121-130

Chapter 121

 Don't you all think crooked?

It's already the tenth day of September, and it's a bit cold at night. Tang Bao put a five-pound old quilt on the wooden bed, and the red plaid sheets are also a little thick. Gu Xingjin felt a little hot.

However, there was also a fragrant little daughter-in-law lying on the side.

Furthermore, according to his previous sleeping habits, he took off his vest.

As soon as Tang Bao moved his feet, he touched his rough calf, so she simply leaned over to him and asked in a shy whisper, "How many days can you stay at home?"

Gu Xingjin has a half-month vacation this time, but Counting the time by train on the road, the eighteen had to leave, and he could stay at home for eight days.

But now he feels that he can return to the team two days earlier, or he will suffer every night.

Moreover, he is now the company commander. It is said that he can be divided into two rooms. The army also allows family members to accompany the army, but he feels that it is not the time.

So he said vaguely, "Stay for another five or six days. When I'm gone, write to me if you have anything, and send a telegram if you are in a hurry.

" Write a letter, I will wait for you at home, and I don't know if you can come back during the New Year."

She had a pleasant faint fragrance, which penetrated into his nose, and her soft voice seemed to have a sweet hook. , trying to hook his thumping heart, and her touching his legs, which was so silky smooth that

he felt that he couldn't think wildly, he just responded vaguely to her words, thinking about the things in the army, This calmed down.

Tang Bao was also sensitively aware of his steady breathing, and felt that he might have married a fake husband.

It's no fault of my own.

"Xingjin," she reached out to touch his hot shoulder and whispered, "I'll discuss something with you."

Gu Xingjin noticed that her soft hand was placed on his shoulder, her body froze, and her mind of letting go also returned, but she whispered helplessly but gently "What's the matter?"

Tang Bao seemed a little embarrassed, "My parents are just me. A daughter, our first child's surname is Gu, the second child's surname is Su, and the third child's surname is Tang, okay?"

It seemed that he was afraid that he would not agree, so he quickly added a sentence "Except for the second and third, the children in the back. Both are surnamed Gu."

Of course, she was just talking, just reminding him not to leave the process of giving birth.

Gu Xingjin didn't expect her goals to be so lofty and wanted to have so many children.

Although Tang Bao seems to be richer than himself now, he can't owe his debts and not pay them back

. "Okay," he felt that his head was as big as a bucket, and he answered abruptly, "You are still young, wait until you grow up. , we want another child."

"I'm not too young." She slid her hand along his shoulder and onto his arm, then intertwined her fingers, and said warmly, "Sister Peach in the village is the same age as me, and she was born last year. I'm married, and will have a baby at the end of the year; and Sister-in-law Cuihua, who will have a baby this year, and she's the same age as me, and"

Gu Xingjin also held Tang Bao's hand, feeling that his palm was slightly trembling. Sweat, and my heart is hot.

Now that her soft body is leaning on his arm, he naturally knows that she is not small.

Moreover, the age of marriage is still relatively wide. In the countryside, there are still quite a few people who get married at the age of 17 or 18, but the girls who work in the city are relatively late.

Tang Bao was also a little excited and a little complicated in his heart. He felt the hot, scorching temperature of his palm.

She seemed a little aggrieved, "Xingjin, why don't you want to have a baby with me? Do you not like me?"

"No"

He wanted to say that he was doing her good, but his mouth moved, but he still couldn't find the right word, and he didn't want to.

He turned around and put his hand around Tang Bao's tender shoulders, and lowered his head to kiss her tender cheek.

Although it was the first time, he was confident that he could do it well, that he would not be embarrassed or make her feel too uncomfortable.

The soft moonlight outside the window slanted in, just falling on the head of the bed, allowing them to see each other.

Only then did Tang Bao realize that the curtains were not drawn. He pinched his sturdy arm "window"

and "en" really hugged her, making him a little reluctant to let go of her. Looking at Tang Bao's chest muscles, his mouth was dry and he wanted to call pause and let himself drink some water before continuing.

But she felt so afraid that she had worked hard before, and her dry mouth made her lick her lips.

He caught this inadvertent little movement, lowered his head, and licked the lips she had just licked again.

Tang Bao thought to himself whether he was being considerate, or was he seductive. This man got angry, and he was very

terrifying. He jumped out of bed, put on his slippers, and pulled the small curtain cloth

. It also seemed that after a while, the two were sweaty and separated.

Although this process is not very good, he is a little green and a little clumsy, but Tang Bao doesn't mind at all.

It's always better than driving lightly.

She lay lazily, feeling that her bones were all soft, and she didn't want to get up too much.

But she knew that she should get up and clean up.

Gu Xingjin's clothes and trousers didn't know where they went, and he was a little annoyed afterward, feeling that he seemed to be faster.

He got up first and turned on the light, seeing her blushing like a peach blossom, her small mouth red and bright, and her beautiful eyes closed, which was extraordinarily attractive.

He didn't dare to look any further, picked up his trousers on the ground and put them on, and then asked in a low voice beside the bed, "I'll make the bed, do you want me to carry you down?"

Tang Bao's body hurt a little. Hearing this, She still struggled to sit up, "It's alright, I."

She moved and suddenly gasped, still overestimating herself.

"What's wrong?" Gu Xingjin was very nervous.

He was afraid that he would hurt her.

When the love came, he also lost control, which was unexpected to him.

He stretched out his hand to help her up, and Tang Bao tilted his head and lay in his arms.

He was only wearing pants, and Tang Bao caught a glimpse of his strong muscles.

Well, his figure is very good-looking, it seems that he is not lazy in the army.

