafted out in the wind, making the stomach even more hungry.

Su Su was very familiar with the town and quickly found a small shop with not many people. After all, the price was too expensive.

Su Su asked for two bowls of small wontons and a bowl of wontons for 25 cents. In addition to the green chopped green onions, there was also a bit of fragrant lard residue, which was so fragrant that one could swallow the tongue.

Although Tang Bao ate a little slower, he looked extra gentle and good-looking, instead of gobbling like others.

In her memory, in order to prevent high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc., not to mention lard, she was unwilling to eat fatty meat, and would rather eat beef, fish and shrimp.

Thinking about it now, I really envy such a beautiful day. The

mother and daughter ate wontons. With the tickets that were about to expire, they went to the nearby non-staple food store to buy a pack of sesame stick maltose and a pound and a half of hard candy. With sugar tickets and 50 cents, I walked slowly to the former Su family mansion to see if there was anyone living in the firewood shed.

They are also afraid of attracting attention today, so they wear clean but mended clothes.

The Su family used to be a two-entry courtyard house, which was forced to leave when Su Su was 20 years old, and now it has long since become a large courtyard.

At this time, everyone who has jobs went to work, and most of the people who stayed at home were elderly people who bought radishes, potatoes, wild vegetables, and grains from non-staple food stores or vegetable stations, and took them home to prepare lunch. .

Some people also said in a showy tone, "Today's non-staple food store sells 80 cents of pork, and I got up in the middle of the night to line up because my grandson wanted to eat meat."

"My family's meat tickets have been used up, and I can only Let's try my luck over there."

Su Su returned to her former home with mixed feelings in her heart. She took her daughter to avoid the crowded road and came to the back road that was cluttered with clutter. Occasionally, she met two people and saw their mother and daughter. Dressed neatly and neatly, he walked slowly and calmly, thinking that he was a relative, but gave a smile instead.

As Tang Bao walked, he noticed that his legs were tight again. He whispered to Su Su, and the two quickened their pace.

The Su family used to have two firewood houses. The location must be relatively remote. The mother and daughter came to the blue brick firewood house and saw that the larger one on the left was locked with a copper lock, and the one on the right was short and small. The door of the room was ajar, and there was a thin boy at the door, wearing a thin and wide green shirt and black trousers, squatting in a small pot on a few stones to cook something, a strong smell of medicine.

"Hello, little comrade," Tang Bao has recovered now. Naturally, he wanted to say something more while he was talking neatly. He stepped forward to the little boy who looked at him with a thin yellow skin and a vigilant look on his face, showing a sweet smile." My mother and I came to find comrade Wu Renwu, does he live here?"

"There is no such person, you are in the wrong place," the boy stood up, only about 1.6 meters, although his face was yellow and thin, he looked more and more like him His eyes were bright, but hazy.

Lou Yi has not seen anyone show a good smile to him for a long time. Seeing her fair and tender face with a gentle smile, her almond eyes are black and white, so clear that it almost glows with blue light, making him embarrassed to look again.

Tang Bao was originally a nonsense. He bit his lip in disappointment after hearing this, and said in a low voice, "Thank you, comrade, can you give us a bowl of tea? My mother is very thirsty."

"Oh, wait a minute." The room was in a mess, Lou Yi was embarrassed to let them in, and he felt that he was a man and was with a woman. It would be bad if he was told that he didn't pay attention to the social atmosphere.

Seeing him go in, Su Su asked in a low voice, "It seems inconvenient to let us in. Let your dad come next time."

They all thought that there were other men in the room, and this was the inconvenient place for Tang Mingyuan not to come together. .

"I just think there is something here that attracts me," Tang Bao looked at her slyly and whispered, "He is cooking medicine, there must be patients at home, Mom, it's up to you."

Su Su pretended to be dissatisfied. Glancing at her daughter, she really wanted her to get better.

Yang Yi quickly came out with a bamboo knot and handed it to Su Su. Su Su took it with both hands and said warmly, "Thank you, little comrade."

The large porcelain bowls in his home were all cracked, so he washed the bamboo knot in desperation. Packing tea, but seeing her thanking her earnestly with both hands taking the tea, made him a little at a loss. "No, you're welcome, this boiling water is clean. I only boiled it before I boiled the medicine."

Su Su saw that he was using the pot to boil the medicine, and was a little speechless. In this way, cooking and eating in a pot in the future will also smell like medicine, but it also means that he only has this pot in his house.

She took two small sips, handed the tea to Tang Bao, looked at him and said softly, "Little comrade, I see that you have fenugreek and purslane in it, does anyone have a fever, if it's serious? , you'd better add more perilla and prunella."

When Yang Yi heard this, his eyes lit up instantly, and he moved his mouth, but hesitantly did not speak.

Tang Bao took a sip of tea, looked at him and said earnestly, "My family used to run a medical clinic, and now my mother is also a doctor. It's best to take the right medicine when you're sick, so as not to delay."

"I" Yang Yi looked at them uneasily. , embarrassed and blushed, "I have no money now."

Afraid that they would leave, he quickly said, "My name is Yang Yi, and I will definitely send it to you when I have money in the future."

He felt that she could say it so clearly, it should be It's really a bit of a skill. Besides, I can't help myself. I'm afraid that my brother's fever will not go away, and people will be stupid.

Su Su did not refuse, and followed him in.

A few green bricks stood on the wooden bed, straw was exposed under the unpaved sheets on the wooden bed, and the blue coarse quilt had been washed and turned white, and it looked a little thin.

Lying on the bed was a little boy with a yellow face and thin skin, with his eyes closed, his face flushed, and it didn't look good.