Accidents

Zhao Qiqi naturally believed in Tang Bao's medical skills. Seeing that they were all right, she quickly nodded and agreed, "Yes, yes, what you said is too right, please help me."

Tang Bao looked regretfully. She said, "I really can't cure your symptoms. I can only give you two prescriptions to ease it. If you want a cure, you still need Western medicine."

This bad news made Zhao Qiqi extremely disappointed in an instant. She is a doctor. Naturally I understand how serious the heart palpitations are. If my heart stops one day, I will die.

But she had done all the examinations in the hospital, took all kinds of imported medicines, and went to ask Director Liu, but he couldn't do anything.

Could it be that he really can't wait to die , and there is still a little last hope.

There was a bit of madness in her eyes, and she asked in a low voice like she was talking to herself, "Did you know that someone abroad has successfully changed their minds and is still alive and well?"

Tang Bao looked at her coldly. The strong desire to survive, and her whole body still exudes viciousness, which made her shudder.

"It's a major operation. Even relatives don't necessarily agree. You have to be careful." As he spoke, Tang Bao stood up straight and looked at her condescendingly, his voice even colder. "Besides, your life is precious, but other people's lives also Is not necessarily a mustard."

Tang Bao felt that she dared to make this idea, and the best person to start was the little girl from the Zhao family, who was also her half-sister.

Although she didn't like the Zhao family, she didn't want the innocent child to die in her hands.

She would rather she shoot against adults than against children who can't fight back. Zhao Qiqi felt that her shameful and careful thoughts were invisible under Tang Bao's sharp eyes, but she
quickly denied, "How could I do something illegal? Besides, there are also some unexpected paid donations in foreign hospitals."

The more she said this, the more Tang Bao could feel her strong desire to survive.

The most terrifying thing is that her family treats her sickly as a little sheep and does not think she is a wolf.

She gave Zhao Qiqi a prescription and sent her away, Tang Mingyuan sighed worriedly, "Now is the critical period for their exams, and I don't know if Xingjin can send people away."

Su Su was also very angry, "The world is It's so shameless to have such a father."

Tang Bao was very calm, "It just so happens that Xing Jin has a lot of people right now, if he can't even handle this, he'll be a local snake in vain."

When Su Su heard this, she couldn't help laughing and scolding, "How can there be such a well-behaved businessman that you are so prudent. He is much smarter and more measured than you."

Tang Bao was no longer obedient, pestering Su Su, insisting on her Complimenting himself for being smart and well-behaved made both Su Su and Tang Mingyuan laugh.

Gu Xingjin wasn't afraid that the two younger brothers would be angry or coaxed by Gu Xiu'an, but not far away, they encountered this blocking person when they were preparing for the exam, and asked a few people to follow them. The man on the bike got hit.

They were also very polite, and they enthusiastically sent Gu Xiu'an to the hospital. After the examination, they said that the right leg was slightly fractured, so he was put in a plaster cast for a few days.

At first, Gu Xiu'an really thought that he was unlucky to encounter this incident, but the medical bills were also paid out, and he really couldn't do anything to people if he escaped.

He couldn't go to school, and he was worried about letting Zhao Meixiang go to school, so he simply called the school's reception room to let Gu Shaojin know that something had happened to him because he was looking for him, so that next time we met, he would not treat himself There is hostility.

When he thinks about it, he is rich and has a career now, but the last time he saw Gu Xingjin wearing an apron to clean up the table in the Tang family, it seems that the Tang family is only superficial.

But he didn't expect him to call, and when he heard Gu Shaojin, he simply hung up.

Zhao Meixiang took care of him carefully. Seeing his angry blue veins, she quickly comforted him, "Let's go back and cultivate Aihua well. Why do you have to find Shaojin? He is not familiar with him at this age."

"It's all your fault that you are so focused on your career and don't know how to take care of your family." Gu Xiu'an felt that she just didn't want to bring Shaojin back by herself, and looked at her dissatisfiedly, "Now that our son is gone, who will give us the care of us in the future? "

Zhao Meixiang is not happy anymore, after all, her son's death also makes her feel very distressed. "There is still a daughter at home. It would be better if we find a son-in-law who comes to our house. Besides, I am also very distressed that our son is gone, but my grandmother said , that was really an accident, she was in a hurry when she saw it on the side."

Gu Xiu'an felt the strangest thing in his heart was his mother-in-law, if she hadn't come out to testify that Zhao Qiqi didn't touch her daughter, she would have Use this to drive Zhao Qiqi out.

It was because of her mother-in-law's partiality that Zhao Qiqi had nothing to do.

The couple fought coldly for a few days, and when Gu Xiu'an's legs were healed, did they know that Gu Ningjin and Gu Shaojin had finished their exams after they were discharged from the hospital.

He was thinking about going to Gu's house to make trouble again. He suddenly thought that Zhao Qiqi had not shaken in front of him for several days. He quickly asked his wife, "Meixiang, how is Qiqi's body now?"

Zhao Meixiang didn't want to fight him anymore. He opened his mouth and said, "I went back a few days ago. We are not here. There are many things in the hospital. She can take care of it when she goes back, and the two prescriptions she took away this time should be studied as soon as possible."

Gu Xiu'an frowned in dissatisfaction, "Then she should tell me when she goes back. We came to accompany her for her body. Now that she's gone by herself, it's too unruly."

Zhao Meixiang subconsciously took care of herself "She told me and wanted to tell you, but I stopped her."

"She has been spoiled by you." Gu Xiu'an didn't want to argue with her, so he messed around with her and turned her back. I also sprayed some mousse on it, a white short-sleeved shirt, straight gray suit pants, and went to Su's house with a briefcase.

Only Su Su and Tang Mingyuan were the only ones in the Su family who were in the medical center to give prescriptions and medicines. When they saw him coming, they said indifferently, "Gu Xingjin and the others are not here. They have gone to other provinces to buy Chinese medicine. They will come back in at least ten days."

Gu Xiu'an felt that they were Looking at her perfunctorily, she sneered, "Then I'll come back in ten days."

As soon as he went out, he inquired about the Su family, and then he called a human tricycle and went to the pharmaceutical factory.

Tang Bao was staring at the people in the factory making cough-relieving loquat syrup. Hearing that Gu Xiu'an wanted to see her, she originally wanted to refuse, but when she thought of the people staring at them, Zhao Qiqi had already gone back.

She still came out to meet him, "You treated their brothers like that at the beginning, but now it's impossible for them to forget. If you delay any longer, maybe your hospital will become an empty shell. After all, heart transplant surgery needs a lot of money."

"What kind of surgery?" Gu Xiu'an looked at her in disbelief, pointed at her and scolded, "You are too shameless"