Identity Becomes a Mystery

Yu Cheng's clothes and trousers were soaked by the rain, sticking to his weak body, his brows and eyes were cold and he came in with a pistol, the rain on his hair slipped down his cheeks, but it was damned. I think he is handsome and cool.

Seeing that the mother and daughter were still trembling, he took out the glasses in his shirt pocket and put them on, as if he was a different person, with a warm smile on his face, and said very gently, "Auntie, Bao, it's all right, don't be afraid, let's get out of here first."

Tang Bao felt that after putting on his glasses, he felt like a gentle scum feel.

"Okay, thank you very much." Su Su didn't want to stay any longer, her hands and feet were weak, and her daughter supported each other and left.

Yu Cheng saw that the mother and daughter were really frightened, so he closed the door to prevent them from being afraid, and let them wait at the door for him to drive the car over.

Su Su took a deep breath and calmed down. Resisting the feeling of nausea and vomiting, she took out a towel from her satchel with shaking hands and gave it to her daughter, "Seeing that your face is covered in sweat, wipe it up quickly."

Suddenly, he saw all three of them dead . Tired, Tang Bao couldn't come back all of a sudden, took the towel to wipe his sweat, and murmured unconsciously, "I know they are not good people, but when I think about it, they died like this, and I can't help but feel fear, palpitations, and fear."

Su Su hurriedly comforted her daughter, "It's normal to be afraid, but my aunt said before that the living are scarier than the dead, just like today, if they hadn't had evil intentions, how could they have fallen to this point? Since they are alive We can't do anything about us at all times, and now we don't have to be afraid when they die."

After she finished speaking, she felt that she was comforted by herself.

"Mom, what you said is so right, we are also killing harm for the people." Tang Bao has already looked around, his mind has shifted to another place. "This is only a house, but we don't have to worry about being seen by others. Anyway, we will leave after a while. Now, don't worry about the police finding us."

Su Su also nodded blankly, "They really found a good place for themselves."

Tang Bao remembered that his rattan box was still on Lao Hua's car. When the mother and daughter hurried to get the box, Yu Cheng had already come over in a car, let them sit in the back, and went in again to put the box. The traces were cleaned up.

"Where are you going?" Yu Cheng said gently as he drove, "I have already left the hostel, and I will go to the train station when I return the car to my friend."

Su Su looked at him in surprise, "That's still there. What a coincidence, we are also going to the train station."

"Then I'll take you to the station first." Yu Cheng smiled slightly, "Is it scaring you? Don't worry, I'm actually a member of the special operations organization, and these people usually have a criminal record. , since I met him, I can't let it go."

Of course, even if what he said was a lie, Su Su and Tang Bao were very grateful for his presence and would not stab this matter out.

Because of the heavy rain outside, Yu Cheng's car drove very slowly and steadily. His gentle voice was very soothing. After saying a few words, he asked Tang Bao involuntarily, "By the way, Bao, your hand Why is there a pistol here?"

Tang Bao calmed down and said with a little shame, "I picked it up. I was curious about the gun, so I didn't hand it in, but kept it secretly."

"Oh, that's fine . Can you show it to me?"

"Of course." Tang Bao took the gun out of his satchel and handed it to him. Even if he wanted to take the pistol away, he would have no objection.

Yu Cheng stopped the car, took the pistol and played with it. He disassembled it very skillfully. There was no bullet in it. Seeing Tang Bao stretched out his head and looked at the pistol in his hand seriously, he couldn't help but smile, "Since you picked it up, then you Just keep it well. Although there are no bullets in it, it's good to keep it to scare people."

"I think so too," Tang Bao didn't believe he was a member of the special operations team before, but now seeing him play the pistol skillfully, He believed it, and pretended to be curious, "Brother Yu, can you do it again?"

"Okay, look carefully, here is it"

Yu Cheng taught carefully, Tang Bao learned very seriously, and quickly figured out how to load bullets and how to aim.

Su Su saw her daughter had learned it from the side, so she asked tentatively, "By the way, Xiaoyu, where are you going by train?"

"I'm going to Dongshan City," he restarted the car, and read from the rear mirror. The faces of their mother and daughter were surprised, and they raised their eyebrows and smiled, "Don't tell me, you should also go to Dongshan City."

Su Su also thought it was a coincidence. "It's a coincidence, we are the people over there, today. I was going to take the train home."

When the car arrived at the train station, the frightened faces of the mother and daughter looked much better.

Yu Cheng said goodbye to them in a graceful manner, "I still have something to do here, so I won't accompany you to buy tickets. Auntie, Abao, we are destined to meet again."

He felt that his identity and the things he had to do were in danger. , or don't go too close to them.

"Okay, goodbye." The mother and daughter were not people who couldn't wink, and they said goodbye after a few polite words.

This time, they took out the letter of introduction, spent six yuan to buy two sleeper tickets, and then went to the waiting room to wait for the train. They really didn't have the mood or energy to hang out again. Today's excitement is scary enough. .

The chairs in the waiting room are all long benches nailed from polished and smooth wooden strips. Many people in the waiting room shake their fans and gossip, or drink tea and eat dry food.

Now, anyone who goes out must have a letter of introduction from a commune brigade or a government department. They are not allowed to walk across provinces without valid reasons, so there are not too many people going out, but the waiting room is not too big, and the number of trains is small. It just looks crowded.

