277

"Gu Xingjin, we are father and son, and we have a real blood relationship."

Gu Xiu'an blushed and looked at him with disappointment, "I have said what I should say, I am your father after all, and I have raised you since childhood. Big, even if I'm sorry for you, I apologize, you are the son of man, so you have to take up your obligations, right?"

When Gu Xingjin saw him, he knew that he would definitely talk about it again through grace, but Hearing him brazenly let himself take the responsibility, the whole person's aura is instantly sharp-edged, "It turns out that once a person is shameless and shameless, there is no bottom line. You didn't do what a father should do, why should I take the responsibility and you give it to me?" I'll go out."

"Okay, okay, I'll do what my father should do."

Gu Xiu'an also had a plan for a long time. "I'll take Ning Jin and Shaojin with me and do what my father should do."

When the people present heard this, their faces sank instantly. Ning Jin is now at an important moment for the university entrance examination, and Shaojin is also going to take the high school entrance examination.

Gu Xingjin felt that he was really disgusted, his eyes were angry, and he stared at him like a knife, "You dare",

"Don't threaten me, now is a society ruled by law," Gu Xiu'an was obviously prepared, "I have already contacted the newspaper here. Get in touch with the reporter, and prepare to publish an apology. I think you will have no opinion."

He really didn't want to make trouble with Gu Xingjin, but now he doesn't want to make Zhao Qiqi get better. This stepdaughter was originally stupid, with eyes above the top. appearance.

But the past two years have been almost reborn, becoming able to bend and stretch. The most hateful thing is that during the Chinese New Year last year, when my son was playing, his foot slipped and fell into a well without a manhole cover and drowned.

Although he still wants three eldest sons, they are not close to him, and it can be said that they have hatred.

The one who died was his favorite baby son. He died at a young age. It was like taking his life. Naturally, he was unwilling to give up. Later, when the accident was found, Zhao Qiqi was there, but not the first Time to save people.

He didn't believe her sophistry, on the contrary, he doubted what she had done in it. Although his young daughter was also at the side at the time, he didn't see Zhao Qiqi's excessive behavior.

But he would rather have a bad relationship with the Tang family than Tang Bao would save people.

Furthermore, if possible, he really wanted to bring his second or third son back to raise them.

After all, he is now in his fifties, and it is impossible to have a son again. Thinking that after a hundred years, he can't stop the incense

. Tang Bao smiled lightly at this time, and his bright and pretty facial features suddenly became extraordinarily brilliant." Whether the reporter is here, I am preparing a story about Chen Shimei that I want to publish."

She glanced at their faces with almond eyes, and said with a chuckle, "I think Huaguo is really under the leadership of the big leaders. Well, in the revised Marriage and Tobacco Law, bigamy is criminally responsible."

Zhao Qiqi's sallow and haggard face flashed with joy instantly, she couldn't help but glance at Gu Xiu'an, but she quickly looked away.

When Zhao Jianhua was at the well, she watched helplessly as her half-brother fell, but she didn't try to save people immediately, but felt that God was helping her.