Seeing him looking at her with concern on her face, she closed her eyes slightly, and her face suddenly turned red.

Struggling to get up, he said in a low

voice, "You are not allowed to look." Gu Xingjin responded with a smile and handed her the undershirt, even though he felt that he and his little wife were a little estranged and not familiar enough before, but now it is different. .

Now he feels that he is the closest person to her, and he is also in a good mood.

Tang Bao got up and went to the cubicle, where a clean washbasin towel, a boiling water bottle, and a wooden bucket of cold water were already prepared.

She came out blushing, saw that the sheets had been changed to blue, and quickly went to bed and closed her eyes.

Gu Xingjin thought she was shy, smiled, and went to the cubicle to clean up.

Tang Bao closed his eyes, his thoughts moved, but his thoughts came to the space, looking at the space that was more than doubled in size, subconsciously, he called out in surprise, "Egg, Eggy, it's getting bigger, how are you now? "

It was a pleasant surprise to her.

Eggy didn't show up, Tang Bao noticed that he had already gone to bed, for fear of being noticed by him, he quickly recovered.

After Gu Xingjin went to bed, he naturally hugged her in his arms. His fingers gently rubbed her soft and smooth skin, and he really couldn't put it down. Tang Bao really wants to make fun of

him, brother. Not long ago, you wanted to stick to the wall so that you could stay away from me. Does your face hurt now?

The seductive figure, as well as the smooth temperature of the skin in his hands now, replayed in his mind little by little, it was simply a taste of the marrow.

He became hot again, his eyes fell on her face, and his hair half covered her face, making him even more charming.

I don't know if he obeys his heart, whether it will cause her pain or whether it will make his little wife uncomfortable,

but some thoughts are boiling in his heart, making his whole body hot, and the arms hugging her are slowly tightened, almost almost. Put her in his arms.

Tang Bao was suffocated by him.

"You" she opened her almond eyes, and she knew what it meant by looking at his eager eyes. Thinking of his age, it was the legendary little wolf dog

. Kind of weird.

Seeing her foolishly looking at him, Gu Xingjin obeyed his instincts, kissed her rosy lips, and whispered, "A Bao, can I?"

"Tang Bao was a little confused, if I said yes, then it would seem Is it too reserved?

But if I say no, what should he do if he takes it seriously?

But she also wants to know, if she and him do it again, will the space become bigger again

? Gu Xingjin tentatively took off her clothes, see you She didn't refuse,

she was dizzy when she got busy again, and her own reason seemed to go on a desertion in her mind, and she could only follow his rhythm ups and downs

The next morning, Tang Bao was woken up by Gu Xiaosan's loud voice outside.

She opened her eyes and saw that Gu Xingjin was still beside her, her phoenix eyes looked at her tenderly, but she was a little embarrassed.

But the man even specifically asked her, "A Bao, are you still feeling uncomfortable? Did I hurt you? If you are tired, take a rest."

Tang Bao was speechless. Is this the calm, self-controlled and calm Gu Xingjin? How about talking tuber?

Before last night, she was worried that he would not cooperate with her, but now she is only worried that her small body will not be able to withstand his energetic little wolfdog.

Seeing him uncomfortable, she shrunk herself into the bed, and was forced out by the strange smell, and said weakly, "I'm fine, why don't you get up?"

He saw her expression and knew what it was. I'm a little embarrassed, "I'll get up now, what do you want to eat in the morning, I'll make it for you."

His attitude was very good, but Tang Bao saw his embarrassed expression, but his mind became narrow and he stretched out his hand. Hooking his neck, he whispered in his ear, "Husband, thank you, you are so kind."

Gu Xingjin was all warmed up by her shouting, he was married to a goblin

, now it's a new society, but no No matter what the customs of the old days, there are naturally no rules for returning to the door in three dynasties.

When Gu Xingjin got up, he was going to get his little wife something to make up for. When he went to the kitchen, he saw everyone eating breakfast there.

Please note that this group also includes his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Before the uncle "Tang" could be called out, Gu Xingjin reacted, quickly changed his tune, and respectfully called "Dad, Mom"

​​Su Su smiled and replied, "Hey, that's good."

Tang Mingyuan also responded, taking the customer as the mainstay. Greet him to sit down, "Come, sit down and have breakfast."

Gu Xingjin was a little embarrassed, but he still couldn't bear his little wife to be hungry in bed, and said shyly, "I, I'll get A Bao some food first."

Su Su saw that he was considerate of her daughter, and the more her mother-in-law looked after her son-in-law, the more The more pleasing to the eye, he said with a wide-eyed smile, "It's fine, your dad boiled pheasant soup early in the morning, I'll bring it to her, and you can drink two bowls to make up your body."

Gu Xingjin really wanted to resist this pot, I don't carry it, just rely on me This body absolutely does not need to make up the body.

But Yujun had already placed a large bowl of chicken soup in front of him, and said shyly, "Brother, drink it while it's hot, it's delicious." The

old man looked at his son-in-law, and the more he looked at it, the more unpleasant he looked, and Tang Mingyuan disliked him in his heart. You are about to die, but his face is full of concern, "Yes, you are not too young, if you don't take good care of yourself, when you are old, you will suffer from dark wounds on your body."

Gu Xingjin felt that there was always something in this statement. No, I don't seem to be very old . It's hard for my father-in-law to think that he is much older than Tang Bao.

However, since they are already married, I don't have to worry about my father-in-law hitting the mandarin ducks.

He was speechless and could only drink chicken soup with his smiling face.

God, this chicken soup smells like traditional Chinese medicine again