Unowned Business

It's not that Chen Hongjun likes Zhao Qiqi very much, but it is the first time he sees such a thin girl, which reminds him of the famous thin beauty in ancient times, which makes him look at her differently.

The most important thing is that this marriage was initiated by Chen Hongjun's father.

Moreover, the Zhao family runs a hospital, so they are definitely rich people. I heard from his father that the Zhao family has a lot of connections. If the two families get married, they can use each other; no, it should be said to help each other.

But Chen Hongjun didn't expect that Zhao Qiqi was not good at him, but instead made him think Zhao Qiqi was interesting.

Although Hua Guoming is more strict about the relationship between men and women, and if he catches men and women who are messing around, he will say that they will break their shoes, but under this taboo, there are still people who like to mess around.

And Chen Hongjun, by virtue of his identity as the deputy captain, secretly hooked up with several pretty young daughters-in-law.

It's not that he doesn't like the big girl, but he is afraid that the big girl won't be able to get rid of it if she sticks to it, but this little daughter-in-law is different. If you give some money after the event, or count the tickets, take care of the place where you can take care of it, and you will be very successful. .

Now, in the face of a woman who can't be paid with money or tickets, he can only stand up for her, thinking of finding a chance to get her half dead.

However, the chances of Tang Bao being single are very few, which makes him and the people staring at him feel a little depressed, after all, they dare not go to the He family to do it.

There are a few second-rate people who are attached to Chen Hongjun, and then he got him to work as a security guard in a cardboard factory, and now they all give him advice "Big brother, why don't our brothers find more people, so that we don't have to wait for her to fall." Let's do it again. " Chen Hongjun raised his hand and slapped

him on the head, and said angrily, "Idiot, what kind of bad idea is this? If there are too many people, it will attract attention, and too many people will be a bad thing."

He leaned into his ear and whispered, "Brother, it is said that the surnamed Tang is also a young daughter-in-law, so why should we think about cleaning her up if we can get her, and she doesn't dare to say it, but in the future, I will obey your words, Isn't that killing two birds with one stone?"

When Chen Hongjun heard what he said, thinking of Tang Bao's smart eyes and fair skin, his heart warmed, his eyes lit up, and he patted his shoulder, "Yes, you are still smart, but you don't look like her. If you can give some money, you will be hooked. Yes, everyone has come up with a good idea. I will invite everyone to eat at a state-run restaurant, and you will have enough meat, beer, and liquor."

The four men beside them all grinned and flattered, "Brother, don't worry. , this matter is covered by us."

They are really skilled workers for these stealing things. There are always a few women who are ignorant. , can always come up with a way.

There is only a thousand days to be a thief, but there is no thousand days to prevent a thief.

Tang Bao didn't know that someone was thinking about her, staring at her every day, looking for when she was relaxed.

She is now thinking about the two medical books on acupuncture and moxibustion every day, and when she is dizzy, she goes out to the store with the Gu family brothers, her parents, or the He family sisters, and goes shopping in the black market, she is very comfortable.