Self-Taught

Tang Bao listened to Su Su's words during the day, but when he went to bed at night, his mind would inevitably start to run wild. Seeing Gu Xingjin hugging other women and doing the intimate things he did with him, his whole body felt bad in an instant. The pistol was aimed at the pervert.

Mom, his marksmanship is really good.

The nightmare of turning him into a eunuch with one shot is a bit scary, and Tang Bao wakes up instantly.

It is already March in the spring, and the sun is shining every day these days, and the temperature has picked up, even if it is night, it doesn't feel cold.

In particular, the quilt was only exposed during the day, and I can still smell the sun in my breath, but Tang Bao felt that he slept alone and the bed became wider. Without his warm embrace, he always felt that he was covered in Empty.

Moreover, the quality of this sleep has also declined. If he is by his side, he can feel the reassuring taste. Even if he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can quickly sleep like a pig.

She is not a fool, she knows that her current situation seems to be a resentful woman.

It is also the last thing she wants to face. She likes Gu Xingjin, so she misses him and misses him.

Well, when he comes back, she will tell him that she likes him, that she is in love with him, and has a good relationship with him. I'm ready to have a baby with him next year.

At the beginning, Tang Bao was reluctant to have children with him, not only because he was still young, but also because he was afraid that the two would not get along well. Now, there is no child can be separated happily.

But if you have children, it will be difficult to get a divorce.

Now, if Tang Bao wants to have a baby with him, it means that Tang Bao has begun to accept him from the heart and wants to live with him for a lifetime.

I didn't sleep well that night, and the next morning, Tang Bao naturally couldn't get up. When he was sleeping soundly, he heard a knock on the door and He Yuxin's panicked voice, "Sister Tang is not good, hurry up. Get up and help."

"I'm fine." Tang Bao got up helplessly. After getting dressed, he opened the door with a yawn and asked sleepily, "What's wrong with my parents not at home?" , but it is already better than the blue, but the person who came to the door for medicine did not.

After all, her age is that, she is not yet twenty years old, this Chinese medicine doctor is still more popular when she is older. Most people think that Tang Bao cured the Zhou family child by chance, and no one dares to risk his own life, or More willing to trust the hospital.

Moreover, she now lives in Chief He's house, and there are guards outside the door. Now many people are reluctant to deal with soldiers.

Therefore, the Tang family of three took the two brothers from the Gu family to the Zhou family's car to check the pulse of the Zhou family, and it was Su Su who prescribed Xiao Xue a recipe to nourish and nourish the body. In addition, the Zhou family's strong At their request, Tang Mingyuan gave them a recipe for recuperating their bodies.

As for Tang Bao, he took Ning Jin and Shao Jin to eat and drink throughout the whole process. By the way, he took a good stroll in Zhou's house a few times, even if he completed a day trip to Zhou's house.

Therefore, he felt very resentful about He Yuxin's disturbing behavior, and felt that it was better for him to go home as soon as possible.

He Yuxin looked at her excitedly, "Sister, someone who is dying downstairs has come to see you."