69. Don't dare to Climb High

Zheng Wei heard that his mother urged Tang Bao to drink mung bean soup, afraid that he would be embarrassed to drink it, so he answered and went in with a bowl of mung bean soup.

Mother Zheng said warmly when her son was gone, "My family Weiwei has been very intelligent since he was a child. If it weren't for the current situation, he should still be studying abroad, but now he is too busy to prepare for the construction of the hospital. It's just a diplomat, wait for it later."

Hearing her keep saying how good her son is, how good, how good it is, Tang Bao felt so depressed.

She really didn't expect that Zheng's mother, who looks like an intellectual, likes to show off so much. Although your son is a good one, I am also a little fairy in the eyes of my parents. But he continued to speak in an extraordinarily soft voice, "I just want him to find a literate girl in the future, so that when they get married, they won't have nothing to say, Xiao Tang, do you think it is?" "

No, she is this. There was something in the words.

Tang Bao soon understood that she was disgusting herself with no culture and was not worthy of Zheng Wei. To be honest, the moment she saw Zheng Wei again, she was really happy, and she thought about herself and him. Is it because I couldn't be together in my last life, and now I let myself meet him and continue the relationship together.

But now I know that everything is because I think too much.

Getting married is not a matter of two people, but a matter of two families. In particular, my parents only have a daughter. Although I wanted to hire a son-in-law because I was stupid, but now even if I get better, she will not leave them alone in this life.

Although love is important, family is more important.

What's more There is no love between the two now, but I just think that the other party is a bit pleasing to the eye. After hearing her words, I wish I could tell her loudly that I would never dare to climb up your Zheng family.

But thinking of his parents, Tang Bao showed a cute smile, and said with a bit of show off, "Auntie is right, just like my parents, I was also worried that I would be wronged after marriage, so I had already planned to recruit a son-in-law to be a doctor to study medicine."

After speaking, she put on a worried look again, "It's a pity that my parents are in a disaster right now." When Mother Zheng heard what she said, she naturally didn't believe that she didn't want to climb up her own family, but now is a new era. , what advocates is equality between men and women, and women can hold up half the sky, but I believe that the parents of the Tang family want to recruit their son-in-law, and feel that they will be released quickly.

As long as they instill in them that they are not in the right households, there will be no good results, and they can detain Tang Bao, so as not to be villains.

She took Tang Bao's delicate hand and said kindly, "Don't worry, I will definitely let Lao Zheng deal with your parents' affairs."

But she was disgusted in her heart, and now there are a few little girls whose hands are so white and delicate and Soft, as soon as you touch your hand, you know that this person can't do housework. Such a woman wants to marry her son, not to mention the door, not even the window.

Tang Bao resisted the urge to withdraw his hand and looked at her gratefully, "That's really great, I don't even know what to say, I'm so grateful."

At this time, Zheng Wei came out and saw his mother Getting along so well with Tang Bao makes me feel so happy and overjoyed.

What should I do? My mother has the same vision as my own. I feel so happy just thinking about it.

He was embarrassed to hold his glasses with his hands, "A Bao, my dad let you in, and tell him what happened to your parents." There was a smile on the slightly fat face, "Awei, go eat some mung bean soup first, I'm here."

Anyway, she tried to keep them from staying together.

Tang Bao understood what she meant, stopped looking at Zheng Wei, and followed her in with a low eyebrow.

As expected of the deputy mayor's house, there is a black and white TV, and now the news is playing, and the ceiling fan is turning overhead, bringing in a cool breeze.

There is also a thin middle-aged man with glasses leaning on the bed, looking at Tang Bao unsmilingly, but his tone is still gentle, "Xiao Tang, right, thanks to your help, Zheng Wei a few days ago, we just came here, really I didn't take precautions, that's a big loss, and now I've finally settled down, I heard that something happened to your parents, tell me carefully, and I'll hear if there is anything tricky about it."

