Disappears out of Thin Air

Li Zong also came to their side and waved a handful of weird-smelling powder, but he didn't let these colorful Gu insects retreat, and he was in a cold sweat in a hurry, "I can't help it, this is the first time I've seen so many. I can't discuss with them properly."

As he spoke, the Gu worms had already flown in front of them, but somehow they all fell to the ground and stopped attacking them.

This time, both sides were stunned.

At this critical juncture, they were not dedicated at all, and could they still take a break?

Miao Fenghuang was also surprised, and immediately took out his flute and made a sharper sound.

It's a pity that the Gu worms on the ground are too self-willed, and if they say they rest, they will rest, and they will never succumb to her lewd power.

Li Xun turned his head and glanced at Tang Bao in surprise, and he stepped forward and trampled all the Gu insects on the ground to death.

Seeing this, Miao Fenghuang's eyes were split open, and he spat out a mouthful of blood. He took two steps back and whispered, "Come on,"

but Gu Xingjin shot the Gu people who were about to go forward one after another, so that the people behind did not dare to go forward.

What a joke, the opponent's pistol can't kill Gu Ren, but it can kill them one by one.

At this time, there were many Gu people chasing after them and attacking them, and they instantly turned into sandwich biscuits. Although there were only three people in front, there were pistols, and there were more than 50 Gu people in the back, looking at them with saliva, thinking Drinking their blood,

Li Shang was stunned when he first saw the Gu Ren attacking them, and then laughed, "I didn't expect you to have today, beating wild geese all day long, and finally being pecked by geese is really retribution"

It turns out that this Gu Ren is no longer a human after all. It was an indiscriminate attack

and because Phoenix Miao had fed them with his own blood, they especially wanted to drink more so that they could make themselves more powerful.

Gu Xingjin guarded Tang Bao and retreated. The bullets are now one less than one. Since they are busy dealing with foreign enemies, he will wait for them to lose both. Do you want to go to death? Now you explain to me what happened to those people."

Li Shang looked at the pistol in his hand, his eyes lit up "Gu Xingjin, help me, kill them now"

Tang Bao listened on the side Arrived, rolled his eyes "Don't be stupid, the bullets are limited, if you kill them now, then the Gu people in the back will kill us all. It's better to wait for them to fight with snipe and mussels and lose both sides. Now, think about how to get out of here."

Gu Xingjin nodded and echoed, "A Bao, what you said is"

Li Shang looked at the pistol in his hand regretfully. "This thing still needs bullets, so we can only wait, at that time. I'm too young, and now I really can't remember where this mechanism is."

He finished, looking at the two sides who were entangled and fighting in front of him, and said in a low voice, "Although they have a Gu King here, there are too many ants. If you kill the elephant, it is estimated that you will be defeated soon."

"Ah, Daddy, Auntie save me." Miao Danfeng could only rely on her own quickness to use her flute to interfere with the attack of the Gu Ren, but there were too many Gu Ren. She was quickly out of breath and wanted to run inside, but worried about the guns in their hands, she could only call for help.