Now that the weather is too hot, everyone's dry food is either cold tea with steamed buns, or Sanhe noodle pancakes, or eggs and fruits.

Even though it was noon now, the mother and daughter had no appetite, just drank a few sips of tea and leaned against each other and whispered.

At about one o'clock in the afternoon, many young people with red armbands came in and began to check tickets or check their luggage.

Tang Bao instantly became nervous. After all, although she didn't kill anyone, she saw three people die.

Su Su swallowed her saliva, and hesitantly said in a low voice, "Why don't we avoid it?"

Her words made it clear that she was guilty, but Tang Bao calmed down, "It's alright, if we leave now, it will be noticeable. "The searcher looked at their mother and daughter with fair skin and similar eyebrows with panic, just checked their tickets and left.

When they think about it, if they see that they are still calm, then there is a problem.

There were really two ordinary men of medium height at the scene who were about to flee, but who knew that there were still people guarding them outside, and they rushed up to arrest the two people.

The two were unwilling to be captured, and even took out their guns and started to fight.

Gunshots, cries, panicked screams, and the scene was instantly chaotic.

But the two people were killed soon after, and they were dragged out. There were also people here with buckets and towels to clean up the aftermath.

In fact, the chaos was only a few minutes, but it left a deep shadow on everyone. .

Su Su was so frightened that she patted her chest, "Mom, it's really messy outside, it seems we should just stay at home honestly."

Tang Bao looked at her dumbfoundedly, "Mom, maybe we just happened to meet"

A neat and neat big sister came over and whispered, "Big sister, I heard that things are not peaceful here recently. I heard that several enemy agents have been arrested. There was an explosion in the cannery a few days ago. It hasn't been cracked yet. The situation here is very tense recently. If you are all right, don't come out and walk around."

Maybe women like to chat, and the two aunts here also came over and said mysteriously, "Isn't it true? This is not the most serious, I heard that there are important documents"

Listening to everyone's gossip news, Tang Bao felt that he slowly calmed down, and waited until a staff member in front of him shouted with a loudspeaker, "Comrades, the train to Dongshan City is coming to the station, comrades all take Pack your carry-on luggage and start queuing." The hard sleeper carriage was not crowded, but a few beds were vacant.

Apart from their mother and daughter, there is only a young couple. Although they can't be very close due to the atmosphere, they can only pretend to be each other in those eyes.

Everyone just greeted each other politely, and Tang Bao climbed up and started to close his eyes. Yu Cheng, whose identity was a mystery, and Hu Laosan, who was cruel and careful, and who was vengeful, wanted his tender and weak daughter-in-law to be too young . Weak, it seems that there have been too many unstable factors outside in a few years, so it is better for me to go out less.

However, she felt that she had experienced this dangerous thing, and the next time she encountered an accident, she would not panic.

Eat for a while and become wiser, some things will only be understood if you experience it yourself.

She thought about it for a while, and fell asleep unconsciously. When she woke up again, she didn't have a nightmare, but woke up hungry.

She sniffed, and when she tilted her head and looked down, she saw that the young couple on the lower bunk on the opposite side were holding steamy lunch boxes, and the young man also put the poached eggs in his lunch box to his little wife. , very innocently blushing and whispering, "Pingping, eat more." The little daughter-in-law also blushed and put the meat in her lunch box into his, and said shyly, "You also eat more."

Tang Bao said in an unpleasant manner, "Sister, where did you buy this?"

Anyway, looking at the heat, he knew that it was impossible for them to bring it. There are also braised pork and a lot of delicious food in her space, but they will be exposed when they are taken out.

The girl pursed her lips and said with a good temper, "Don't you know that the supply of grain and oil on the train is specially approved by the state, you can just go to the front to buy it. You don't need food stamps or rice stamps for meals, just have money."

When Tang Bao went there, he took the train and saw that everyone brought their own dry food and water bottles, and their attention was attracted by Wen Qi and Mo Feifei. He really thought that there were no cars on the current train.

But after thinking about it, I realized that most people are reluctant to buy food on the train because it is more expensive.

Su Su was also woken up by their voices, and got up and greeted her daughter to come down, "It's getting dark, let's go to dinner first." When they came to the small canteen in the carriage, they smelled the scent.

Now it is time for dinner, but there are only a dozen people sitting in the dining car, eating hot meals with lunch boxes.

Moreover, the men, women and children who ate here were all wearing shirts or neat overalls. Two of them were also wearing military uniforms, and there were a lot of stars on their shoulders.

It was also from Wen Qi's mouth that Tang Bao learned that the trains are now sold according to their status. Ordinary workers and peasants can only take hard seats, and sleeper carriages are only sold to cadres or leading family members, as well as comrades with special letters of introduction.

Like the previous Wen Qi, they didn't have enough identities, and they had to squeeze a crowded hard seat no matter how much money they had.

Moreover, there is no waiter who pushes the dining car into the carriage to sell food on the current train. If you want to eat, you can only buy it from the dining car.

Su Su didn't want to eat too greasy, so she handed over the lunch box and asked for white rice and sauerkraut fried shredded pork. Tang Bao asked for noodles with pickled pork shreds and spent one dollar.

When he went back, Tang Bao took the opportunity to smuggle out the shredded pickled vegetables and pork in the space, and whispered, "It's so expensive to order food, no wonder not many people are willing to eat it."

Su Su smiled, "But it's really convenient . Ah, but you're doing fine now, like the head of the family who knows Chai Migui."