"Yes, at the beginning." Tang Bao talked about her own affairs, but she didn't add fuel to it.

The main reason is that she now thinks of the mayor's transfer. The deputy mayor must also want to control the zone defense team and the picket team. In particular, the picket team was sad for him and the zone defense team was sad for his son. Now he just wants to have a justifiable clean up. man's excuse.

When Tang Bao left Zheng's house, Zheng's mother packed up several cans of milk powder, malted milk, and canned meat, as well as some cloth tickets, rice tickets, noodles tickets, coarse grain tickets and edible oil tickets, all in front of her son. Handing it into Tang Bao's hands, he said amiably, "These were all sent by someone else yesterday. You can take it back and eat it slowly. I'll ask Zheng Wei to deliver it to you later. If you have anything, feel free to come to us."

Tang Bao pretended "Auntie, you've already helped me a lot. Besides, I didn't bring anything to see my uncle, so why would I be so embarrassed to even take it?"

Zheng Wei, who was watching them talking, quickly said, "It's okay, Abao, you... What are we polite, if it weren't for you, there would be no me now, this thing is nothing, you take it, if you don't take it, I will send it to you in person later."

Zheng's mother was really reluctant. After all, in order to thank Gu Xingjin and the others for sending their son back, she also gave some tickets. Now there are a lot of these to be given to Tang Bao, which is indeed a bit distressing, but when she heard that her son said that she would send it to Tang Bao, she immediately put the two tickets away. The cloth bag stuffed into Tang Bao's hands, pushed her out, and said sincerely, "Good girl, don't be polite to us, and don't refuse. We have a lot of things in the past two days, so we won't let you stay here, wait a moment. Let's have a good day and talk."

Now she just wants to keep Tang Bao away from her son, she really doesn't want to see her son smirking around Tang Bao like a fool.

Tang Bao accepted it with half a push and a half, just as someone came to see the deputy mayor with a net pocket, Mother Zheng took the opportunity to let her son accompany her in, and she said goodbye to Tang Bao.

Tang Bao looked at the things in her hands, smiled sneeringly, found a place where no one was there, put the things in the space, and then walked quickly to the Su family compound.

Don't want it in vain, and she also understands that Zheng's mother wants a good reputation for repaying her gratitude. If she doesn't accept it, she will suspect that she has ulterior motives.

Even if I don't eat it, I can keep it for the Gu brothers and the Yang brothers to eat. This is a good thing.

As she walked briskly, she wondered if she would go quietly around Liu's house at night to see if there would be any unexpected discoveries.

When she returned to the Su family's compound, she saw that the weeds on the sides of the two rooms had been cleaned, and she had also cleaned it, and the door of the Gu family's room was still open.

She thought Gu Xingjin had left long ago, but she didn't expect that he was still there, which made her a little hesitant. If he lived here, he would have to be extra careful when he went out.

Gu Xingjin came out when he heard the footsteps, and saw her standing there stupidly looking at him, but he said hello first, "You're back, is the matter settled?"

Tang Bao nodded obediently, "Brother Gu, are you here today? Aren't you going back?"

"I'm going to go back now, will you be afraid if you live here alone, or go back with me?" He didn't know how to deal with the cute little girl, so he just regarded her as himself. Like his younger sister, he pointed to the inside and said, "Go ahead and drink a bottle of soda."

Now it was the most important time for parents to come out. Tang Bao was not willing to go back with him, saying that he was not afraid.

He took out a bottle of soda immersed in a wooden barrel, pressed it on the wooden stool, and the bottle cap opened. After handing it to her, he instructed anxiously, "Then close the door when you go to bed at night, if anything happens. Just shouted, I have prepared a wooden stick for you, you can put it on the head of the bed."

He said a lot, seeing Tang Bao's obedient nodding forcefully, thinking that the little girl was quite obedient, and pointed to the side again. Some rice noodles and large white buns on the table "You have collected these, do you have any money on you, just tell me what you want, don't be polite to me."